Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What the Fuck is Going on at this School?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

What the Fuck is Going on at this School? Empty
PostSubject: What the Fuck is Going on at this School?   What the Fuck is Going on at this School? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:44 pm

THis shit is nuts and driving me crazy, are people this fucking stupid in america today? We have high schools with lynch tree's and this shit

http://www.parentdish.com/2010/03/22/teen-in-critical-condition-after-alleged-text-message-dispute/?icid=main|main|dl3|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.parentdish.com%2F2010%2F03%2F22%2Fteen-in-critical-condition-after-alleged-text-message-dispute%2F

Last month a KID GETS SET ON FIRE what the fuck? is this American Me???? This month a 13 year old comes and kicks the shit out of a 15 year old girl with steel toe boots leaving her in coma? at the same school

Are these teachers pussy whipped, blind or both???? They dont notice a kid getting doused? Or a girl getting beaten????

Im sorry If I see a 13 year old boy kicking a 15 year old girl senseless IM KNOCKING THIS FUCKER OUT I dont care if Im 20 or 80 and I dont care if the girl talked about his dead brother

People going crazy about healthcare, some need to raise there fucking kids cause this shit is pathetic
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck is Going on at this School?   What the Fuck is Going on at this School? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:10 pm

Two issues at hand here Bird... First is that there are obviously problems at this school in particular. One incident is an isolated issue, a second is a problem. Thankfully this isn't the norm around the country even though things like this happen on accasion in many places. The second is there is more than likely a problem in the home of most of these kids... Whether it be neglect or abuse or both, the guardians probably aren't doing their job.

There is NO excuse for what this kid did. He should be tried as an adult, and the jury should show no mercy... He didn't show any...
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck is Going on at this School?   What the Fuck is Going on at this School? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:18 pm

He is being tried with attempted murder and his girlfriend who is 15 as a co conspirator

agree wtih everything you said

The high school I went to led the nation in gun controlled lockdowns in 2004 with 5 or 6 cant remember for sure know, and I never saw anyone burned or stomped to coma, prett crazy
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck is Going on at this School?   What the Fuck is Going on at this School? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:44 pm

I went to what I thought was a decent highschool and we had a shooting,several drivebys on the school and in a fight one kid knocked the other on the ground then ran him over in his car. I played ball with a kid who was 15 and shot his best friend in a fight and he was tried as an adult and rumor had it he was a pitbull for the mexican maffia in prison. that was Lee High School San Antonio tx.

At that age I didnt really touble myself with deep thoughts about my surroundings.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck is Going on at this School?   What the Fuck is Going on at this School? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:40 am

Birdofthad wrote:
THis shit is nuts and driving me crazy, are people this fucking stupid in america today? We have high schools with lynch tree's and this shit

http://www.parentdish.com/2010/03/22/teen-in-critical-condition-after-alleged-text-message-dispute/?icid=main|main|dl3|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.parentdish.com%2F2010%2F03%2F22%2Fteen-in-critical-condition-after-alleged-text-message-dispute%2F

Last month a KID GETS SET ON FIRE what the fuck? is this American Me???? This month a 13 year old comes and kicks the shit out of a 15 year old girl with steel toe boots leaving her in coma? at the same school

Are these teachers pussy whipped, blind or both???? They dont notice a kid getting doused? Or a girl getting beaten????

Im sorry If I see a 13 year old boy kicking a 15 year old girl senseless IM KNOCKING THIS FUCKER OUT I dont care if Im 20 or 80 and I dont care if the girl talked about his dead brother

People going crazy about healthcare, some need to raise there fucking kids cause this shit is pathetic

Kudos Bird!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck is Going on at this School?   What the Fuck is Going on at this School? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:52 am

Cu Bua wrote:
I went to what I thought was a decent highschool and we had a shooting,several drivebys on the school and in a fight one kid knocked the other on the ground then ran him over in his car. I played ball with a kid who was 15 and shot his best friend in a fight and he was tried as an adult and rumor had it he was a pitbull for the mexican maffia in prison. that was Lee High School San Antonio tx.

At that age I didnt really touble myself with deep thoughts about my surroundings.

I went to a nice town high school with about 800-900 students. We had a gang of skinheads doing some crazy stuff, and I mean they got bad. Our coaches gave us the green light and we beat the living shit out of them (Allegedly), and it all stopped! Schools need to know how to handle things in the right way. We don't have security guards or any of that crap either. Parents need to pay attention to their kids and keep guns locked up. Then you wouldn't have to worry about some punks bringing guns to school. Good kids who are allowed to police the schools can do good things for the school! ( I mean the jocks) I am only saying that because some of you may say "What if they retaliate and pull a gun?" You think the guys are gonna get benched for doing the right thing? Don't ask, don't tell is what we were all about when it came to that. Teachers didn't see nothing either. I better shut up. This was a big issue back in the day.....Alledgedly, lol!!!! memories baby!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck is Going on at this School?   What the Fuck is Going on at this School? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:53 am

Neg me please I want to be a -20. Make it happen! vote bbc12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the Fuck is Going on at this School?   What the Fuck is Going on at this School? Empty

Back to top Go down

What the Fuck is Going on at this School?
Page 1 of 1