Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thought this was badass

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Thought this was badass Empty
PostSubject: Thought this was badass   Thought this was badass EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:40 pm

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Thought this was badass   Thought this was badass EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:01 pm

Yeah, Mountain Lions generally know better then to mess with animals like that. A mountain lion killed all of my dads sheep a couple of weeks ago. There was a dumb fuck lama who was supposed to keep the thing away. They wouldn't go near each other I guess but it picked off the sheep pretty quick. We got back and found a bunch of dead sheep stuffed under some brush and the lama just chillin untouched. Stupid lama killed the other lama too, Kicked it up until it was too broken to stand after a couple of minutes , and few sheep ever got killed when that other one was around. I told him to get a donkey, but he doesn't like them. I told him the Donkey at least won't kill your sheep trying to fuck them like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Thought this was badass   Thought this was badass EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:55 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Yeah, Mountain Lions generally know better then to mess with animals like that. A mountain lion killed all of my dads sheep a couple of weeks ago. There was a dumb fuck lama who was supposed to keep the thing away. They wouldn't go near each other I guess but it picked off the sheep pretty quick. We got back and found a bunch of dead sheep stuffed under some brush and the lama just chillin untouched. Stupid lama killed the other lama too, Kicked it up until it was too broken to stand after a couple of minutes , and few sheep ever got killed when that other one was around. I told him to get a donkey, but he doesn't like them. I told him the Donkey at least won't kill your sheep trying to fuck them like an idiot.

Dude the Sheep woudn't have talked. Why did you do them like that?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Thought this was badass   Thought this was badass EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:55 pm

Serious I would have never thought that would happen
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Thought this was badass   Thought this was badass EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:30 pm

I'd love to see a mountain lion take a crack at my puppy. She's a mean bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thought this was badass   Thought this was badass Empty

Back to top Go down

Thought this was badass
Page 1 of 1