Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey OUSOONERSOU

Go down 
+2
acccardinal12
Farmer1906
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Hey OUSOONERSOU Empty
PostSubject: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:29 am

You happen to see the basketball game today?

A&M blew out OU on their own SR game. That a clean sweep this year. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Hey OUSOONERSOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:27 am

Yeah and Freedom Hall closed the door on the CARDS after we beat the #1 team! Yeah Bitches!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Hey OUSOONERSOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:28 am

Best team in the state of Texas is UTEP!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Hey OUSOONERSOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:23 am

ha ha well beating OU is basketball this year isn't much of an accomplishment. But I felt horrible seeing Tony Crocker go out like that. He deserved better. This has been the most disapointing season in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Hey OUSOONERSOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:45 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:

Wrong

A&M and Baylor are easily better. They're eyeing 4/5 seeds depending on the Big XII Tourney.

Both are also better than "The Ville"
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Hey OUSOONERSOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:19 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:

Wrong

A&M and Baylor are easily better. They're eyeing 4/5 seeds depending on the Big XII Tourney.

Any team can be better than the CARDS this year. At the same time we could spank Baylor or A&M. Never know what WE can bring to a game. I still think UTEP would beat them both also.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Hey OUSOONERSOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:58 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:

Wrong

Any team can be better than the CARDS this year. At the same time we could spank Baylor or A&M. Never know what WE can bring to a game. I still think UTEP would beat them both also.

Of course anything can happen, but guess what? It isn't going to.

A&M isn't going take it so easy on you like we did a few years back. I hope we see each other in the tourney, but its not likely with UL going to be a 8-10 seed while A&M is a 4-6.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Hey OUSOONERSOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:00 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

Wrong

Of course anything can happen, but guess what? It isn't going to.

A&M isn't going take it so easy on you like we did a few years back. I hope we see each other in the tourney, but its not likely with UL going to be a 8-10 seed while A&M is a 4-6.

I want an 8-9 seed so we might get another shot at UK. We won't lose to them again. bank on it if it happens. We won't get screwed the whole game like before. I never make excuses for the CARDS, but that was the worst ref job ever thru the whole game. I think it was worse than the 3 Big Beast game ESPN was talking about for real.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Hey OUSOONERSOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:01 am

For the record I think UTEP will beat the CARDS and the Aggies. I like em.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Hey OUSOONERSOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:35 am

For the record you are wrong. They lost to lowly Texas Tech and Houston. They aren't that good. A&M would throttle them... I can't speak for UL though.
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

Hey OUSOONERSOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:06 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
ha ha well beating OU is basketball this year isn't much of an accomplishment. But I felt horrible seeing Tony Crocker go out like that. He deserved better. This has been the most disapointing season in a long time.

Just imagine if Scottie Reynolds and Damion James were both at OU this season. I don't know if you remember, but both were signed to letters of intent, then pulled out when Sampson stuff came to light. If we had those two guys last season with the Griffins, then we could have won the national title.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Hey OUSOONERSOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:11 pm

boomer sooner wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Just imagine if Scottie Reynolds and Damion James were both at OU this season. I don't know if you remember, but both were signed to letters of intent, then pulled out when Sampson stuff came to light. If we had those two guys last season with the Griffins, then we could have won the national title.

You never know if Griffin would have signed if that happened or if those players would have developed like they did.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Hey OUSOONERSOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:12 pm

boomer sooner wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Yeah I remember, me and my buddies have that awful talk from time to time. I say fuck Sampson, fuck James and fuck Scottie. My friends have a little more compassion for the players and don't blame them, but I say fuck them all. OU would have had a sick team last year, national title might be a stretch but who knows. I don't really understand how OU is so bad this year. They have talent on the roster. Mason-Griffin and Tiny Gallon are solid players. I try not to think about it, pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Hey OUSOONERSOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:47 pm

The only thing I can say is that they are just freshmen. Willie Warren has kind of disappointed this season, and Juan Patillo would have helped.

I'm also pissed about losing in-state guys like Xavier Henry and Daniel Orton from last season. My mom lives a couple of blocks from Henry's high school so I watched him once when I was visiting. The kid is filthy. That same night, I saw Orton shatter a backboard on the nightly news. I read somewhere that Henry's dad has some vendetta against OU though.

It reminds me of the year we missed on Sheldon Williams and Kaleena Azubuki.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Hey OUSOONERSOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:59 pm

boomer sooner wrote:
The only thing I can say is that they are just freshmen. Willie Warren has kind of disappointed this season, and Juan Patillo would have helped.

I'm also pissed about losing in-state guys like Xavier Henry and Daniel Orton from last season. My mom lives a couple of blocks from Henry's high school so I watched him once when I was visiting. The kid is filthy. That same night, I saw Orton shatter a backboard on the nightly news. I read somewhere that Henry's dad has some vendetta against OU though.

I think Willie will be back, his stock dropped big time. You can't be upset about losing in state guys to major basketball schools like UNC, Kansas or Duke. Can't blame anyone for that. I thought Cade Davis would be better, that guy is way to streaky. I am very disapointed how Crocker just seemed to peak a couple years ago. Not sure what to think about alot of these guys right now.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Hey OUSOONERSOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:54 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:

For the record you are wrong. They lost to lowly Texas Tech and Houston. They aren't that good. A&M would throttle them... I can't speak for UL though.

Yeah that was back in January when Caracter just started palying and they were on the road. UTEP has won 15 in a row and beat Houston by 13 at home since then. You can't say that Baylor or A&M would beat them for sure like I can't say UTEP would beat them. Like the CARDS it would be a toss up. This is going to be a craaaazy tournament this year and I don't think there is a clear favorite at all. Knsas and Cuse are the best imo and they can lose to many teams on a given night. UTEP has grown up alot in the past month and if you can't see that you don't know college bball at all.

