Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ESPN message boards are screwed up bad

Go down 
+5
Birdofthad
Ninja
Cu Bu
NoRegret
acccardinal12
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

ESPN message boards are screwed up bad Empty
PostSubject: ESPN message boards are screwed up bad   ESPN message boards are screwed up bad EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:10 pm

Someone has been getting people banned somehow. All day long people have been getting banned and coming back and complaining. I have been banned a few times and deserved it for the most part. However I just got banned and didn't do anything wrong. Haven't argued or cursed at all. Fleaverd and elite have a vendetta against the mods now. It is crazy. I want to put up a bunch of Ninja's Place links, but I don't know if Ninja would want that with all the crap that is going on over there. Let me know Ninja? I will go over there spam it on every board until I get popped.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: ESPN message boards are screwed up bad   ESPN message boards are screwed up bad EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:30 pm

I havent been onto the ESPN MMA message boards since jumping on the Ninjasplace bandwagon.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: ESPN message boards are screwed up bad   ESPN message boards are screwed up bad EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:33 pm

NoRegret wrote:
I havent been onto the ESPN MMA message boards since jumping on the Ninjasplace bandwagon.

Not enough action on either board to keep me satisfied. I mean a handful are on here and no one has posted on ESPN in about a half hour. This board is by far better if I had to pick though.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: ESPN message boards are screwed up bad   ESPN message boards are screwed up bad EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:01 pm

BBC get creative post a link to a fight and have it come here
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: ESPN message boards are screwed up bad   ESPN message boards are screwed up bad EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:38 pm

Cu Bua wrote:
BBC get creative post a link to a fight and have it come here

You know I thought about that. I just don't want a bunch of people from the boxing board on here screwing with us. That and there are alot of crap people on there too. Wolf may end up with a stroke if some of those guys come over here. If Ninja gives the go ahead I will spam the shit out of that place.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: ESPN message boards are screwed up bad   ESPN message boards are screwed up bad EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:47 pm

Go for it.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: ESPN message boards are screwed up bad   ESPN message boards are screwed up bad EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:53 pm

Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:
Go for it.

Yes boss, Im on it.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: ESPN message boards are screwed up bad   ESPN message boards are screwed up bad EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:19 pm

I put the link on about 6 threads. I will be banned later and go back to another profile and do it again.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: ESPN message boards are screwed up bad   ESPN message boards are screwed up bad EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:21 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
I put the link on about 6 threads. I will be banned later and go back to another profile and do it again.

ONLY 6?! YOOOOUUU'RRRREEEE FIREEEEDDD! lol jk BBC, keep on keepin on brotha.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: ESPN message boards are screwed up bad   ESPN message boards are screwed up bad EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:49 pm

NoRegret wrote:

ONLY 6?! YOOOOUUU'RRRREEEE FIREEEEDDD! lol jk BBC, keep on keepin on brotha.

You can't fire me cause I quit! Nah I did 7 on the MMA page and two or three on the Boxing boards. Even though I hate alot of those guys like Grantzilla. I only did that for the boxing fans on here. Didn't want to overload though and get the mods on me right away. No one is even on there posting so all of 5 people prolly read one of them on the MMA board.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: ESPN message boards are screwed up bad   ESPN message boards are screwed up bad EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:20 pm

espn sucks know
ever since Floyd vs Pac the boxing board has gone down the shitter
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: ESPN message boards are screwed up bad   ESPN message boards are screwed up bad EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:49 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
espn sucks know
ever since Floyd vs Pac the boxing board has gone down the shitter

Yeah someone from the boxing board reported me for posting this site. That or it was magma man. He hates on this forum for some reason?
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: ESPN message boards are screwed up bad   ESPN message boards are screwed up bad EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:35 pm

I think the better market to getting people here is Sherdog or the UG. I warn you though if you spam Sherdog and you get banned, you are gone for good unless you have proxies.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: ESPN message boards are screwed up bad   ESPN message boards are screwed up bad EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:55 am

Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:
I think the better market to getting people here is Sherdog or the UG. I warn you though if you spam Sherdog and you get banned, you are gone for good unless you have proxies.

