Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

10yr old basketball phenom

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

10yr old basketball phenom Empty
PostSubject: 10yr old basketball phenom   10yr old basketball phenom EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:01 pm

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: 10yr old basketball phenom   10yr old basketball phenom EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:01 pm

his dribbling skills are insane.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: 10yr old basketball phenom   10yr old basketball phenom EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:49 pm

Yeah I played point guard in high school and his spider dribble was better than mine was as a 12th grader. We will hear his name in years to come.
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: 10yr old basketball phenom   10yr old basketball phenom EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:24 am

Not saying he's all hype, but there's kids here in Dayton that can ball like that. Check that, there's little guys here that can straight up fill it up. That vid is 3 minutes long and he shot 2 layups. He looks like he's the smallest kid on the court, so he'll need a growth spurt, and looking at his dad, thats 50:50.

When I was in the 6th grade, there was this kid on my AAU team, he was crazy. He was our leading scorer by a wide margin. He was pretty tall, athletic, good handles, good shooter. Fast forward to his highchool years, he played on the JV as a jr, and was cut by his highschool team as a senior.

There was this other kid I knew who lived in my school district and played on my highschool team. He was cut from our school team earily on (not sure what grade) like 5th or 6th, and was pretty much a role player in the 7th and 8th grade. When he graduated, he went to Temple to play for John Chaney.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: 10yr old basketball phenom   10yr old basketball phenom EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:37 am

yeah the only thing that really impressed me was his dribbling skills, but his dribbling skills are amazing for a 10 year old. Dribbling 2 balls at the same time is fucking hard and going as fast as he is, able to stop and move around while dribbling with both hands is impressive. This kid has amazing ball handling skills.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: 10yr old basketball phenom   10yr old basketball phenom EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:58 am

what impressed me the most is how he handles his players and sets up nice plays. This kid is a natural. I like how his father said no basketball goals at the house but you have them playin on a fucking toy one inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10yr old basketball phenom   10yr old basketball phenom Empty

Back to top Go down

10yr old basketball phenom
Page 1 of 1