Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yo get this lame ass shit

Go down 
+8
OU
SOKO
GolbeZ
Farmer1906
timthebim
acccardinal12
Birdofthad
NoRegret
12 posters
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Yo get this lame ass shit Empty
PostSubject: Yo get this lame ass shit   Yo get this lame ass shit EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:02 pm

Alright im drunk as fuck right now and pissed off and I need to vent.

Drama BS.

Ok so if a good buddy's wife comments a status of yours on facebook about football...would you go crazy and block your best friend and not talk to them anymore?

Thats what my dude did yesterday..pisses me off cuz he's overseas and I like to know how he is doing..im not even attracted to his wife and we were talkin about football for fuck sakes...how PSYCHO is that?

Sorry for the drunken rambling...pissed off though.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Yo get this lame ass shit   Yo get this lame ass shit EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:28 pm

ya thats gay, guys let girls ruin shit too much
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Yo get this lame ass shit   Yo get this lame ass shit EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:04 pm

Regret you have a reason to fill upset, but put urself in his shoes. If he is your friend then you need to reassure him about how you feel and why you wouldn't do that to him. Chances are someone who he is overseas with got cheated on and that person has him thinking worst case scenario about his relationship. Let your friend know how you feel and you both can get over it. More than likely he is homesick and isn't thinking right. Serious you should tell him he is wrong and explain why you would never do that to him.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Yo get this lame ass shit   Yo get this lame ass shit EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:07 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Regret you have a reason to fill upset, but put urself in his shoes. If he is your friend then you need to reassure him about how you feel and why you wouldn't do that to him. Chances are someone who he is overseas with got cheated on and that person has him thinking worst case scenario about his relationship. Let your friend know how you feel and you both can get over it. More than likely he is homesick and isn't thinking right. Serious you should tell him he is wrong and explain why you would never do that to him.

I already had that convo with him a month or so ago.

I cant even message him...im completely blocked.

Its whatever though...he's got a stick up his ass.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Yo get this lame ass shit   Yo get this lame ass shit EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:09 pm

Dude those cats overseas have enough to worry about and u would like to know ur wife would never mess around on u but to be honest they dont. Like Beast said try to talk to him and let him know whats goin on.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Yo get this lame ass shit   Yo get this lame ass shit EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:11 pm

NoRegret wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:

I already had that convo with him a month or so ago.

I cant even message him...im completely blocked.

Its whatever though...he's got a stick up his ass.

Get his email address from her or another friend if you don't have it and let him know how lame he is being. He is wrong in every way, but if you care about the friendship then you need to put him in his place.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Yo get this lame ass shit   Yo get this lame ass shit EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:16 am

I've heard horror stories about guys coming home where their wives/gfs/baby mommas have really screwed them over.

I can see how sensitive these situations can be. Why don't you tell us what the actual comments were. Are you sure there isn't more to this story? Maybe something you don't even know about.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Yo get this lame ass shit   Yo get this lame ass shit EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:53 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
I've heard horror stories about guys coming home where their wives/gfs/baby mommas have really screwed them over.

I can see how sensitive these situations can be. Why don't you tell us what the actual comments were. Are you sure there isn't more to this story? Maybe something you don't even know about.

NOt to my knowledge.

I dont remember the exact comments because they all got deleted but it was her sayin somethin about how th ebrowns suck and i said somethin about how our backups beat her steelers or something...that was it lol
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Yo get this lame ass shit   Yo get this lame ass shit EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:47 am

NoRegret wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

NOt to my knowledge.

I dont remember the exact comments because they all got deleted but it was her sayin somethin about how th ebrowns suck and i said somethin about how our backups beat her steelers or something...that was it lol

No sexual innuendos or anything huh... what an awkward situation.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Yo get this lame ass shit   Yo get this lame ass shit EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:57 am

now i would hit on her.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Yo get this lame ass shit   Yo get this lame ass shit EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:57 am

Try to be real with him and if he doesnt respect it tell him to go fuck himself. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Yo get this lame ass shit   Yo get this lame ass shit EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:24 am

Having a couple of friends and even some family members that have been overseas I can tell you it is very tough on them mentally. Not a single one of them was the same when they got back, especailly my brother in law. Will probably ended up costing him is marriage. I really feel for those guys, no way for me to every fully understand what they went through.
I can just tell you if your and you buddy are close then you just need to give him time and space. Because being over there is a bitch, your mind plays tricks on you and often times they lash out at the wrong people. Just a little FYI on what I have seen being here in a military town.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Yo get this lame ass shit   Yo get this lame ass shit EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:42 am

See this is why I never have a friendship with my friends girls or x-girls. Of course I'm very polite but that's as far as it ever goes. Im not saying you did anything wrong Regret but I'm just saying I see where your friend is coming from. I'm a very jealous person I'm not saying I would have stopped talking to you for that but I would have been uncomfortable with it. I do want to ask you if this was a really good buddy wouldn't you know he was a jealous person? Is that the first time he's been like that?

Trust me all my "good buddies" know not to try getting all chummy with my wife.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Yo get this lame ass shit   Yo get this lame ass shit EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:19 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
See this is why I never have a friendship with my friends girls or x-girls. Of course I'm very polite but that's as far as it ever goes. Im not saying you did anything wrong Regret but I'm just saying I see where your friend is coming from. I'm a very jealous person I'm not saying I would have stopped talking to you for that but I would have been uncomfortable with it. I do want to ask you if this was a really good buddy wouldn't you know he was a jealous person? Is that the first time he's been like that?

me and him have been good friends for about 10 years now...and i wasnt getting "chummy" with his wife...she commented on my status...I never talked to her on there..the only time was right then when I backed up my Browns...

