Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF?

Go down 
+2
KingsOwn19
acccardinal12
6 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF?   Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:49 pm

I know I have been knocking him for some things. Maybe I will feel a little better if he only had 2-3 fights on his contract? It would be better if he has 3 fights and fights Werdum, Overeem, and Barnett?
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF?   Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:52 pm

3 more i believe, maybe 2. I think he has one more with M-1 after that.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF?   Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:57 pm

I think that is a question that very few know the answer to. There were some talks recently about Fedor's contract with questions about why he isn't fighting in April or May. Dana White has made a few comments like, "What if Fedor doesn't have a contract with Strikeforce, wouldn't that be interesting?"- of course Dana could just be full of it, but who really knows.

From what I read today though Fedor and M-1 have a deal with SF to do 3 cross promoted cards, they have done 1 and this May will do the 2nd.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF?   Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:59 pm

Sounds good so far. We still have hope he could be in the big leagues in about 18 months?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF?   Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:05 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Sounds good so far. We still have hope he could be in the big leagues in about 18 months?

Could be sooner if he loses Laughing
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF?   Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:19 pm

Dana is full of it. He's just trying to stir crap up with SF and M-1 but they do have a contract for 3 fights and the current dispute is over the co-promotion portion..not if Fedor is fighting for Strikeforce or not. Dana just recently went back to saying Fedor/M-1 are nightmares at a recent presser.

cardinal...it's all up to UFC. Fedor is probably very comfortable with M-1 and M-1 is still very comfortable with their demands of co-promotion, especially when there is another nationally based brand that offers it amd can use M-1's international pull making them a worthy partner. M-1 has a right to want co-promotion, it's their fighter so they want to benifit out of it. If UFC says "fuck it, let's work out a deal" then you would see Fedor in UFC...if they act like they are the only company that has a right to exist again then we are back to to square one. The fight game is changing like that. Less fighters are considered important in the grand scheme of things as the days pass and in the future there will be a lot more situations like this one where different organizations are going to have to come to terms even if that promotion/management only have one fighter of note.

MMA will turn out like boxing weather you/or i like it or not. Not now, maybe not in a few years but this Fedor situation is a sign of things to come...orgs will eventually have to work together to put on the big fights because there are more big orgs up and running now than ever before and there is still more on the rise. I don't think UFC will be able to just run on their brand name forever and ignore superfights when more than just their fighters are getting national and international exposure now.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF?   Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:30 pm

Dude it's really all up to M-1, their demands are ridiculous when you think about it, they have nothing but Fedor, who may be the best fighter, but isn't even the biggest draw (well outside the UFC he probably is). M-1 is like a dingle berry to the UFC's Billion dollar company, why in all reality would the UFC be forced into Co-Promoting for one fighter? The UFC is the big dog on the block, this is the reality of this situation from a business sense.

As far as the fighting game changing, MMA will turnout like Boxing blah blah blah, highly doubtful. The UFC will endup running MMA like a monopoly, Orgs will sprout up here and there and end up failing because of the strength of the UFC.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF?   Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:00 pm

I'm pretty sure it was a 3 fights year long deal, he's fought once, so that leaves 2 more fights.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF?   Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:03 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
I'm pretty sure it was a 3 fights year long deal, he's fought once, so that leaves 2 more fights.

Yeah that is what I thought after reading some stuff today. It said this June fight will be fight 2 of 3 in the SF/M-1 cross promotion deal.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF?   Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:19 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Dude it's really all up to M-1, their demands are ridiculous when you think about it, they have nothing but Fedor, who may be the best fighter, but isn't even the biggest draw (well outside the UFC he probably is). M-1 is like a dingle berry to the UFC's Billion dollar company, why in all reality would the UFC be forced into Co-Promoting for one fighter? The UFC is the big dog on the block, this is the reality of this situation from a business sense.

As far as the fighting game changing, MMA will turnout like Boxing blah blah blah, highly doubtful. The UFC will endup running MMA like a monopoly, Orgs will sprout up here and there and end up failing because of the strength of the UFC.

