Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real

Go down 
+4
LA
acccardinal12
r3dman7630
Birdofthad
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real Empty
PostSubject: Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real   Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:35 pm

Back to top Go down
r3dman7630
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
r3dman7630

Favorite Fighter(s) : Hendo, Fedor, Big Nog, Couture, Shogun, Gomi, Carrano, any one who fights Brock! and all the underdogs....

PostSubject: Re: Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real   Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:37 pm

big foot was ridin loch ness over to Chainsaws place for beer da other day i was it!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real   Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:41 pm

hahahahaha

didnt the tooth fairy meet them as well?
Back to top Go down
r3dman7630
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
r3dman7630

Favorite Fighter(s) : Hendo, Fedor, Big Nog, Couture, Shogun, Gomi, Carrano, any one who fights Brock! and all the underdogs....

PostSubject: Re: Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real   Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:46 pm

she was the entertainment!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real   Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:09 pm

What do you think Ali?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real   Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:15 pm

Sounds like bullshit, it's highly unlikely a plesiosaur could have gone this long undetected, just trying to add tourism.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real   Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:15 am

The Loch Ness monster is real, I have seen it with my own eyes.

Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real Susan_Boyle
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real   Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:06 am

I think it's def possible. We find new animals every year. Hell I forget what kind of fish it was but we found a fish that scientists thought was extinct for millions of years. There is parts of the congo and other parts of the world that man has never seen for gods sake. So to say that it's not possible is as crazy as saying it absolutely does exist without evidence.

Now bigfoot is alittle deferent. I believe there WERE bigfoots. How else do you explain every primitive culture having some kind of story of a big age like thing running around. And as a christian I don't believe we came from apes but obviously animals evolved. So is it crazy to think all the evidence of man evolving from apes is really just evidence of apes evolving into bigfoots? I don't know
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real   Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:21 am

i believe!
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real   Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:56 am

We find smaller new species, not a giant plesiosaur
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real   Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:08 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
We find smaller new species, not a giant plesiosaur

What about the giant squid that they discovered was real?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real   Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:15 pm

Deep ocean organism, widely known to exist, just living soo deep it was almost impossible to find one alive, they've washed up on shores for years, plus tenticle marks on sperm whales. Plesiosaurs were not deep ocean animals, if one existed it would have to regularly surface for air.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real   Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:44 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Deep ocean organism, widely known to exist, just living soo deep it was almost impossible to find one alive, they've washed up on shores for years, plus tenticle marks on sperm whales. Plesiosaurs were not deep ocean animals, if one existed it would have to regularly surface for air.

So in your opinion we humans know of every big sea creature that regularly surfaces for air? There's no way we wouldn't have found them by now? Imo there's a whole lot of ocean for us to now everything that's in it even if we're talking about something that has to surface. Plus that's if it really is a Plesiosaurs what if it was something we haven't studied and know nothing about?

Again I'm not saying I believe that it's real I'm just saying that it could be.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real   Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:11 pm

what about aliens?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real   Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:14 pm

aliens are already here...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real   Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:26 pm

oggy420 wrote:
aliens are already here...

Oggy is right
Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real Sam-cassell1
Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real Sam_cassell_alien_copy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real   Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy Shit : Scot's were Positive Loch Ness was Real
Page 1 of 1