Shit is straight psycho
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Yo get this lame ass shit   Yo get this lame ass shit EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:32 pm

NoRegret wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

me and him have been good friends for about 10 years now...and i wasnt getting "chummy" with his wife...she commented on my status...I never talked to her on there..the only time was right then when I backed up my Browns...

Shit is straight psycho

I'm telling you man, it is rough on their minds over there. Believe me my buddies and brother and law had some major mood swings/changes. Things could just be wearing on him. Like I said my brother in law will probably lose his marriage. I really feel for those guys, haven't seen or met anyone yet that wasn't noticably different when they came back.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Yo get this lame ass shit   Yo get this lame ass shit EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:36 pm

NoRegret wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

Shit is straight psycho

Well if you've known him that long and he never acted jealous before then yeah that's wierd man. But Sonner is right peoples minds get fucked with in that situation. Hope it works out good friends are hard to find.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Yo get this lame ass shit   Yo get this lame ass shit EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:38 pm

I know my dude Tim wasn't the same when he came back. He got dishonorable discharge because he refused to go back. Had to go threw a bunch of legal shit, I thought they were gonna put him in prison. The stories he told me man good god.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Yo get this lame ass shit   Yo get this lame ass shit EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:34 pm

Yeah I can only imagine...but his wife is stationed in alaska too which is where he was living at for the air force until he was deployed...so its not like I could go give his wife a booty call regardless lol

Yeah...I have a couple buddies over there right now...they havent really said much about it but its good to hear that they're still alive and kickin.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Yo get this lame ass shit   Yo get this lame ass shit EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:40 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Yeah I can only imagine...but his wife is stationed in alaska too which is where he was living at for the air force until he was deployed...so its not like I could go give his wife a booty call regardless lol

Yeah...I have a couple buddies over there right now...they havent really said much about it but its good to hear that they're still alive and kickin.

My advice is let as much of go as you can, just let it slide right off. Let him get his mind right and give him some time. It is real easy for soliders to get a rush of emotion from time to time. Seeing what they see, doing what they do, being away from everyone you know, not knowing what is going on with those people, things can get emotional.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Yo get this lame ass shit   Yo get this lame ass shit EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:45 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

My advice is let as much of go as you can, just let it slide right off. Let him get his mind right and give him some time. It is real easy for soliders to get a rush of emotion from time to time. Seeing what they see, doing what they do, being away from everyone you know, not knowing what is going on with those people, things can get emotional.

I would agree with u 100 percent sooners.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Yo get this lame ass shit   Yo get this lame ass shit EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:13 pm

lol, facebook aint nothing but trouble for relationships.
Back to top Go down
BigBertha
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: Yo get this lame ass shit   Yo get this lame ass shit EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:57 am

I can speak from experience, I was in the Navy and did 2 combat cruises (Afghanistan and Iraq). I broke up with my girlfriend before I joined because I'm not an idiot and I knew what would happen. You would always hear about guys coming home from a 6 month deployment and their wives being 3 months pregnant. Another thing to think about is, when you're over there you have nothing to do but think about what everyone is doing back home, and that really gets to you after a while. I'm sure he is working with a bunch of other guys and trust me, they are giving him shit about it. I can't count the times I heard someone say I bet she's got some other dudes dick in her mouth right now. Not to sound better than anyone but unless you have been through something like going overseas for an extended amount of time away from everyone you have ever cared about you really have no idea how that can change someone. To us, rational thinking people, he flipped out. But just keep in mind that he probably has a ton of shit running through his head every night before he goes to bed, and definitely let him know what you are thinking and don't flip out on him because he is obviously going through more than he can take right now. How old is he?
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Yo get this lame ass shit   Yo get this lame ass shit EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:09 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
lol, facebook aint nothing but trouble for relationships.

+2
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Yo get this lame ass shit   Yo get this lame ass shit EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:07 am

BigBertha wrote:
I can speak from experience, I was in the Navy and did 2 combat cruises (Afghanistan and Iraq). I broke up with my girlfriend before I joined because I'm not an idiot and I knew what would happen. You would always hear about guys coming home from a 6 month deployment and their wives being 3 months pregnant. Another thing to think about is, when you're over there you have nothing to do but think about what everyone is doing back home, and that really gets to you after a while. I'm sure he is working with a bunch of other guys and trust me, they are giving him shit about it. I can't count the times I heard someone say I bet she's got some other dudes dick in her mouth right now. Not to sound better than anyone but unless you have been through something like going overseas for an extended amount of time away from everyone you have ever cared about you really have no idea how that can change someone. To us, rational thinking people, he flipped out. But just keep in mind that he probably has a ton of shit running through his head every night before he goes to bed, and definitely let him know what you are thinking and don't flip out on him because he is obviously going through more than he can take right now. How old is he?

Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Yo get this lame ass shit   Yo get this lame ass shit EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:11 pm

Sounds like there is a REAL problem at home and you were the easiest target. Just keep the faith like a real friend and he will be the one that has to apologize.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo get this lame ass shit   Yo get this lame ass shit Empty

Back to top Go down

Yo get this lame ass shit
Page 1 of 1