Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NCAA Football 10

Go down 
+2
CainVelasquezFan
The Great One
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Great One
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
The Great One

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin, Lyoto Machida, GSP, Hendo, Hughes

NCAA Football 10 Empty
PostSubject: NCAA Football 10   NCAA Football 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:20 pm

This game is AMAZING. Love it! Cool

And my first recruiting class for Ohio State is about to be amazing as well king
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

NCAA Football 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football 10   NCAA Football 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:34 pm

35-3.... does that score ring a bell?

USC!

Just messing with ya but seriously tho u do know SC is gonna trash Ohio sT again this year rite?
Back to top Go down
The Great One
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
The Great One

NCAA Football 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football 10   NCAA Football 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:38 pm

CainVelasquezFan wrote:

USC!

Just messing with ya but seriously tho u do know SC is gonna trash Ohio sT again this year rite?

Nuh uhh I beat the Trojans 16-10 for this season in dynasty mode! =P lol jp

and on a side note... Ouch! Sad

all's well though...IF USC wins this year its gonna be a MUCH closer game...you'll see.

I will give USC credit though. They actually agreed to come play AT Ohio State...not many non-conference major teams agree to do that.
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

NCAA Football 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football 10   NCAA Football 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:49 pm

yeah it will prolly be a much more closer game this time around with SC defense losing some top notch guys.(we always restock tho).

the offense is still there tho,, im pulling for Barkley to gest the starting job at QB

should be a must watch tho!
Back to top Go down
The Great One
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
The Great One

NCAA Football 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football 10   NCAA Football 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:12 pm

Ohio State always restocks too though lol that's the thing.

Is this gonna be your first time seeing a live game on TV played AT Ohio State Spurs?
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

NCAA Football 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football 10   NCAA Football 10 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:58 am

The Great One wrote:

Is this gonna be your first time seeing a live game on TV played AT Ohio State Spurs?

no one of my buddies is a Ohio state fan so ive seen there games before.. they play in the day and USC usually plays at night so it all works out
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

NCAA Football 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football 10   NCAA Football 10 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:06 am

Guys should i get this game, Just got ps3 not long ago and have 4-5 games only have played undisputed. Can you get the names somewhere instead of player numbers?

btw - hate uSC
Back to top Go down
The Great One
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
The Great One

NCAA Football 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football 10   NCAA Football 10 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:26 am

CainVelasquezFan wrote:
The Great One wrote:

no one of my buddies is a Ohio state fan so ive seen there games before.. they play in the day and USC usually plays at night so it all works out

I believe the OSU/USC game is gonna be a night game at OSU this year.

and to Cubua- If you're a fan of college football, I'd buy the game. Its a blast. And no, you cant get people's actual names on there...you can generate fake ones for the team you currently have. It automatically gives names to the players you recruit though.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

NCAA Football 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football 10   NCAA Football 10 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:17 pm

CainVelasquezFan wrote:

USC!

Fuck USC in their fuck holes Spurs!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

NCAA Football 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football 10   NCAA Football 10 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:10 pm

The Road to Glory portion of this game is fun as hell. I made myself as an outside linebacker and got myself recruited onto the Iowa Hawkeyes.

What's unique about this portion of the game is that you play as your player, and your player only. I dont get to do anything on offense, and I can only control myself on defense. Its pretty neat.

Currently in my freshman year we've gone 7-2 and I have gotten 54 tackles and 6 sacks. It's very addicting so far.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

NCAA Football 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football 10   NCAA Football 10 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:28 pm

Couldnt have gotten recruited to a better team regret!!!!

I'm poor so I'm still on 08 but even that game rules and I might just put down Tiger & Undisputed for a few days to get back into that shit!~
Back to top Go down
sdmsnl24
sdmsnl24

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ "The Prodigy" Penn

NCAA Football 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football 10   NCAA Football 10 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:15 am

you can get the names on there. just go to Xbox Live, then the EA Locker. from there type in the gamertag Lanteri87. he has all the names in there. i'm sure there are better ones out there, but this was the first guy to finish. he did them all himself, so accuracy might not be perfect on the smaller schools or lesser-known guys, but you get what your looking for.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

NCAA Football 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football 10   NCAA Football 10 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:23 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
Couldnt have gotten recruited to a better team regret!!!!

I'm poor so I'm still on 08 but even that game rules and I might just put down Tiger & Undisputed for a few days to get back into that shit!~

Naw man, I was recruited by pretty much every school in the game except Florida, USC, and Texas. But as far as the top 25 teams went where I could go and had a good chance of starting my player was TCU, Georgia Tech or Iowa and I picked the Hawkeyes.=) lol
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

NCAA Football 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football 10   NCAA Football 10 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:37 pm

Well then you're a smart fella!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NCAA Football 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football 10   NCAA Football 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

NCAA Football 10
Page 1 of 1