Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rogen BEAST ! new drinking game

Go down 
+7
Wolfgangsta
acccardinal12
GDPofDRC
oggy420
Bigs03
LA
Cu Bu
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

Rogen  BEAST !  new drinking game Empty
PostSubject: Rogen BEAST ! new drinking game   Rogen  BEAST !  new drinking game EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:22 am

notice how boeck and others tonight were called beasts way too much by rogan.

Last edited by Cu Bua on Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Rogen BEAST ! new drinking game   Rogen  BEAST !  new drinking game EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:24 am

Lot of beasts on that card though
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: Rogen BEAST ! new drinking game   Rogen  BEAST !  new drinking game EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:26 am

something like" boecks a beast man a beast and he might be the best wrestler at ATT and thats saying alot man they are some beasts down there"
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Rogen BEAST ! new drinking game   Rogen  BEAST !  new drinking game EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:56 pm

I'm really getting tired of Rogan. They need a change.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Rogen BEAST ! new drinking game   Rogen  BEAST !  new drinking game EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:00 pm

What! Rogan is the man. I'll admit he even gets on my nerves sometimes with all these ridiculous adjectives and comparisons. Just call the fights.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Rogen BEAST ! new drinking game   Rogen  BEAST !  new drinking game EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:04 pm

I think Rogan is as good of a guy they could have doing fight commentary short of Bas. He has knowledge, comedy, and isn't slow in the head. He gets excited or personal in his views sometimes but I usually watch the fights with a handful of individuals with similar traits every time. He fits in in a good way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Rogen BEAST ! new drinking game   Rogen  BEAST !  new drinking game EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:05 pm

I just hate it when he is biased like the Machida/Shogun fight. He keeps saying Beast as an inside joke between me and him. He is gonna start calling guys a Cardinal in the next show. "Man that dude is Cardinal times 12 Goldy!"
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Rogen BEAST ! new drinking game   Rogen  BEAST !  new drinking game EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:06 pm

I think if they replaced him with someone, that guy would become the most hated personality in MMA with the quickness and a lot of people would be a million times more critical of him.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Rogen BEAST ! new drinking game   Rogen  BEAST !  new drinking game EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:06 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I think Rogan is as good of a guy they could have doing fight commentary short of Bas. He has knowledge, comedy, and isn't slow in the head. He gets excited or personal in his views sometimes but I usually watch the fights with a handful of individuals with similar traits every time. He fits in in a good way.

Yeah I like this guy too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elc-w0Wnm4c
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Rogen BEAST ! new drinking game   Rogen  BEAST !  new drinking game EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:15 pm

I'm getting tired of him screaming all the time. Dude is always fucking yelling. Doesn't he understand the purpose of a microphone. And half the shit he says is ridiculous. Someone's in trouble every time you turn around and every sub attempt is DEEP! He just has worn on me, I'm ready for a fresh color guy. Bas would be the shit and it's the UFC so why the hell not???
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Rogen BEAST ! new drinking game   Rogen  BEAST !  new drinking game EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:24 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
I'm getting tired of him screaming all the time. Dude is always fucking yelling. Doesn't he understand the purpose of a microphone. And half the shit he says is ridiculous. Someone's in trouble every time you turn around and every sub attempt is DEEP! He just has worn on me, I'm ready for a fresh color guy. Bas would be the shit and it's the UFC so why the hell not???

Yeah he is annoying at times, but I like him overall. He does but in alot too and I know Goildberg gets pissed about it. They should just have him on the live prelims so we can hear "Order bitches!" and have Bas on the main fights. It could be worse and we could end up with Tito you know
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Rogen BEAST ! new drinking game   Rogen  BEAST !  new drinking game EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:52 pm

Joe has faults but over all he is the best commentator in MMA and this isn't even a question.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Rogen BEAST ! new drinking game   Rogen  BEAST !  new drinking game EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:45 pm

Joe is awesome
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: Rogen BEAST ! new drinking game   Rogen  BEAST !  new drinking game EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:04 pm

yeah wolf I agree he is best behind Bas to me but definely the best for crossover crowd
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Rogen BEAST ! new drinking game   Rogen  BEAST !  new drinking game EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:08 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Joe has faults but over all he is the best commentator in MMA and this isn't even a question.

