Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day)

Go down 
+6
GDPofDRC
ohiovol62
SOKO
franklinfan2
LTFG
OU
10 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day) Empty
PostSubject: When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day)   When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:04 pm

Today is a slow day, so I'm making this OT thread to see when most of you do the majority of your posting/browsing here? I do most of my posting while at work to help pass time. Seems like we almost have waves on here, the guys in the morning that post and then the guys that jump on later. With a few people being mixed in with both. Obviously slow day, not much to post about.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day)   When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:07 pm

It goes like this for me, I go to work and jump on here when I get here. I'm too tired to jump right into work so I get on here for awhile until I pick up the paper work. I get off work, smoke a little bit and usually log in later at night to see what has gone down. Weekends I wake up, usually jump on a browse, go out and do my thing and maybe check back later, if not then I will on Sunday night. Wake up Monday and repeat.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day)   When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:53 pm

My computer is always on. I have anywhere from 4-8 windows open at any given time. If it's a relatively slow day (4 windows) one of them will be out to the internet. I bounce to a few sites (News and here) to relax the brain throughout the day, but busy days don't allow time for the brain to breathe. If I see something, I post... If not, I check back later. Today is a mediocre day as I have two windows open for bids out and billing, two windows open for design editing, one email window open and Explorer. But I haven't been at my desk for more than an hour out of 5 so far today either.

If things are hot in the world of MMA, I find myself checking in on the site (as well as MMA news sites) on my phone in the evenings and occasionally on the weekend. I don't think I've ever posted on the weekend and almost never after work hours. I see some guys that claim to have lives, jobs and families that seem to be hanging out 24-7... WOW. Either they're full of shit, or the worst family men on the planet... I guess it won't be a shock when their kids rebel and their wives start banging the Fed Ex guy... lol
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

PostSubject: Re: When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day)   When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:12 pm

It's ironic you made this post cuz I work at a corporate office for a supermarket and do most of my posting from work. In about a month, I will start working in a store and I will probably be posting a lot less than I do now (which isn't a lot to begin with).
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day)   When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:36 pm

m-f 8-5 im on and off here at work
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day)   When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:42 pm

I get on here when it's slow at work. Well sometimes when I just don't want to work I get on here too I guess. I get on other sites too when things are slow here. Work here goes in cycles so I have to keep my mind occupied.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day)   When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Majority come 9-5 weekdays. Work + computer type of thing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day)   When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:00 pm

I usually have a tab open for several sites throughout the day, this being one of them. What I find myself wondering is who are the guests watching, there are usually 7 to 10 guests at any given time. People want to be here but shhhhh.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day)   When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:16 pm

I dont have access to a computer at work, so I just come on when I wake up for like 15 minutes, and maybe spend 30-45 minutes on here in the evening around dinner time before I get off.
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

PostSubject: Re: When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day)   When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:38 pm

Mosts of the guests are probably ad bots. What I don't get are the hidden members. Be a fucking man and show yourself.
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day)   When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:50 pm

Well I usually don't post at all when I am home in Texas because I have so much to do since I am traveling all the time. I post when I am on travel mostly, definately when I am in a boring place like elizabethtown Ky.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day)   When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:59 pm

franklinfan2 wrote:
Mosts of the guests are probably ad bots. What I don't get are the hidden members. Be a fucking man and show yourself.

Curious. Isn't there a bot position on the viewing list also?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day)   When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:30 pm

All day long! I haven't worked for 5 weeks because of school that I just started. This week and from here on I will be here after 6 pm eastern when I get out of school. I met up with you all when I worked for the internet provider and posted all through work at work. It has been great since my wife went back to work and I started school. She likes it too since she isn't at home taking care of kids all day like she has the past upteen years. Now she has to take care of old folks instead and I get to be here more often. Loving it!
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day)   When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:54 pm

i usually post why day trading, if its slow
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day)   When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:00 pm

What is a bot?
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day)   When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:09 pm

beast a bot is someone who tells you they want to eat your meat then pop a link to you to some adult site
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day)   When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day) Empty

Back to top Go down

When do you usually do your posting on here?(slow day)
Page 1 of 1