Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

No Regret

Go down 
+6
GolbeZ
The Great One
CainVelasquezFan
Jruq
NoRegret
Cu Bu
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

No Regret - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regret   No Regret - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:43 am

I am guessing the mexican mafia and the likes are not racist. I mean whites and blacks arnt welcome but its purpose is not to hate other races
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

No Regret - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regret   No Regret - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:27 am

You may be right about the mexican mafia, since one of their pioneers is a croatian and they have been known to have whites and japanese in the gang. They are also allied with the Aryan Brotherhood, which also shows that the brotherhood won't put race ahead of gang business as well if they are willing to work with browns. All of the gangs are built on a certain race sticking together though and there is a claim of superiority there...so they are all racist. You can work with people you think you are better than.

Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

No Regret - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regret   No Regret - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:50 pm

what are the prominent black gangs in prison now?

I assume the blood/crip is still prevalent along with the vicelords/folks

these 4 sets influenced by hwy expansion created crips aligning with folks pretty much all the mexican neighborhood gangs and the MM on the streets creating an aligned blue circle gangster. On the other side Black circle gangster you had bloods lords sometimes the Latin Kings 4 corner hustlas and a few small mexican sets.

This shit was huge in the 90s and I assume there is still some alliance in certain cities but doubt it reaches through prison nationally.

So what happens to say an MS13 when they go to prison? I know they were with MM for some time so makes since they cross to mafia in prison.

Whites def only have the choice of being a racist piece of shit in jail as there is no other choice for them
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

No Regret - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regret   No Regret - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:24 pm

MS13 is pretty big in the prison system nowadays. I saw a list one time that had them as one of the top prison gangs. They don't have to crossover into other gangs i don't believe.

Black Guerrilla Family is really the only nationally prominent black prison gang i can think of. From my understanding a lot of Crips and Bloods will merge into BGF on the inside, and both gangs will do work for them on the outside. Blacks can't afford to be scattered and fighting eachother in prison because the white and hispanic gangs have such a firm grasp on crime in the system..and the hispanic gangs..atleast the big ones like eMe don't like blacks anymore than the brotherhood or nazi lowriders do. If you look up alliances, you'll notice that BGF is alligned almost exclusively with other black gangs. I think Nortenos are the only non black family that isnt their enemy but they are chicanos and are enemies with other hispanic gangs.

It's interesting to me that the Brotherhood and Nazi Lowriders have all these non white alliances when they are considered to be the most isolated. Just shows they are all about the crime just like EME or BGF. There isnt shit political about those gangs anymore. American History X briefly touched on that in one scene.

Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

No Regret - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regret   No Regret - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:49 pm

i have heard of BGF I think the group think and clicking to survive is interesting.

I knew ms13 was getting bigger here in the states but didnt know it had a good presence inside yet. At one of my friends fights last year I spotted 3 ms13s and they appeared to be there in support of another ms13 guy from lawton that was fighting. I have seen at least a dozen in the okc area. One was military, probably instructed to join to become more efficient on the street.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No Regret - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regret   No Regret - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

No Regret
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2