Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone getting God Of War 3 ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Anyone getting God Of War 3 ? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone getting God Of War 3 ?   Anyone getting God Of War 3 ? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:26 pm

I am jealous , this is one of the few times I wish I had a PS3.

Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting God Of War 3 ?   Anyone getting God Of War 3 ? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:28 pm

Its fucking awesome
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting God Of War 3 ?   Anyone getting God Of War 3 ? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:09 pm

Thats the only game PS3 can hold a hat to over the 360, the online experience is much better on the 360, even if you do have to pay for it, and we have alot better gaming franchises as a whole.

God of War 3 is a great game, and I would ALMOST (key word there) buy a PS3 just for that game, but...not gonna happen hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting God Of War 3 ?   Anyone getting God Of War 3 ? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:29 pm

God Of War III and Metal Gear Solid 4 are the two games I would almost buy a PS3 for.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting God Of War 3 ?   Anyone getting God Of War 3 ? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:36 pm

Whoa bro...Metal Gear Solid 4, Infamous, Uncharted 1/2, Heavy Rain, LittleBigPlanet, Resistance 1/2, Killzone 2, and Ratchet and Clank are all slick as fuck and that's just off the top of my head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting God Of War 3 ?   Anyone getting God Of War 3 ? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:41 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Whoa bro...Metal Gear Solid 4, Infamous, Uncharted 1/2, Heavy Rain, LittleBigPlanet, Resistance 1/2, Killzone 2, and Ratchet and Clank are all slick as fuck and that's just off the top of my head

The PS3 does have alot of quality games but those two are the only ones that tempt me.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting God Of War 3 ?   Anyone getting God Of War 3 ? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:47 pm

Yes those two are certainly the faces of the system. Uncharted 2 and Infamous were both fantastic I thought. Just got done playing those not too long ago
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting God Of War 3 ?   Anyone getting God Of War 3 ? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:50 pm

Infamous did look cool . That's the one where you have electric super powers and can be evil or good right ?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting God Of War 3 ?   Anyone getting God Of War 3 ? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:53 pm

That's the one
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting God Of War 3 ?   Anyone getting God Of War 3 ? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:16 am

Button masher
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting God Of War 3 ?   Anyone getting God Of War 3 ? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:25 am

I like my PS3 for exclusives. I only play live though online 99% of the time. Most of my friends are on and have been on live. I hardly ever buy PS3 games because of that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting God Of War 3 ?   Anyone getting God Of War 3 ? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:34 am

Yeah I never got into the whole online thing. I like buying games and playing through the story but the whole putting 1000 hours into playing Call of Duty online thing just never really made sense to me
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting God Of War 3 ?   Anyone getting God Of War 3 ? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:32 am

bobbitt15 wrote:

The only game on that list that would interrest me AT ALL would be MGS4 which im pretty sure is now going to be coming out for the 360 as well, soooo...you lose on that account too.

The other games are well...not that great.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting God Of War 3 ?   Anyone getting God Of War 3 ? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:33 pm

Not that great? Have you played any of them? Uncharted 2 won game of the year from multiple gaming sources I'm pretty sure and was unbelievable. If you've played them and don't like them that's one thing but if you're shitting on them just because they aren't on 360 that's pretty weak
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting God Of War 3 ?   Anyone getting God Of War 3 ? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:30 pm

I'm with Regret, I've owned a PS3 and eh, only games that interest me are MGS and Uncharted 2, all the other good games are already on the 360

And the 360 has tons of great games
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting God Of War 3 ?   Anyone getting God Of War 3 ? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:43 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
I'm with Regret, I've owned a PS3 and eh, only games that interest me are MGS and Uncharted 2, all the other good games are already on the 360

+1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting God Of War 3 ?   Anyone getting God Of War 3 ? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:03 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Yeah I never got into the whole online thing. I like buying games and playing through the story but the whole putting 1000 hours into playing Call of Duty online thing just never really made sense to me

Playing online can become addictive . It also provides a challenge for when your bored or want to kill time.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting God Of War 3 ?   Anyone getting God Of War 3 ? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:17 pm

Any one put any time on MAG. I like good strategy FPS's a lil more then the arena type CoD at the moment. Bad Company 2 has been interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting God Of War 3 ?   Anyone getting God Of War 3 ? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:31 pm

Man, the only game I play is Halo 1. I play it about once every two months with my buddies. We were blown away by that game and playing on two different TVs. We collectively hate Halo 2 and 3 and just keep sticking with the first.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting God Of War 3 ?   Anyone getting God Of War 3 ? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:35 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:

Whatever floats your boat I guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting God Of War 3 ?   Anyone getting God Of War 3 ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone getting God Of War 3 ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Video Games-
Jump to: