Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

26 great movie putdowns

Go down 
+4
franklinfan2
NoRegret
ohiovol62
josh200612
8 posters
AuthorMessage

26 great movie putdowns Empty
PostSubject: 26 great movie putdowns   26 great movie putdowns EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:41 pm

26) "Well, Pete, I figured it should be the one with the capacity for abstract thought."
O Brother ,Where Art Thou ?

25) "Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison! How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
A Clockwork Orange

24) "I'm the guy who does his job. You must be the other guy."
The Departed

23) "Lady, that's like putting perfume on a pig."
They Live

22) " Shut that c**** mouth or I'll come over there and F***-start her head!"
Way Of The Gun

21) "What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it."
Billy Madison

20) "Let's get one thing straight, actor. I don't trust you. And if you betray us, I'll rip your f****** balls off and stuff them up your a** so that the next time you s***, you'll s*** all over your balls, got it?"
Team America

19) "Thank you, Daniel, that is very good to know. But if staying here means working within ten yards of you, frankly I’d rather have a job wiping Saddam Hussein’s a***."
Bridget Jones Diary

18) "Ah, married. I can see you now in the kitchen, bending over a hot stove. But I can’t see the stove."
Duck Soup

17) “Benjamin is nobody's friend. If Benjamin were an ice cream flavour, he'd be pralines and d**k.”
Wayne's World

16) "C**k-juggling thunderc**t!"
Blade III

15) "I hope I give you the sh**s, you f**king wimp!"
Dog Soldiers

14) "I have just narrowly avoided having a buggering and I've come in here with the express intention of wishing one on you!"
Withnail And I

13) "Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and f**k the prom queen."
The Rock

12) "If I gave you any thought, I probably would."
Casablanca

11) "Why, Ed, does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know Ed, if I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it."
Tombstone

10) "You are a smelly pirate h**ker. Why don't you go back to your home on Wh**e Island?"
Anchorman

9) "I seen yo mama kicking a can down the street. I said ‘What you doin’?’ and she said ‘Moving’."
White Men Can't Jump

Cool "And you: friendless, brainless, helpless, hopeless! Do you want me to send you back to where you were? Unemployed? In Greenland!"
The Princess Bride

7) "Are you gonna bark all day little doggie, or are you gonna bite?"
Reservoir Dogs

6) "I don't wanna talk to you no more you empty-headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. Now go away before I taunt you a second time!"
Monty Python And The Holy Grail

5) “Will someone catch a goddamn ball? It's like watching a bunch of r*t*rds trying to f**k a doorknob out there.”
Dodgeball

4) "Did your parents have any children that lived?"
Full Metal Jacket

3) "You're an inanimate f**king object!"
In Bruges

2) "Within your 'purview'? Where do you think you are, some f**king regency costume drama? This is a government department, not a f**king Jane f**king Austen novel. Allow me to pop a jaunty little bonnet on your purview and ram it up your sh***er with a lubricated horse c**k!"
In The Loop

1) "Stop crying, you snivelling a**! Stop your nonsense. You're just an afterbirth, Eli. You slithered out of your mother's filth. They should have put you in a glass jar on the mantelpiece."
There Will Be Blood

Did they leave any out ?
http://www.totalfilm.com/features/the-26-greatest-movie-putdowns
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: 26 great movie putdowns   26 great movie putdowns EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:21 pm

there will be blood was badass!
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: 26 great movie putdowns   26 great movie putdowns EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:12 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
26) "Well, Pete, I figured it should be the one with the capacity for abstract thought."
O Brother ,Where Art Thou ?

Care for some gopher?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: 26 great movie putdowns   26 great movie putdowns EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:50 am

Yeah... O Brother, Where Art Thou? is a great movie hahaha

i will post some other ones if they come to me.
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

PostSubject: Re: 26 great movie putdowns   26 great movie putdowns EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:50 pm

Lots of good ones. I'm surprised one from Goodfellas didn't make the list.