FOR THE RECORD UTEP is the best team in Texas. Funny thing is Texas is number 4 in state when everyone thought they were a top 5 team.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Hey OUSOONERSOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:01 pm

I think A&M would take them in the Turney and probably Baylor. UTEP was a good story with their last 13 wins though. Overachieved for sure but they are mixed in the typically deep state around 3 or 4 for me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Hey OUSOONERSOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:04 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I think A&M would take them in the Turney and probably Baylor. UTEP was a good story with their last 13 wins though. Overachieved for sure but they are mixed in the typically deep state around 3 or 4 for me.
14 wins! We were both wrong.

You haven't ever agreed with me so I could care less about this post GDP. You said this to disagree with me and that is it. Honestly GDP I think you are a lil Wolf groupie! Its okay to be scared of him. A few others are also. I am not the one you want to jump on his band wagon against. I didn't ever say anything negative to you and you have been negative towards me for 3 weeks. Serious dude get off my sack!

I was joking when I first made the post about UTEP, but I do think they have talent. They are in a weak conference, but they are a hot team who have not had a full team for half of the year. I can't say for sure if they would beat the Aggies, but I do think they would beat Baylor now.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Hey OUSOONERSOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:12 pm

I like UTEP but they are inferior to both A&M and Baylor. Obviously on a given night they could beat either one and if they get a decent draw could make a nice sweet 16 run, but I don't think they are better than either team
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Hey OUSOONERSOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:27 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I like UTEP but they are inferior to both A&M and Baylor. Obviously on a given night they could beat either one and if they get a decent draw could make a nice sweet 16 run, but I don't think they are better than either team

Honestly I feel the same way, not about Baylor though. UTEP hasn't had much competition, but they are hot and the fact that they have a full roster that have been playing together for a few months now is gonna make them a better team. They could use a loss in conference USA tourney to help them in the big dance. I do really think they could make some noise in the tourney. I am not sold on Baylor though. A&M is a good team that I could see in the eilte 8 possibly. Of course they could lose in the second round. I can't wait to see how the brackets end up this year? Alot of possible upsets!
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Hey OUSOONERSOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:35 pm

See I'm actually higher on Baylor at this point than A&M although I like both teams. I'm not sold on Drew as a coach in the tourney yet, but for once though Baylor actually seems like they have some toughness to go with the athleticism and Udoh gives them a big presence under the basket. A&M is good as well though and both teams seem to be hitting their stride coming down the home stretch
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Hey OUSOONERSOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:55 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
See I'm actually higher on Baylor at this point than A&M although I like both teams. I'm not sold on Drew as a coach in the tourney yet, but for once though Baylor actually seems like they have some toughness to go with the athleticism and Udoh gives them a big presence under the basket. A&M is good as well though and both teams seem to be hitting their stride coming down the home stretch

The best thing is they are all better than Texas right now. Longhorn fans were talking smaaack in the preseason on ESPN. I hope I get my rights back for the tourney. Talk about regret!
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Hey OUSOONERSOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:34 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
boomer sooner wrote:

I think Willie will be back, his stock dropped big time. You can't be upset about losing in state guys to major basketball schools like UNC, Kansas or Duke. Can't blame anyone for that. I thought Cade Davis would be better, that guy is way to streaky. I am very disapointed how Crocker just seemed to peak a couple years ago. Not sure what to think about alot of these guys right now.

Yeah, Willie has to come back. Did you ever see that video of Willie posterizing Xavier back in HS at an AAU tournament. Pretty classic.

Crocker and Cade have been disappointing. They just aren't stars. I think Tiny and TMG will be though. They both show a ton of potential. I think we could be tough next year.

Baylor's center is also from Oklahoma. I tend to dwell on this stuff too much.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Hey OUSOONERSOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:07 am

GDPofDRC wrote:

You haven't ever agreed with me so I could care less about this post GDP. You said this to disagree with me and that is it. Honestly GDP I think you are a lil Wolf groupie! Its okay to be scared of him. A few others are also. I am not the one you want to jump on his band wagon against. I didn't ever say anything negative to you and you have been negative towards me for 3 weeks. Serious dude get off my sack!

I was joking when I first made the post about UTEP, but I do think they have talent. They are in a weak conference, but they are a hot team who have not had a full team for half of the year. I can't say for sure if they would beat the Aggies, but I do think they would beat Baylor now.

BBC, I don't know what to tell you. Your too sensitive. I joined a conversation about Texas hoops that was going on and because my opinion was not yours you take it as a personal attack. I haven't been negative towards you for three weeks. There have been two main talking points where my opinion differs from yours and the discussion has carried it on where it may. When I said the other day your being petty and to rise up or grow up, I meant it. Your being small.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Hey OUSOONERSOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:33 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

BBC, I don't know what to tell you. Your too sensitive. I joined a conversation about Texas hoops that was going on and because my opinion was not yours you take it as a personal attack. I haven't been negative towards you for three weeks. There have been two main talking points where my opinion differs from yours and the discussion has carried it on where it may. When I said the other day your being petty and to rise up or grow up, I meant it. Your being small.

No you are for real. You have disagreed with me a bunch of times. You shold go back through some old threads because I noticed it. I wouldn't just say this for no reason. Ask around man, I think many would tell you I wouldn't just make that up. I have only got into it with Wolf, Ed Reed, and another Wolf groupie who I can't remember back in the day.
Let's squash it then man! I already have a foe here and he is the best toy on the internet to play with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey OUSOONERSOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey OUSOONERSOU   Hey OUSOONERSOU Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey OUSOONERSOU
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next