+1 Fedor get a M-1 Tshirt and promote the company in front of millions of people. The UFC will even let him bring a banner! Maybe Fedor could tattoo a big M-1 sign on his back since he cares about his company so much. I see some points of Kings, but then the DW avatar makes me think he just hates DW and wants too blame him for all the past negotiations. The UFC offered more than SF period. It was Fedor and the CRAZY RUSSIAN'S Kings. I used to believe the same thing you did so don't worry man. I have explained that already, right Ludo?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF?   Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:35 pm

Fuck you, Beast.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF?   Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:43 pm

LudoCain wrote:
Fuck you, Beast.

lol I 'm just messing with ya dude. Chill out and don't get mad. You know I got luv for ya. Just not on Fedor situation is all. Hug it up fella.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF?   Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:15 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:

+1 Fedor get a M-1 Tshirt and promote the company in front of millions of people. The UFC will even let him bring a banner! Maybe Fedor could tattoo a big M-1 sign on his back since he cares about his company so much. I see some points of Kings, but then the DW avatar makes me think he just hates DW and wants too blame him for all the past negotiations. The UFC offered more than SF period. It was Fedor and the CRAZY RUSSIAN'S Kings. I used to believe the same thing you did so don't worry man. I have explained that already, right Ludo?

hogwash...i don't hate Dana White in the least bit. Dana is awesome. That is just a slick avatar and you lose a point for saying different and coming at me with unfounded accusations. There is a difference between not being a fan of someone and simply seperating the stuff that is of truth and relavance and the stuff that is simply biased promoter bullshit because so many eat the shit whole and i'm just lookin out. I watch his blogs, i follow him on twitter, listen to his weekly interviews with carmichael dave and usually carry great interest on what he has to say. The only thing that pissed me off about Dana is that whole Kimbo Slice fiasco. It makes me want to vomit. Other than that, it's fair to say the bald fuck is one of the main people i'd love to meet and have a beer with.

Now regarding M-1/UFC/Fedor:
I never blamed the UFC for the Fedor deal falling through at all. I just don't understand why everybody considered M-1 crazy for looking out for their best interest when it pertains to their contracted fighters. The misunderstanding that i have always harped is that everybody always looked at this from the UFC's point of view. They don't need co-promotion. M-1 DOES! Fedor is an M-1 fighter like it or not. Just because UFC does not need co-promotion M-1 should just fork over Fedor Emelianenko and pretty much go on as a sponser when they have been a Promotion since the early 90's? Sounds like good business for the UFC. Not M-1. If i'm running M-1 i think it's fair that i explore the best business options for my promotion through the use of my best asset without being called crazy. I never said UFC was wrong in not wanting co-promotion but i always said M-1 was not wrong for wanting it because it was the best thing for their promotion and they got that elsewhere where as the UFC just wanted Fedor and to have M-1 regulated to a sponsership/management group. That's not who they are. Nobody was wrong. It's just that Fedor was not a free agent ever and the UFC never had a shot at getting Fedor without M-1. My POV is objective. The UFC was not wrong at all for not wanting co-promotion because M-1 brought little to the table. However, it's completely biased and irrational to think M-1 Global was crazy for wanting to co-promote. If they don't get to co-promote...what did they get out of having Fedor? UFC would never acknowledge them as a promotion and they would simply be a sponser of Fedor. That's not their fuckin business and i just understand that. That is why the deal fell through. LA is right, it's not really up to the UFC but one side is going to have to cave and i don't see M-1 caving on co-promotion any sooner than UFC caves on no co-promotion and i don't believe any side is in the wrong for it because as long as M-1 has Fedor the best business move will always be co-promotion and as long as UFC can build up somebody like Shane Carwin after won moderately notable win, Fedor will never be of great importance to them. What i was saying is, co-promoting would not hurt the UFC if it brought in Fedor...M-1's existence depends on it, so UFC is in the best position to make it all happen...thats why i said it's up to the UFC because M-1 can't really say "fuck co-promoting" when it comes to Fedor, because then they are just giving him up. That might be good for us, but not good for them and it's only rational thinking that we respect M-1 right to look out for what works for them when it comes to their talent just like the UFC does for all their talent like GSP, BJ, etc.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF?   Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:31 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:

hogwash...i don't hate Dana White in the least bit. Dana is awesome. That is just a slick avatar and you lose a point for saying different and coming at me with unfounded accusations. There is a difference between not being a fan of someone and simply seperating the stuff that is of truth and relavance and the stuff that is simply biased promoter bullshit because so many eat the shit whole and i'm just lookin out. I watch his blogs, i follow him on twitter, listen to his weekly interviews with carmichael dave and usually carry great interest on what he has to say. The only thing that pissed me off about Dana is that whole Kimbo Slice fiasco. It makes me want to vomit. Other than that, it's fair to say the bald fuck is one of the main people i'd love to meet and have a beer with.

Now regarding M-1/UFC/Fedor:
I never blamed the UFC for the Fedor deal falling through at all. I just don't understand why everybody considered M-1 crazy for looking out for their best interest when it pertains to their contracted fighters. The misunderstanding that i have always harped is that everybody always looked at this from the UFC's point of view. They don't need co-promotion. M-1 DOES! Fedor is an M-1 fighter like it or not. Just because UFC does not need co-promotion M-1 should just fork over Fedor Emelianenko and pretty much go on as a sponser when they have been a Promotion since the early 90's? Sounds like good business for the UFC. Not M-1. If i'm running M-1 i think it's fair that i explore the best business options for my promotion through the use of my best asset without being called crazy. I never said UFC was wrong in not wanting co-promotion but i always said M-1 was not wrong for wanting it because it was the best thing for their promotion and they got that elsewhere where as the UFC just wanted Fedor and to have M-1 regulated to a sponsership/management group. That's not who they are. Nobody was wrong. It's just that Fedor was not a free agent ever and the UFC never had a shot at getting Fedor without M-1. My POV is objective. The UFC was not wrong at all for not wanting co-promotion because M-1 brought little to the table. However, it's completely biased and irrational to think M-1 Global was crazy for wanting to co-promote. If they don't get to co-promote...what did they get out of having Fedor? UFC would never acknowledge them as a promotion and they would simply be a sponser of Fedor. That's not their fuckin business and i just understand that. That is why the deal fell through. LA is right, it's not really up to the UFC but one side is going to have to cave and i don't see M-1 caving on co-promotion any sooner than UFC caves on no co-promotion and i don't believe any side is in the wrong for it because as long as M-1 has Fedor the best business move will always be co-promotion and as long as UFC can build up somebody like Shane Carwin after won moderately notable win, Fedor will never be of great importance to them. What i was saying is, co-promoting would not hurt the UFC if it brought in Fedor...M-1's existence depends on it, so UFC is in the best position to make it all happen...thats why i said it's up to the UFC because M-1 can't really say "fuck co-promoting" when it comes to Fedor, because then they are just giving him up.

I see what you mean and agree it wouldn't hurt UFC at all. They should do it because like you said M-1 won't cave on this situation. I thought you just blamed UFC for all of the past. I still think they were fair since they offered Fedor alot more money and like I said he could wear M-1 apparell and put a banner up. That would get alot of eyes on M-1 just having Fedor in 2-4 fights in the UFC. Think about how many people will see M-1 brand, and how many will be buying M-1 stuff when Fedor comes to town crushing people.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF?   Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:34 am

It definetly would raise some brand recognition for M-1 but not in the way they want. Like i said, the banner, the t-shirts would undoubtedly make M-1 seem like a sponser like Affliction, Tapout, Condom Depot, Rockstar, Full Tilt etc when they want to build their name as a promotion that puts on fights just like the UFC. M-1 is not in apparel, safe sex, energy drinks, gambling and sponsering fighters.