My favorite would have to be:
10) "You are a smelly pirate h**ker. Why don't you go back to your home on Wh**e Island?"
Anchorman
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: 26 great movie putdowns   26 great movie putdowns EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:43 pm

1 that pops up in my head is from Joe Dirt when Kid Rock tells David Spade to go stand over there and starting spitting out teeth and I will be there in a minute lol.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: 26 great movie putdowns   26 great movie putdowns EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:14 am

Chill Nasty Nate, He is my bitch, anybody stabs him, its gonna be me

ya im somebody's bitch!!!!!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: 26 great movie putdowns   26 great movie putdowns EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:35 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Chill Nasty Nate, He is my bitch, anybody stabs him, its gonna be me

ya im somebody's bitch!!!!!

LOL
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: 26 great movie putdowns   26 great movie putdowns EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:02 am

Fuck you and your 2 million, dont you understand english you useless piece of shit, no money none!!!!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: 26 great movie putdowns   26 great movie putdowns EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:03 am

dont you kill him, you kill yourself you mother fucker, GIVEMEBACKMYSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (it is 1 word)
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: 26 great movie putdowns   26 great movie putdowns EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:09 am

did you eat alot of paint chips as a kid???
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: 26 great movie putdowns   26 great movie putdowns EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:57 am

I'm a tad bit suprised that no Jack Nicholson quotes from As Good As It Gets got in there...he was pretty fuckin mean.

"We're all gonna die, i'm gonna die, you're gonna die and by the looks of it, sure sounds like your son's gonna die"

or

responding to the quesion "how do you write women so well"

"i think of a man, and i take out reason and accountability"
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: 26 great movie putdowns   26 great movie putdowns EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:13 am

i was about 10 when that movie came out kings no joke i went and saw it 4 times in the theater that line about how do you write women so well is FUCKING CLASSIC

great adds

the line about "having to wear a suit when they let you in wearing a house dress"

damn Melvin was a cold man

"or if the first fairy mayor has been elected and he is going to make you head of his staff (or something like that) still dont come knocking, not on this door"
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: 26 great movie putdowns   26 great movie putdowns EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:14 am

You eat pieces of shit for breakfast???
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: 26 great movie putdowns   26 great movie putdowns EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:16 am

which brings me too my next topic, kids, dont smoke crack!
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: 26 great movie putdowns   26 great movie putdowns EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:00 am

Heres the full quote bird

"Or, if it's election night, and you're excited and you wanna celebrate because some fudgepacker that you date has been elected the first queer president of the United States and he's going to have you down to Camp David, and you want someone to share the moment with. Even then, don't knock. Not on this door. Not for ANY reason. Do you get me, sweetheart?"

or when he was introducing Carol and Simon

"Carol the waitress, Simon the fag."

"People who talk in metaphors oughta shampoo my crotch"

or when Simon tells him to rot in hell

"No need to stop being a lady. Quit worryin! You'll be back on your knees in no time!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 26 great movie putdowns   26 great movie putdowns EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:27 am

Maybe I will, Maybe I won't, Maybe you go fuck yourself.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: 26 great movie putdowns   26 great movie putdowns EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:19 pm

Any quote from Patches Ohoulihan is okay in my book.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: 26 great movie putdowns   26 great movie putdowns EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:10 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Heres the full quote bird

"Or, if it's election night, and you're excited and you wanna celebrate because some fudgepacker that you date has been elected the first queer president of the United States and he's going to have you down to Camp David, and you want someone to share the moment with. Even then, don't knock. Not on this door. Not for ANY reason. Do you get me, sweetheart?"

or when he was introducing Carol and Simon

"Carol the waitress, Simon the fag."

"People who talk in metaphors oughta shampoo my crotch"

or when Simon tells him to rot in hell

"No need to stop being a lady. Quit worryin! You'll be back on your knees in no time!"

hahahaha oh man those a re good, Carol the waitress Simon the fag hahahahahah

whoever wrote that movie had alot of fun hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 26 great movie putdowns   26 great movie putdowns Empty

Back to top Go down

26 great movie putdowns
Page 1 of 1