Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How can I rent cheap passenger vans to go on a church mission trip?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JashimChando

How can I rent cheap passenger vans to go on a church mission trip? Empty
PostSubject: How can I rent cheap passenger vans to go on a church mission trip?   How can I rent cheap passenger vans to go on a church mission trip? EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:43 pm

My church is going on a mission trip from our church (Orange County, CA) to a Navajo Reservation on the border of New Mexico and Arizona. The trip is about 1500 miles there and back, does anyone know of any good passenger van rental companies that we could get for cheap or some type of discount? We need a box truck or 2 trailers and we need 2-3 passenger vans that hold 15 people. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated, I am racking my brain trying to keep our mission trip cost low. Thanks.

acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: How can I rent cheap passenger vans to go on a church mission trip?   How can I rent cheap passenger vans to go on a church mission trip? EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:03 pm

Triple AAA always gets me a good discount. 40 bucks a year and you save on hotels and rentals and a bunch of other stuff.
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: How can I rent cheap passenger vans to go on a church mission trip?   How can I rent cheap passenger vans to go on a church mission trip? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:25 pm

I've done this before. When I needed extra vans, I just borrowed them from friends at other churches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can I rent cheap passenger vans to go on a church mission trip?   How can I rent cheap passenger vans to go on a church mission trip? Empty

Back to top Go down

How can I rent cheap passenger vans to go on a church mission trip?
Page 1 of 1