Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You should see the muffins I just made

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

You should see the muffins I just made Empty
PostSubject: You should see the muffins I just made   You should see the muffins I just made EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:12 pm

They are a fiber brand and I have to eat enough fiber each day. I am not going Betty Crocker in this mofo or anything so don't start it. However they are a mix between a muffin and a pancake. The cup things seemed like they would hold up. guess not the bottom is muffin and the top half is like a blueberry cookie. I'll let you know how they taste or if I get a broken tooth. I think I will tell the kids they are an irish cookie recipe. Blueberry cookie cakes. Yeah that's it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You should see the muffins I just made   You should see the muffins I just made EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:47 pm

Bake me a sponge cake please Beast.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: You should see the muffins I just made   You should see the muffins I just made EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:06 pm

HA HA. Those nuffins sucked ass. They were alright as far as consistency but the fiber mix was horrible. The kids didn't finish them. Just like fiber bars I will force feed myself muffins for a few days. Gotta clean the colon out or I will end up like Brock and I don't have the weight to lose.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: You should see the muffins I just made   You should see the muffins I just made EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:07 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:

Dude you should seriously save up and investigate making a Twinkie alternative over there. You get make a buttload of cash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You should see the muffins I just made   You should see the muffins I just made EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:10 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Dude you should seriously save up and investigate making a Twinkie alternative over there. You get make a buttload of cash.

I think I shall brainstorm the idea this weekend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: You should see the muffins I just made   You should see the muffins I just made EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:15 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

I think I shall brainstorm the idea this weekend Very Happy

When you are filthy rich you can tell the ladies "I make the Twinkie to stick my winky in ur stinky!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You should see the muffins I just made   You should see the muffins I just made EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:23 pm

lol not bad Beast.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: You should see the muffins I just made   You should see the muffins I just made EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:30 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
lol not bad Beast.

Yeah I came up with that in about 5 seconds. I was gonna add grow like a slinky and you don't wanna blinky but I knew I would be pushing it.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: You should see the muffins I just made   You should see the muffins I just made EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:33 am

sprinkle some good in them that does the trick every time. might not taste good but they will do the job. be sure to give the kids just a half. nah just kidding man.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: You should see the muffins I just made   You should see the muffins I just made EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:23 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
sprinkle some good in them that does the trick every time. might not taste good but they will do the job. be sure to give the kids just a half. nah just kidding man.

I have a piss test Tuesday for a Job. I would Bogart my dro from the kids anyways. I am stingy with my weed! lol
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: You should see the muffins I just made   You should see the muffins I just made EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:25 pm

I shit like a horse today for the better part of the early afternoon. 20% daily fiber intake my ass! Bubble guts like a mofo! Guess I shouldn't have eaten 4 of them last nite but we had no sweets and grocery day isn't until Sunday.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: You should see the muffins I just made   You should see the muffins I just made EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:34 am

The infamous BG's no bueno
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You should see the muffins I just made   You should see the muffins I just made Empty

Back to top Go down

You should see the muffins I just made
Page 1 of 1