i hear ya loud and clear. I have posted on Sherdog a few times. So I could care less about getting banned. I can't even remember my password? I will track it down and spam on there some time this week. We need about 50-100 more posters on here and it will be top notch imo. For the record I don't know what a proxy is, but it sounds like a type of fairy or acne medication. Some of the internet lingo I have learned in the past year and a half is crazy sounding or just a bad choice of verbage. I mean who in the hell wanted to call a type of aggravating advertising "Spam" ??? That is a freaking potted meat! This is one of those five beer rants so I will stop. Either way this board needs some more peeps and I am gonna get it done in my spare time.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: ESPN message boards are screwed up bad   ESPN message boards are screwed up bad EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:11 am

a really good way to advertise i think would probably be to make some sort of flyers to pass out to people... a good example would be Ninjas upcoming event that he is fighting in .. he/someone else could dish those out to people there .. and Ninja can throw on his nice Ninja's Place forum shirt after the fight.. (Yes, Ninja's Place is sponsoring ninja)

but this could be done at any small/big event, or even a bar showing the fights.. that was just an example.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: ESPN message boards are screwed up bad   ESPN message boards are screwed up bad EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:21 am

GolbeZ wrote:
a really good way to advertise i think would probably be to make some sort of flyers to pass out to people... a good example would be Ninjas upcoming event that he is fighting in .. he/someone else could dish those out to people there .. and Ninja can throw on his nice Ninja's Place forum shirt after the fight.. (Yes, Ninja's Place is sponsoring ninja)

but this could be done at any small/big event, or even a bar showing the fights.. that was just an example.

That's a good idea. I have to get them out quick though, my fight is next Saturday. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: ESPN message boards are screwed up bad   ESPN message boards are screwed up bad EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:24 am

Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:

i hear ya loud and clear. I have posted on Sherdog a few times. So I could care less about getting banned. I can't even remember my password? I will track it down and spam on there some time this week. We need about 50-100 more posters on here and it will be top notch imo. For the record I don't know what a proxy is, but it sounds like a type of fairy or acne medication. Some of the internet lingo I have learned in the past year and a half is crazy sounding or just a bad choice of verbage. I mean who in the hell wanted to call a type of aggravating advertising "Spam" ??? That is a freaking potted meat! This is one of those five beer rants so I will stop. Either way this board needs some more peeps and I am gonna get it done in my spare time.

http://www.ehow.com/about_5173399_definition-internet-proxy.html
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: ESPN message boards are screwed up bad   ESPN message boards are screwed up bad EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:39 am

Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:

That's a good idea. I have to get them out quick though, my fight is next Saturday. Smile

Dude I wanna watch you fight. Whene where and how can I watch it. I'm down for a two day vacation. I don't mind passing out flyers at a show I will be at. Hell you can put your favorite fighter NINJA RUA on the flyer and have Ninja's Place. I would do business cards though cause people will keep them and not flyers. You can get business cards cheap too.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: ESPN message boards are screwed up bad   ESPN message boards are screwed up bad EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:46 am

Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:
Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:

http://www.ehow.com/about_5173399_definition-internet-proxy.html

Ahh that can come inuseful. I'm lovin the Proxy! Although it is Greek right now since I am downing my 5th tall boy. I'm done after this one and it is straight to the bottled water. lol Thanks for the knowledge! I still think proxy sounds like a Pixie or acne meds. You can't change that!
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: ESPN message boards are screwed up bad   ESPN message boards are screwed up bad EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:50 am

The boxing board has been stale for quite some time now,Alot of the regulars have moved on or have assumed other identities.I'd like to spend more time here if it is to my liking.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: ESPN message boards are screwed up bad   ESPN message boards are screwed up bad EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:32 am

WinstonSmith wrote:
The boxing board has been stale for quite some time now,Alot of the regulars have moved on or have assumed other identities.I'd like to spend more time here if it is to my liking.

Cool man. I hope to be chatting with you whether we agree or disagree.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: ESPN message boards are screwed up bad   ESPN message boards are screwed up bad EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:48 am

Sorry to hear about your situation on the ESPN boards.The minute you get under another poster's skin they turn you in.I've never been banned,but have had more than my fair share of threads deleted.I'll try to get back here tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: ESPN message boards are screwed up bad   ESPN message boards are screwed up bad EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:12 am

WinstonSmith wrote:
Sorry to hear about your situation on the ESPN boards.The minute you get under another poster's skin they turn you in.I've never been banned,but have had more than my fair share of threads deleted.I'll try to get back here tomorrow.

cool man I'm going to bed now. Hope to see you back tommorrow.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: ESPN message boards are screwed up bad   ESPN message boards are screwed up bad EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:12 pm

i know some guys that post on the UG. I will have them link us here when I talk to them next. Saw some of them at local fights last night
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: ESPN message boards are screwed up bad   ESPN message boards are screwed up bad EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:30 pm

guess I was banned for good at ESPN. I can't even get the topics to pull up on the message boards. I wanted to see if some of the links were left. I can't say I will lose sleep over that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ESPN message boards are screwed up bad   ESPN message boards are screwed up bad Empty

Back to top Go down

ESPN message boards are screwed up bad
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next