M-1 does not even have a store on their website. They don't want to sell t-shirts and other merc. They want to become a player in the U.S. in fight promoting like they might be(?) in Russia or wherever M-1 has been making bread for close to 20 years to stay afloat. They want half of the money that the event makes and they want Fedor to be recognized as an M-1 fighter. That makes little sense to the UFC and it might sound crazy to them because they don't need that shit for one fighter...at all. However, it's not crazy to M-1 because they were able to get that deal somewhere else and the M-1 brand was seen by millions of people in the U.S..i'm also sure the salary figures for Fedor/M-1 are just fine considering they got the co-promotion partnership. Getting probably a few extra hunded thouwow from the UFC in Fedor buyout money would not further improve their standing as a promotion in the U.S. It would pretty much be "we got money where Fedor used to be and we have our dicks in our hands...wow, we really should have pushed harder for co-promotion".

Proof that the whole M-1 logo and crap would not work for them was because the CBS broadcast hardly mentioned M-1 as a promotion. If i didnt keep up with this shit everyday, i would have though M-1 Global was a sponser of the event. Not one of the promoters who put the whole thing together so the whole being recognized as a promotion and thats causing friction with the Strikeforce. It's their business and they managed to ink Fedor so while M-1 can be looked at as an inconvenience for fight fans and not get an arguement out of me, i just simply respect their business goals of building their name in the U.S. with only one fighter of note. We would all do the same if we ran M-1 because we arent fans in that case, we are promoters. Just like we would tell M-1 to fuck off if we were Dana White. They have Fedor and Fedor is a ticket to involve themselves with fight organizations that can reach a mass U.S. audience that M-1 would otherwise not reach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF?   Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:15 am

I heard it was a 3 fight deal
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF?   Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:21 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
It definetly would raise some brand recognition for M-1 but not in the way they want. Like i said, the banner, the t-shirts would undoubtedly make M-1 seem like a sponser like Affliction, Tapout, Condom Depot, Rockstar, Full Tilt etc when they want to build their name as a promotion that puts on fights just like the UFC. M-1 is not in apparel, safe sex, energy drinks, gambling and sponsering fighters.

M-1 does not even have a store on their website. They don't want to sell t-shirts and other merc. They want to become a player in the U.S. in fight promoting like they might be(?) in Russia or wherever M-1 has been making bread for close to 20 years to stay afloat. They want half of the money that the event makes and they want Fedor to be recognized as an M-1 fighter. That makes little sense to the UFC and it might sound crazy to them because they don't need that shit for one fighter...at all. However, it's not crazy to M-1 because they were able to get that deal somewhere else and the M-1 brand was seen by millions of people in the U.S..i'm also sure the salary figures for Fedor/M-1 are just fine considering they got the co-promotion partnership. Getting probably a few extra hunded thouwow from the UFC in Fedor buyout money would not further improve their standing as a promotion in the U.S. It would pretty much be "we got money where Fedor used to be and we have our dicks in our hands...wow, we really should have pushed harder for co-promotion".

Proof that the whole M-1 logo and crap would not work for them was because the CBS broadcast hardly mentioned M-1 as a promotion. If i didnt keep up with this shit everyday, i would have though M-1 Global was a sponser of the event. Not one of the promoters who put the whole thing together so the whole being recognized as a promotion and thats causing friction with the Strikeforce. It's their business and they managed to ink Fedor so while M-1 can be looked at as an inconvenience for fight fans and not get an arguement out of me, i just simply respect their business goals of building their name in the U.S. with only one fighter of note. We would all do the same if we ran M-1 because we arent fans in that case, we are promoters. Just like we would tell M-1 to fuck off if we were Dana White. They have Fedor and Fedor is a ticket to involve themselves with fight organizations that can reach a mass U.S. audience that M-1 would otherwise not reach.

