Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yo Farmer!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Yo Farmer! Empty
PostSubject: Yo Farmer!   Yo Farmer! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:30 pm

I just looked at projection prediction for the tourney at Fox sports. They have the cards at a 10 seed and Aggies at a6 seed. matched up together, lol. I was thining we are seeded around 10 or 11 seed and the Aggies would get a 5 seed. I know we have had an eerie simular year like the Aggies and got a 6-7 seed before. We have got the shaft a few times in seeding so who knows? There is a good chnce they could meet up though. That will make the tourney more fun for us. I hope we don't have to play UTEP since they are the best tram in Texas, lol
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Yo Farmer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Farmer!   Yo Farmer! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:27 pm

I wouldn't mind it as long as it is a neutral site this time in say New Orleans or Oklahoma City.

Most have A&M as a 5-6 and facing Wisco in the 2nd round. We'll find out today.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Yo Farmer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Farmer!   Yo Farmer! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:37 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
I wouldn't mind it as long as it is a neutral site this time in say New Orleans or Oklahoma City.

Most have A&M as a 5-6 and facing Wisco in the 2nd round. We'll find out today.

You are right. It wasn't fair when they had you guys in Lexington. I would rather play A&M than UTEP. I would hate to see DC get revenge on Pitino and sending us home. That would be funny and you know that will be a big story if they are paired up. I love this day!!!!!! I can't wait to fill out a bracket.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Yo Farmer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Farmer!   Yo Farmer! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:08 pm

Looks like our teams have their work cut for them if we wnat to meet up. Aggies have some sleepers in there first few games if they win.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Yo Farmer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Farmer!   Yo Farmer! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:29 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Looks like our teams have their work cut for them if we wnat to meet up. Aggies have some sleepers in there first few games if they win.

I don't love our draw, but I like it.

I want to know who's dick Baylor sucked to get their draw. They get to play close to home in New Orleans, LA. They get all the way to a 3 seed (I saw them as a 4) and they get Nova in the S16 who is probably the worst 2 seed.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Yo Farmer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Farmer!   Yo Farmer! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:50 am

Farmer1906 wrote:

I want to know who's dick Baylor sucked to get their draw. They get to play close to home in New Orleans, LA. They get all the way to a 3 seed (I saw them as a 4) and they get Nova in the S16 who is probably the worst 2 seed.

I though Baylor deserved the #3 seed. I said it before they are the best team in Texas, the 3rd best team in the Big 12. I don't think Nova desereved a 2 seed, I was surprised by that. Duke should have been #2, West Virginia should have been #1, Nova should have been #3. I don't like Kansas and Kansas St being on the same side of the bracket, that is BS IMO.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Yo Farmer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Farmer!   Yo Farmer! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:06 am

On 2nd thought looking at our bracket I like Purdue in round 2 because they don't have Hammel. Then Duke in Houston will be badass. It'll be like a home game for us. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Yo Farmer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Farmer!   Yo Farmer! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:11 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

I though Baylor deserved the #3 seed. I said it before they are the best team in Texas, the 3rd best team in the Big 12. I don't think Nova desereved a 2 seed, I was surprised by that. Duke should have been #2, West Virginia should have been #1, Nova should have been #3. I don't like Kansas and Kansas St being on the same side of the bracket, that is BS IMO.

The problem I have is when comparing A&M & BU there isn't 4 teams in between us. Our resumes are very similar.

A&M/BU
RPI: 14/8
SOS: 6/14
Conference Record: 12-6/12-6
Top 50 Wins: 5/7 (the only difference is BU beat tu 3 times, while A&M beat them once)
Bad Losses: 0/2
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Yo Farmer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Farmer!   Yo Farmer! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:21 am

Famer you really don't think Baylor has the slight edge this season over A&M? I have seen them both play plenty and both teams are good, both could win a couple in the tourny. I just think Baylor looks like a slightly better team. I think they are slightly better. Not saying A&M isn't a good team, they are not too far behind.
I just thought Baylor earned the 3 and A&M got a fair seed as well IMO. I think both teams can make a run.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Yo Farmer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Farmer!   Yo Farmer! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:14 pm

I wonder if Texas will wake up and suprise people in the tournament? A few guys were talking about that today. What do you guys think? I know they had a less than stellar year from what was expected.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Yo Farmer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Farmer!   Yo Farmer! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:59 pm

I think they'll beat WF but that aint doing much.

They have no point guard, they don't play as a team, their FT shooting sucks outside of Brown, they only play defense in spurts, and Pittman is a lard ass that gets into too much foul trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yo Farmer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Farmer!   Yo Farmer! Empty

Back to top Go down

Yo Farmer!
Page 1 of 1