Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy 420

Go down 
+6
oggy420
killerofchicken
Birdofthad
LA
MMAEYES
SOKO
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Happy 420 Empty
PostSubject: Happy 420   Happy 420 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:47 am

To all my pothead buddies out there. Happy 420 Weed
smoke it up, check out the stoner movies on G4
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

Happy 420 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 420   Happy 420 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:36 am

yes sir Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

Happy 420 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 420   Happy 420 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:52 am

I got to wait till after work No
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Happy 420 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 420   Happy 420 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:55 am

MMAEYES wrote:
I got to wait till after work No

same here, man I miss the good ole days when I could just skip school and get blazed with a group of friends, smoking non stop for hours and hours. Man those were the days.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Happy 420 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 420   Happy 420 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:05 am

Every once in a good while I'll call off work and have one of those days just me and the wife. Good times.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Happy 420 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 420   Happy 420 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:06 am

Happy 420 HAPPY420
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Happy 420 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 420   Happy 420 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:08 am

MMAEYES wrote:
Every once in a good while I'll call off work and have one of those days just me and the wife. Good times.

Yea if I'm ever caught up on my work and my buddy gets the day off, I will take off and have a nice day with Mary. Get that smokin in while his bitch is at work and his kid is at school.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Happy 420 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 420   Happy 420 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:10 am

Happy 420 Animation16
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Happy 420 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 420   Happy 420 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:16 am

AHH the real reason the aliens come to earth we grow they best shit in the galaxy. LOL
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Happy 420 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 420   Happy 420 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:21 am

MMAEYES wrote:
AHH the real reason the aliens come to earth we grow they best shit in the galaxy. LOL

That is why they bother LA more then the rest of us lol
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Happy 420 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 420   Happy 420 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:59 am

Wish I could smoke but I may have to take a test for a new job.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Happy 420 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 420   Happy 420 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:50 pm

Worst 420 ever, haven't not puffed on 420 since I was like 15, sick as fuck, no one will puff with me because I'm sick, shitty.

Enjoy the day though guys, thinking about cooking up some cookies, or making butter both wouldn't hurt the lungs
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Happy 420 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 420   Happy 420 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:13 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Worst 420 ever, haven't not puffed on 420 since I was like 15, sick as fuck, no one will puff with me because I'm sick, shitty.

Enjoy the day though guys, thinking about cooking up some cookies, or making butter both wouldn't hurt the lungs

Hope you get to enjoy the day somehow LA, damn shame if you don't.
When my buddy was sick I just blew him a few shotguns....but that is what friends are for Weed

I haven't got to smoke yet but I will doing some marathon smoking when I get off. 420 is much better when you don't have a job and can just skip school lol
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Happy 420 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 420   Happy 420 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:37 pm

Happy 420

and a very merry unbirthday to youuuuuuuuu!!!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Happy 420 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 420   Happy 420 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:13 am

Smoked a few fatties yesterday. Special day so we did it a little bigger then usual. Had the nice hog leg of reggie and rolled up a full gram of dro, usually roll up a half gram. It was fat, it was tasty and man it did the job.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Happy 420 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 420   Happy 420 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:34 pm

yesterday was a blur, i took the whole day off and took a fishing trip.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Happy 420 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 420   Happy 420 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:43 pm

killerofchicken wrote:

ha ha the only time I ever "blacked out" was on 420 during high school. I was at this smoking party with about 20 people and probably 3 times as many blunts. Can't even remember how long I was there, we drove my car. For whatever reason I got in the back seat when we left and the next thing I remember is I was driving home hours later. What the fuck did I do for those hours in between? When did I start driving? I'm assuming I took everyone else home? lol never had a time where I couldn't rememeber what happened. Never been that drunk or high before. That day I didn't even drink, just smoked and it wasn't even the good stuff.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Happy 420 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 420   Happy 420 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:06 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

ha ha the only time I ever "blacked out" was on 420 during high school. I was at this smoking party with about 20 people and probably 3 times as many blunts. Can't even remember how long I was there, we drove my car. For whatever reason I got in the back seat when we left and the next thing I remember is I was driving home hours later. What the fuck did I do for those hours in between? When did I start driving? I'm assuming I took everyone else home? lol never had a time where I couldn't rememeber what happened. Never been that drunk or high before. That day I didn't even drink, just smoked and it wasn't even the good stuff.

