Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quit my job today

Go down 
+7
acccardinal12
boomer sooner
SOKO
NoRegret
MMAEYES
OU
oggy420
11 posters
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Quit my job today Empty
PostSubject: Quit my job today   Quit my job today EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:37 am

man. Me and managers just dont get along lol. Sorry but im just not gonna kiss someone's ass for 8.50 an hour. This sucks though i have to find another one quick.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Quit my job today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit my job today   Quit my job today EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:43 am

Yeah that does suck, hope you find something. Did you do the whole Half Baked thing?
"I'm not gonna do...what everyone thinks..I'm gonna do....and FREAK out man. I just wanna know who's comming with me?"
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Quit my job today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit my job today   Quit my job today EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:49 am

naa i just told him to go fuck himself and that i was twice the worker he'd ever be. Literally the guy doesn't do shit, checks fucking emails all day. Whatever though it was probably time for a change anyway.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

Quit my job today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit my job today   Quit my job today EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:02 am

Good luck finding a new job Oggy. 8.50 is def not worth kissing anyones ass.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Quit my job today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit my job today   Quit my job today EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:05 am

Yeah...good luck dude...hopefully the economy isnt as shitty where you live as it is down here where I live where its even hard to find a part time job...let alone a full time one.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

Quit my job today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit my job today   Quit my job today EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:08 am

shit happens for a reason man good luck with it.
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

Quit my job today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit my job today   Quit my job today EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:11 am

Wish you had something else lined up before you quit, but sometimes enough is enough.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Quit my job today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit my job today   Quit my job today EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:30 pm

oggy420 wrote:
man. Me and managers just dont get along lol. Sorry but im just not gonna kiss someone's ass for 8.50 an hour. This sucks though i have to find another one quick.

They only pay you 8.50 an hour as a mens fluffer? I figured the rest of the stuff you did was worse than kissing a guys ass. I am glad you moved on Oggy. I hope you get a better job or hit the lotto. If you hit the lotto then you can take me to a UFC event. No you cannot touch my boys either! lol
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Quit my job today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit my job today   Quit my job today EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:44 pm

Try selling weed
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Quit my job today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit my job today   Quit my job today EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:48 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Try selling weed

more money in crack. You can be nice crack dealer. Like "Hey whats up? Want some crack?" Or you could always put your eggs in the Real World basket.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Quit my job today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit my job today   Quit my job today EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:51 pm

You mean blow, never sold crack, seen it, would never touch it, blow though, I could make a G in a night just by cuttin the shit out of it.

Don't make fun, but some of my friends sent a vid of me into Real World, thought I'd add a real flexible person to the mix, also wanted to be the first to puff on the show. No call.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Quit my job today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit my job today   Quit my job today EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:55 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
You mean blow, never sold crack, seen it, would never touch it, blow though, I could make a G in a night just by cuttin the shit out of it.

Don't make fun, but some of my friends sent a vid of me into Real World, thought I'd add a real flexible person to the mix, also wanted to be the first to puff on the show. No call.

ha ha I was just quoting the great Ricky Bobby. I have only seen blow a handful of times, I won't associate with anyone that does it. Yeah I have a few dumbass buddies that did it in the past(wouldn't hang out with them during that time). Never seen crack before.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Quit my job today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit my job today   Quit my job today EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:58 pm

Yeah I actually sold it and barely did it, just had a really good hook up and wanted to make some quick cash. Did that for a couple months till people wer callin me at 5 in the morning and bugging the shit out of me. Right now though I don't do drugs, just weed.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Quit my job today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit my job today   Quit my job today EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:00 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Yeah I actually sold it and barely did it, just had a really good hook up and wanted to make some quick cash. Did that for a couple months till people wer callin me at 5 in the morning and bugging the shit out of me. Right now though I don't do drugs, just weed.

Yeah it was the main wedge between me and some of my buddies. They are into rolling and time to time doing that candy but I don't play that shit. I make it know I hate it, don't even approach me with that shit or we have a problem. I have very different veiws on that then some I guess. There are certian things you can do "here and there", but those are not one of them.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Quit my job today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit my job today   Quit my job today EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:03 pm

Yeah rolled for a while too, but to me that was out years ago. I'm with u now, smokin herb and that's it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Quit my job today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit my job today   Quit my job today EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:09 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Yeah rolled for a while too, but to me that was out years ago. I'm with u now, smokin herb and that's it.

