Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lowered standards

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

Lowered standards Empty
PostSubject: Lowered standards   Lowered standards EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:08 am

Have you ever walked by a woman and said to yourself "I would do her" then realize that your standards are lower than they used to be?

For my situation, I think there are two main reasons:
1. The percentage of overweight and obese people in our country is skyrocketing. Since it is getting more and more difficult to find women that are slim, looks seem less important than they used to be.
2. I'm married. My wife's looks aren't fading or anything like that. But I think after I was married for so long, I started look at women differently than when I was single.

Last edited by franklinfan2 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

Lowered standards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowered standards   Lowered standards EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:22 am

Its a married thing bro I am with you. Once your done with school you realize you would of banged half of those girls that wanted it but you were too choosy at the time. As you get older you appreciate a woman that keeps up with herself even if she not a supermodel.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

Lowered standards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowered standards   Lowered standards EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:19 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
Its a married thing bro I am with you. Once your done with school you realize you would of banged half of those girls that wanted it but you were too choosy at the time. As you get older you appreciate a woman that keeps up with herself even if she not a supermodel.

Plus one man. Since I've been married and faithful I've thought back to many of the hos that I passed on and think man I'd definitely pound them now. My standards used to be way to high. There are many chicks that are worth fucking, even if they're not super hot.
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

Lowered standards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowered standards   Lowered standards EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:31 pm

I live with more regrets than I can count when it comes to women. If they weren't a 10 back in college, I didn't even bother talking to them.
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

Lowered standards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowered standards   Lowered standards EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:13 pm

I lowered my standards when I was in Iraq for 13 months straight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lowered standards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowered standards   Lowered standards Empty

Back to top Go down

Lowered standards
Page 1 of 1