Never been that high from just smoking but I did pass out black out what ever you want to call it the first time I ate a really well made hippie brownie. My dude told me not to eat the whole thing but I didn't listen, I thought I could handle it because I made brownie's before no big deal right? Wrong I ate that whole thing and next thing you know I can't hold my own head up and I'm being told I can't drive. Then I woke up the next morning pissed cause I missed most of a sweet fucking party cause I just wouldn't listen.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Happy 420 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 420   Happy 420 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 5:25 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

Never been that high from just smoking but I did pass out black out what ever you want to call it the first time I ate a really well made hippie brownie. My dude told me not to eat the whole thing but I didn't listen, I thought I could handle it because I made brownie's before no big deal right? Wrong I ate that whole thing and next thing you know I can't hold my own head up and I'm being told I can't drive. Then I woke up the next morning pissed cause I missed most of a sweet fucking party cause I just wouldn't listen.
haha thats some funny stuff man. i remember hooking a fish yesterday and on my phone theres a blurry pic of a fish so its safe to say i at least cought one, lol
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Happy 420 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 420   Happy 420 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 5:31 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

Ima big brownie man, I make em realy good in the butter, told people dont eat a bunch they creep and put you out. Morons ate like 3 and 4 and were flippin out saying I laced them. I was like if I laced them they wouldnt be free dumb ass
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Happy 420 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 420   Happy 420 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:51 pm

Man my 420 was epic. At 12 am me and 3 of my buddies sparked a blunt with 4.20 grams in it and it was as long as my friends arm from his wrist to his elbow. Then i went to sleep, set my alarm for 4:20 am, rolled over in bed to an already packed bowl with bombs ass weed, hit it, then rolled over and went back to sleep without ever putting a light on. Woke up for wake and bake at 7am, some bong hits at my friends dock, then went to work. I requested to only work till 12 on this day months ago. So got out at 12 and deposited my paycheck, then i hit up my dealer for a quarter of BOMB ass shit. Then i went to my friends house for the highlight of my day : Pot Brownies! My friend made these ridiculously potent Godiva Chocolate brownies. I ate 2 and then ripped a few bongs. Then i ate a 3rd. I was crushed in about an hour. Then we all rolled face blunts and smoked them at 4:20 pm. After that i was pretty shot, so decided to take a power nap. Woke up at 10 lol. Smoked another 3 gram blunt and then called it a night.

Wish i could figure out how to upload pictures from my phone.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Happy 420 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 420   Happy 420 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:56 pm

speaking of Weed i just got some purple looking stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Happy 420 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 420   Happy 420 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:58 pm

Surprisingly purple doesn't always mean good, sometimes it means too many chems were used.

That said you'll know if it's a good thing
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Happy 420 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 420   Happy 420 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:02 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Surprisingly purple doesn't always mean good, sometimes it means too many chems were used.

That said you'll know if it's a good thing
oh its fucking good! cheers
night fellas
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Happy 420 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 420   Happy 420 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:02 am

I just got some purple shit that puts my last purple shit to shame. That last shit I had just had a little purple in it here and there, mainly in the leaves at the bottom. But this new shit is just covered in purple, when you break it up it looks almost completely purple. It is the most purple I have seen since I got that Purple Kush from a Colorado despensery. This isn't Purple Kush, it is more budded up and and has a different smell and tast.
Just bragging about my good luck, this is the best wave of shit I have ever had. Dro man is stepping his game up lately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy 420 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 420   Happy 420 Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy 420
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next