I have done shrooms twice, not really my thing. Some things are cool about it but the kind of tweeker feeling isn't my thing. Big pupils and not being able to sleep isn't my cup of tea. Laughing for hours and hours was fun but overall just not my thing. My former buddy had this huge operation going on with tubs and tubs of shit so I got a little for free and gave it a try.
Smoking the best bud I can get my hands on is my thing.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Quit my job today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit my job today   Quit my job today EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:23 pm

i've never touched blow. I've rolled like 4 times, love the high but hate the crash. I might do it one more time but thats it. And i have cut back on drinking. I went through a period where i was just consuming too much alcohol to function. Now i'll have a few beers every once in a while. But i am smoking too much. I keep losing everything. Phone, keys, wallet, I.D., Ipod. But i cant stop blazing because ....... well because i dont want to.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Quit my job today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit my job today   Quit my job today EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:27 pm

Ohh and guess what LA?

I have Bronchitis! Haven't had this in a very long time so i dont know what to expect, but i woke up this morning and i was weezing and now im coughing up phlegm. Plus my allergies are punching me in the face and i just smoked 2 joints so my eyes are scary red and swollen shut right now.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Quit my job today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit my job today   Quit my job today EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:49 pm

Dude don't be puffin when ur sick like that, ul fuck ur shit up. I'm actually almost better and can puff thank the lord who isn't really there. My buddy on the otherhand is an idiot, has a tooth pulled and smokes cigs like right away and now has an infection, dumbass.

You have insurance?
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

Quit my job today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit my job today   Quit my job today EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:06 pm

Dude I have been unemployed about 2 months in my life combined! I now have 1 full time job and a part time job. But hey, I gotta family to feed, so you do what you can. If you are looking for work, you could apply to a company called Thyssenkrupp, they are about to open a plant in Mobile, AL stamping out machine parts and stuff. The starting pay is around $16.50 and living in Bama is a hell of a lot better than living in NY. Cost of living, hot Lil country girls, and Mobile is right on the fucking Gulf of Mexico. Not a bad trade.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Quit my job today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit my job today   Quit my job today EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:16 pm

Damn Andrew, how many hrs you logging a week?
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

Quit my job today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit my job today   Quit my job today EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:41 pm

So Oggy, are you in school or something that will lead to you eventually landing a career, and not just a job?

Not that I know you or your situation, age, education or anything, but people in my life that seem to have issues with dealing with typical work-related bullshit/ authority issues have had nothing but a lifetime of dead-end $8 an hour jobs. They may think that they are just defending their pride or not putting up with bullshit but they are simply ensuring they will never move further than entry-level.

I just prefer to looking at it as 'playing the game' as opposed to 'kissing ass'. If I have to be a phony fuck at work, so be it. it's just a job. You'll always run into people that you butt heads with or can't stand at any job you'll ever have.

Again, not judging you. I'm just commenting on what I see in my life.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Quit my job today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit my job today   Quit my job today EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:58 am

No believe me, i have put up with alot of bullshit from this guy, played it cool and took it. Today he got strait up disrespectful and thats when i start to react. Cant help it. It's how i was raised. When someone takes a shot at you, you take a shot back. Anyway i def wasn't trying to work there too much longer anyways. And im very good friends with the other manager so i can use him as a refrence, and i think he's gonna be pretty pissed when he hears what happened. I did alot for them including putting all the huge truck shipments away and organized the cooler and freezer every week. My dick manager certainly isn't gonna do it. I work about 35 hours a week and they are understaffed as it is so replacing my hours is gonna suck for them.

And i dont bounce from job to job, i worked at my last job for like 4 years and this job for a year and a half. It's time to move on to something else.
Back to top Go down

Quit my job today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit my job today   Quit my job today EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:01 am

Good luck with the job hunt Oggy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quit my job today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit my job today   Quit my job today Empty

Back to top Go down

Quit my job today
Page 1 of 1