Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic)

Go down 
+11
acccardinal12
GDPofDRC
timthebim
oggy420
67Shelby05
Andrew the Raider King
LA
captain organic
SOKO
MMAEYES
OU
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic) Empty
PostSubject: Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic)   Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:48 pm

http://www.mmamania.com/2010/4/29/1450768/wec-quick-pic-urijah-faber-has-theHoly shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic) Faber-leg-2
Courtesy of Jose Aldo at WEC 48. Hopefully someone shows this to James Toney and asks "Are you sure you want to do this?"
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic)   Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:49 pm

Damn!
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic)   Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:52 pm

Holy shit!
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic)   Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:55 pm

holy fuck speechless
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic)   Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:04 pm

I don't know what to think of that thing. I didn't think aldo worked the leg THAT much. Was he just finding a sweet spot, did he land a real good one early and anything after that was just cumulative, are his kicks just that powerful? We've never seen Faber be prone to kicks b4, but he was obviously hurt early in that fight and totally taken off his game.

Impressive.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic)   Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:12 pm

captain organic wrote:
I don't know what to think of that thing. I didn't think aldo worked the leg THAT much. Was he just finding a sweet spot, did he land a real good one early and anything after that was just cumulative, are his kicks just that powerful? We've never seen Faber be prone to kicks b4, but he was obviously hurt early in that fight and totally taken off his game.

Impressive.

I thought Also landed numberous very hard snapping shots to the same spot. He hit him hard and often in the same spot. Early on though some of those kicks had some real pop to them.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic)   Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:47 pm

Wow wow wow, that shit is fucked up, never seen anything like that before, looks like he fell off a motorcycle and his leg got fucked up on the pavement.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic)   Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:49 pm

it doesnt take long to add up thats for sure
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic)   Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:55 pm

Aldo has some nasty leg kicks! That is just impressive. I would say sickening to look at, but I tagged and bagged for Uncle Sam, so it doesn't really bother me.
Back to top Go down
67Shelby05
White Belt
White Belt
67Shelby05

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor, GSP, Crocop

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic)   Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:02 pm

captain organic wrote:

Impressive.

Holy fucking shit that is brutal!

I saw an interview with Faber a couple days after the fight and he said that at the end of the second round when he sat down it looked like he had softballs under his skin. Then we all saw that Aldo didn't really let up at all. He said it felt like someone was just hitting him with a baseball bat. Holy shit.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic)   Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:45 pm

i think Aldo has the best leg kicks in the game right now
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic)   Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:08 pm

oggy420 wrote:
i think Aldo has the best leg kicks in the game right now

He is probably at least top 3.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic)   Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:10 pm

Is it really Aldo's leg kicking skills or Faber's lack of skills in defending kicks? Maybe a little of both.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic)   Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:11 pm

Good point.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic)   Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:09 pm

Faber should of played Undisputed so he would know that leg kicks jack you up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
67Shelby05
White Belt
White Belt
67Shelby05

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic)   Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:39 pm

recent pic.....

Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic) Scaled.php?tn=0&server=443&filename=tsz
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic)   Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:54 pm

Renzo isn't as tough as Faber imo. I wonder what his legs looked like after his fight with Hughes? He only got kicked for a bit over a round for real, and kept falling down. I wouldn't think Hughes leg kicks have much more power if any at all?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic)   Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:59 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Renzo isn't as tough as Faber imo. I wonder what his legs looked like after his fight with Hughes? He only got kicked for a bit over a round for real, and kept falling down. I wouldn't think Hughes leg kicks have much more power if any at all?

Renzo took a number of good shots on his leg. Some of the kicks from Hughes were pretty damn hard. He kicked the shit out of that leg for longer then 1 round. He really softened it up in round 1. Hughes didn't have to worry about Renzo and could plenty of power into those kicks. Renzo was just too slow.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic)   Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:21 pm

renzo took a peppering round 1, round 2 got kicked to shit, and by 3 he was the tree that was ready to fall, no shame at all. Are we saying Hughes (a Middle) cant kick as hard as Aldo?
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic)   Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:50 pm

and kudo's to Faber for going 5 rds on that thing. Of coarse he also went the majority of his 5 rds in Brown II with 2 broken hands. granted neither opponent ever went for a kill that seemed available, but I think that stems from the respect awarded to faber as a fighter. He is a tough mofo fo sho.
Back to top Go down
67Shelby05
White Belt
White Belt
67Shelby05

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic)   Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:40 pm

captain organic wrote:
and kudo's to Faber for going 5 rds on that thing. Of coarse he also went the majority of his 5 rds in Brown II with 2 broken hands. granted neither opponent ever went for a kill that seemed available, but I think that stems from the respect awarded to faber as a fighter. He is a tough mofo fo sho.

I completely agree. I actually got into an argument with my ex-husband over this. He doesn't think it's a big deal and that guys fight with broken hands all the time, so Faber shouldn't be anyone special. He really got defensive when I called him out and said he wouldn't last a minute against one of these guys. I just hate it when people talk shit when there is no way they even stand a chance in the same scenario.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic)   Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:50 pm

your ex husband is a dipshit
Back to top Go down
67Shelby05
White Belt
White Belt
67Shelby05

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic)   Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:16 pm

Cu Bua wrote:
your ex husband is a dipshit

Hence the ex part... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic)   Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic) EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:09 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:

http://www.compustrike.com/stats_files/ufc_112/Gracie-Hughes.HTM

http://www.compustrike.com/stats_files/wec_48/Aldo-Faber-Finals.php

http://fightmetric.com/fights/Aldo-Faber.html

Aldo lands a total of 24 kicks to the legs, Hughes landed 15. If Hughes kicks didn't have any power and Renzo was just unable to stand due to some other force of nature why wouldn't he just call the fight instead of soldiering on with one leg?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic)   Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic) EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:00 am

Faber's a gamer, I think he needs to drop to BW now though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic)   Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy shit look at Fabers leg now!(pic)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next