Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dont Forget Bellator Tonight

Go down 
+8
chorky777
MMAEYES
Wolfgangsta
oggy420
Bigs03
KingsOwn19
acccardinal12
Birdofthad
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Dont Forget Bellator Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Dont Forget Bellator Tonight   Dont Forget Bellator Tonight EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:17 pm

I am sure it will be on at some crazy ass time here since the Mavs are playing but keep your eyes peeled gentleman, we got some quality MMA going on Fox Southwest or Fox Sports tongiht
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Dont Forget Bellator Tonight   Dont Forget Bellator Tonight EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:23 pm

Good save! I forgot all about Thursday night fights.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Dont Forget Bellator Tonight   Dont Forget Bellator Tonight EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:38 pm

Bellator is never interrupted for me. It seems the Giants never play on Thursdays.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Dont Forget Bellator Tonight   Dont Forget Bellator Tonight EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:15 pm

between the rangers, stars, and mavs I dont think 1 has aired when it was supposed to here
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Dont Forget Bellator Tonight   Dont Forget Bellator Tonight EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:31 pm

Can't wait. It doesn't air until 11PM here so Astros games never interfere with it.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dont Forget Bellator Tonight   Dont Forget Bellator Tonight EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:50 pm

some solid fights. I was impressed by that russian guy. He can give kung le a run for his money with all those spinning backfists and kicks. He'd probably get crushed by Hess though.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dont Forget Bellator Tonight   Dont Forget Bellator Tonight EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:51 pm

oop's spoiler
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Dont Forget Bellator Tonight   Dont Forget Bellator Tonight EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:52 pm

Schlemenko is the shit. I want the UFC to sign him to fight Wanderlei, or SF to fight Manhoef or Le.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dont Forget Bellator Tonight   Dont Forget Bellator Tonight EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:58 pm

yea he is very entertaining to watch, put would probably get beat by any wrestler.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dont Forget Bellator Tonight   Dont Forget Bellator Tonight EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:27 pm

astros game is gonna delay it, havent read anything, will post after I watch or as I watch, hope Bellator delivers again with a good night of fights FOR FREE
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Dont Forget Bellator Tonight   Dont Forget Bellator Tonight EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:41 am

Bellator was awesome.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Dont Forget Bellator Tonight   Dont Forget Bellator Tonight EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:43 am

Another sick card from Bellator.

Watching Shlemenko was like watching somebody play a video game and he keeps pressing the same buttons throwing the same combo. He fucked that guy up though.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Dont Forget Bellator Tonight   Dont Forget Bellator Tonight EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:05 am

Does anyone now if that matt majors was on that tapout show that use to be on? I think that was him but on the tapout show he was acting very diaz-ish wanting to fight everybody on Bellator last night I thought he was acting kinda fruity. People change I guess or that isn't the same guy anybody now?
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Dont Forget Bellator Tonight   Dont Forget Bellator Tonight EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:07 am

Also thank god I got to see the fights last night they normally screw me over but I saw them this time and it was good.
Back to top Go down
chorky777
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Weidman, McGregor, Pettis, Cowboy

PostSubject: Re: Dont Forget Bellator Tonight   Dont Forget Bellator Tonight EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:09 am

MMAEYES wrote:
Does anyone now if that matt majors was on that tapout show that use to be on? I think that was him but on the tapout show he was acting very diaz-ish wanting to fight everybody on Bellator last night I thought he was acting kinda fruity. People change I guess or that isn't the same guy anybody now?

Same guy.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Dont Forget Bellator Tonight   Dont Forget Bellator Tonight EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:19 am

chorky777 wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

Same guy.

Thought so. Never would have guessed in a million years that guy would end up wanting to become a fashion designer.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dont Forget Bellator Tonight   Dont Forget Bellator Tonight EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:46 pm

another great show from bellator i am gonna catch the one in grad prarie, Schlemenko was a great addition to the bellator tourney
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Dont Forget Bellator Tonight   Dont Forget Bellator Tonight EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:49 pm

Schlemenko was flashy and wild but he couldn't land consistently on Matt Major. He wouldn't survive for long in the UFC.

All in all a great night of fights. I'm ready for next week's card, Huerta.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Dont Forget Bellator Tonight   Dont Forget Bellator Tonight EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:52 pm

Sucks, it didn't air where I'm at. It said it was suppose to come on at 7pm and re-air at 11. Well I have 2 FSN channels. FSN Southwest and FSN South. Both played baseball and then some gay fishing shit. Didn't get it live or replay on either channel.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dont Forget Bellator Tonight   Dont Forget Bellator Tonight EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:48 pm

see what happened ou was after the fishing shit it came on at 12 here in dallas

I agree that Matschenko is nothing more than a flashy stand up fighter who wont beat a good wrestler or striker but he sure is fun to watch. Shouldmake the middleweights even more interesting
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dont Forget Bellator Tonight   Dont Forget Bellator Tonight EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:54 pm

if he's matched up with Hess next round he's good as done.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dont Forget Bellator Tonight   Dont Forget Bellator Tonight EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:58 pm

agree oggster, i just thought he was a great add cause the middle tournament was the weakest one IMO, then with a monday addition the whole thing got beefed up due to Matschenko IMO
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dont Forget Bellator Tonight   Dont Forget Bellator Tonight EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:07 pm

yea i'd love to see him fight Cung Le. That would be great.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dont Forget Bellator Tonight   Dont Forget Bellator Tonight EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:19 pm

god that would be a fun fucking fight

i dont think cung could take his own medicine though
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Dont Forget Bellator Tonight   Dont Forget Bellator Tonight EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:12 pm

Hess or Baker would maul him on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont Forget Bellator Tonight   Dont Forget Bellator Tonight Empty

Back to top Go down

Dont Forget Bellator Tonight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next