I am not saying it would work for them. They don't deserve to piggyback off the UFC. Start selling merchandise and get some money off of what I am saying and get ur fighter paid more money and build from that. I don't know why you think just because hey have Fedor that they should be entitled to come over to the US and steal what belongs to Zuffa. They made the sport what it is, not M-1. Fedor isn't that good and they should know it. He is the GOAT, but a company like the UFC shouldn't bend over and let his company rape them. You are sounding like a crazy russian with all that. Think about it. If M-1 does what I said and makes the deal they would make millions of dollars and then they can go back and build in Russia and a few other countries. That should be what they want. SF isn't going to help them out more than what the UFC could either way. How has that been working out for them? Think TAPOUT M-1!
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF?   Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:54 am

Obviously SF is helping them out a lot more than UFC was willing to. Like i said, as long as there is willing parnters for co-promotion and they happen to have an outlet to a national audience then Fedor is likely not going to UFC unless UFC co-promotes or Fedor leaves M-1. Also, if you don't think co-promoting on CBS is a good way to get exposure over just having some guy wear your shirts on a pay per view that would be viewed by significantly less people then i don't know if we can even continue this conversation.

We're back to looking at things through the rose colered glasses of Zuffa is entitled to everything while M-1 does not have a right to exist and we're going to have a say and what M-1 does with their business because UFC built MMA in america. When did i say they were entitled to do anything to Zuffa? i have stated repeatedly that Zuffa does not need that at all and M-1 brings nothing to them...REPEATEDLY! The fact is, on the other side UFC brings nothing to M-1 without co-promotion..and "m-1 should just take buyout money and go home or sell t-shirts" is NOT a valid arguement. If it's too much for Fedor, which it is considering UFC's business model and all the money they put into a card outside of the main event to split half, then don't the deal, simple as that. But you can't just say...fuck that, give him to us damnit..it's not how it works out there. I'm just telling it like it is, i'm not even saying that M-1's quest is the best way to be succesful instead of just putting on their own shows and making their own national tv deals and building their own roster, i'm just saying that is what it is. I'm just not going to say one side is right and the other one is wrong when it's not a case of that just because i want to see Fedor whoop Brock Lesnar's ass.

This is a setback in the conversation when we were making so much progress on the last round Cardinal. Fact is, if you have a huge asset. It's best to use it to your full advantage...not give it away because then you get nothing....except a lousy t-shirt and banner which is your big plan if you ran M-1
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF?   Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:40 am

Anyways, i'm done with this thread. I've been in this debate too many times on here and other forums. I know everybody, including myself wants Fedor in UFC..only a fool would prefer him elsewhere when the big name fights are over there after all this time but i've always looked at the business side of the negotiations falling through a bit more objectively than the usual M-1 Global is the church of satan and UFC was just walking down the street when M-1 tried to mug them for all they worked for swinging nothing but a 230 pound russian dude. It would be nice if M-1 signed over Fedor in August of 2009 and i got to see Fedor derail a hype train or two while Brock recovered from his cold but just because that is what i want to see i don't fail to understand why we didnt see it.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF?   Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:12 am

I think King brings up one of the main issues, without actually bringing it up. M-1 is stupid! They don't have Tee-shirts for sale? No web site for selling merchendise? what the fuck is that? These guys do not understand business and are lucky to have scraped out a living. If Fedor falls or retires what the fuck are they going to do to earn scratch? These guys need to quit thinking like vile gangsters and think like fucking business men. All that crap is why Gegard left the organization.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF?   Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:55 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
I think King brings up one of the main issues, without actually bringing it up. M-1 is stupid! They don't have Tee-shirts for sale? No web site for selling merchendise? what the fuck is that? These guys do not understand business and are lucky to have scraped out a living. If Fedor falls or retires what the fuck are they going to do to earn scratch? These guys need to quit thinking like vile gangsters and think like fucking business men. All that crap is why Gegard left the organization.

Thats what I am saying. I understand what Kings is saying, but I think M-1 should take the other approach like I said. It will help them mor in the long run. They won't have Fedor fighting in 5 more years imo. Where will they be without him fighting. They have to start thinking better in business terms. Website and merchandise is where its at right now. Fedor whooping ass in the UFC could make the brand popular enough to help the promoting down the road. They could be doing small shows in Russia while Fedor is doing big fights in the UFC. I think it is a perfect oppurtunity. DW said he wants Fedor bad last night. Jake Shileds will be in the UFC imo after he loses to Hendo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF?   Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know how many fights Fedor has on his contract with SF?
Page 1 of 1