That is very debatable.....Bas and Quadros>Rogan.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Rogen BEAST ! new drinking game   Rogen  BEAST !  new drinking game EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:12 pm

I like Bas the best, he has good wit and humor with his knowledge with a slightly less Hollywood hipster vibe than Joe.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Rogen BEAST ! new drinking game   Rogen  BEAST !  new drinking game EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:59 pm

Joe has his downfalls as a commentator, but he's still the man

1.) Bas
1A.) Rogen
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Rogen BEAST ! new drinking game   Rogen  BEAST !  new drinking game EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:52 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
I think if they replaced him with someone, that guy would become the most hated personality in MMA with the quickness and a lot of people would be a million times more critical of him.

I booo'd Max Kellerman in San Antonio
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Rogen BEAST ! new drinking game   Rogen  BEAST !  new drinking game EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:18 am

Yeah like him or not He's the next best thing to Bas. He knows the fight game, he knows what alot of positions, maneuvers, and transitions are called. He points out strategic nuances that would probably otherwise go unnoticed. He also knows what it's like to be a fighter because he has done it. If you don't have Bas your best alternative is Rogen.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Rogen BEAST ! new drinking game   Rogen  BEAST !  new drinking game EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:57 pm

Michael Schiavello wrote:

"A female groupie backstage at an Elton John concert would have more chance of picking up than this fighter does of winning this fight."

"He's scored more than Tommy Lee at a boat party"

"I just set up a Myspace Page for him under the name 'Man Who Doesn't Jab' ... he's already got 40 friends!"

"Ring-a-ding-ding in Beijing!"

"If punches were people, he'd be China!"

"You'd have an easier time picking up KD Lang in a bar..."

"The Cuban boxing team over the years have put more gold around their neck than Mr T."

"He loves fighting on the inside. He's agorophobic -- he's afraid to go outside!"

"He's stacking the combinations like a supermarket shelf."

"He has no chance of winning this, unless maybe a safe falls on his opponnet's head!"

"I`m sure somewhere in the world Drago is depriving a village of an idiot."

"He`s doing a Tony Danza and showing him Who`s The Boss!"

"That`s the worst haircut since Dr Spock" -- on Masato`s new bowl haircut

"He`s been scored on more times than my ex-girlfriend."

"Drago`s hungry tonight... he`d probably fight for a rice cake."

"He`s so short he could sit on a piece of toilet paper and his feet would still dangle."

"He`s like the Volvo of K-1 Max" -- on Yoshihiro Sato

"Open the fridge, he`s out cold!"

"That round was ugly but entertaining... just like the last girl I dated."

"The wheel is spinning but the mouse inside the wheel is dead. He killed the mouse!" -- on Gago Drago

"He's so tall in summertime he still gets snow on his head."
-- On 7'2" Hong Mann Choi

"He's so tall when he walks past the zoo giraffes are attracted to him."
-- On Choi again

"There's more Brazilians in that corner than at my local wax salon."
-- On Ewerton Texeira's corner team

"Two things I know for sure: we will never beat Amy Winehouse in a drinking contest, and Texeira definitely won that fight."
-- On Texeira's points win against Musashi

"He's an artist. He should cut his ear off."
-- On Dutch technician Remy Bonjasky

"He's so pimp. He's a bad ass."
-- On K-1 heavyweight champion Badr Hari

"Glaciers move faster."
-- On the slowness of Hong Mann Choi

"Look at the redness around his ribcage, it looks like he's been barbecued."
-- On Hong Mann Choi's badly damaged midsection

"What happened to his eyebrows? He gave them a Brazilian!"
-- On Glaube Feitosa's lack of eyebrows

"Semmy Schilt has less personality than a head of lettuce."
-- On Semmy's lack of charisma

"Feitosa is a nice Brazilian... I like a nice Brazilian... I used to tell my ex-girlfriend that all the time."

"There are two things I know for sure: Britney Spears will never win Mother of The Year and Albert Kraus didn't win that fight!"

"He went swimming last week and Japanese whaling boats began firing harpoons at him."

"He's been on his back more than my ex-girlfriend."

"He wears more hair product than Bon Jovi."

"I'm so excited I've got goosebumps on my arm... or some other sort of strange growth."

"There are no windows in Mighty Mo's house. If he wants to let a breeze in he just punches a hole in the wall."

"He's a stud... there are no such things as lesbians in the world, just women who haven't met Paul Slowinski yet."

"He's so short he could milk a cow standing up. You know he went to Tokyo Disneyland last week and they wouldn't let him on any of the rides."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogen BEAST ! new drinking game   Rogen  BEAST !  new drinking game Empty

Back to top Go down

Rogen BEAST ! new drinking game
Page 1 of 1