Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Back to square one for Affliction

Go down 
+2
Ziggy116
Ninja
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Back to square one for Affliction Empty
PostSubject: Back to square one for Affliction   Back to square one for Affliction EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:28 pm

Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Back to square one for Affliction   Back to square one for Affliction EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:30 pm

Just out of curiosity...if it was so easy for the 2 to jump back into each others arms, why is there so many issues with the fucking fighters?

I understand the management issues but for fucks sake
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Back to square one for Affliction   Back to square one for Affliction EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:32 pm

So they're getting some of the contracts then?

What a fucking day
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Back to square one for Affliction   Back to square one for Affliction EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Back to square one for Affliction   Back to square one for Affliction EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:46 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:

What a fucking day

You have to understand Affliction has many fighters who have contracts with other promotions. Fedor, Babalu, Gegard, Gomi, and Ben Rothwell are all tied up with other Orgs.

So realistically Vitor, Yvel, Buentello, Jorge, Heiron, Gomley, Daley, Horodecki, Lauzon are the fighters available for the UFC to acquire. I would also like to see Mark Hominick in the WEC aswell.

Last edited by NinjaRua/Fan on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Back to square one for Affliction   Back to square one for Affliction EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:46 pm

Man what a rollercoaster ride, so the merger deal fell through, in steps the UFC, I'd have to bet they get this done, I hope they get this done, give me fucking Fedor, Vitor, Lil Nog ect.. LC in the WEC this could be crazy
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Back to square one for Affliction   Back to square one for Affliction EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:49 pm

Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:

What a fucking day

You have to understand Affliction has many fighters who have contracts with other promotions. Fedor, Babalu, Gegard, Gomi, and Ben Rothwell are all tied up with other Orgs.

So realistically Vitor, Yvel, Buentello, Jorge, Heiron, Gomley, Daley, Horodecki, Lauzon are the fighter availables for the UFC to acquire. I would also like to see Mark Hominick in the WEC.

You think they'd take on guys like Yvel, Buentello, Daley and Lauzon(he should go to the WEC same with Horodecki) ?
Back to top Go down
joshkellerseattle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
joshkellerseattle

Favorite Fighter(s) : Machida, GSP, Randy

PostSubject: Re: Back to square one for Affliction   Back to square one for Affliction EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:55 pm

This day will go down in history...

I can't wait until all the pieces are in line, but YES this looks like Affliction's fighters coming to the UFC.

WOW!
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Back to square one for Affliction   Back to square one for Affliction EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:58 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:

What a fucking day

So realistically Vitor, Yvel, Buentello, Jorge, Heiron, Gomley, Daley, Horodecki, Lauzon are the fighter availables for the UFC to acquire. I would also like to see Mark Hominick in the WEC.

You think they'd take on guys like Yvel, Buentello, Daley and Lauzon(he should go to the WEC same with Horodecki) ?

I doubt they would take Yvel.

Jorge, Buentello, Herion, Gomley, Daley, Lauzon I think the UFC would maybe pick up. I think Lauzon would be put into WEC though.

Both Vitor and Horodecki they would definitely pick up. The UFC has said publicly these are both guys they want to get.
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: Back to square one for Affliction   Back to square one for Affliction EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:06 am

Dana justed owned affliction.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Back to square one for Affliction   Back to square one for Affliction EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:37 am

This is huge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to square one for Affliction   Back to square one for Affliction Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to square one for Affliction
Page 1 of 1