Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Undisputed 2010 screen shots

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Undisputed 2010 screen shots Empty
PostSubject: Undisputed 2010 screen shots   Undisputed 2010 screen shots EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:27 am

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Undisputed 2010 screen shots   Undisputed 2010 screen shots EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:28 am

for some reason I can't post the others. There is a sweet one of Paulo Thiago, he has a body triangle and is punching from that position. Looks sweet.

here are the other images: http://uk.gamespot.com/ps3/action/ufcundisputed2010ps3/images/0/1/?tag=imagenav;prev
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Undisputed 2010 screen shots   Undisputed 2010 screen shots EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:50 am

They're gonna need to rescan Silva's face. I hope LHW Silva looks the old way and MW Silva looks the new way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Undisputed 2010 screen shots   Undisputed 2010 screen shots EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:11 pm

New features include:

- The ability to schedule your fights directly opposite fights in EA MMA.

- New "Dana White mode" that allows you to handle roster negotiations for the UFC where if you fail to sign a particular fighter then you can bad mouth him on the internet

- A new "TUF mode" where you take your created fighter through 6 weeks of jizzing in people's fruit trays, upper decking their toilets, putting lemon juice in their chew, and crying when you are eliminated. Doors will be destroyed.

- New training options for your created fighters include watching a shitload of instructional DVDs, doing steroids, drinking your own piss, and getting drunk with Chuck Liddell.

- 3 new fighting styles: Thug jitsu, slap-boxing, and "NFL".

- Customized catch phrases for your fighters will include: "Don't fear me *crickets* fear the consequences", "I got caught", and "I want to fuck Chuck!".

- New to UFC Undisputed 2010 will be a new "injury" mode where your fighter can pull out of any fight, at any given time, for any given injury, as many times as he wants, on no notice at all.

- Shortened career mode: You can get a title shot immediately so long as you draw a million PPV buys.

- There is also a new "Mazzagatti mode" where you play as everyone's favorite bumbling ref and try to make as few mistakes as possible. For seasoned veterans only.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Undisputed 2010 screen shots   Undisputed 2010 screen shots EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:10 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
New features include:

- New "Dana White mode" that allows you to handle roster negotiations for the UFC where if you fail to sign a particular fighter then you can bad mouth him on the internet

- A new "TUF mode" where you take your created fighter through 6 weeks of jizzing in people's fruit trays, upper decking their toilets, putting lemon juice in their chew, and crying when you are eliminated. Doors will be destroyed.

- New training options for your created fighters include watching a shitload of instructional DVDs, doing steroids, drinking your own piss, and getting drunk with Chuck Liddell.

- Customized catch phrases for your fighters will include: "Don't fear me *crickets* fear the consequences", "I got caught", and "I want to fuck Chuck!".

- New to UFC Undisputed 2010 will be a new "injury" mode where your fighter can pull out of any fight, at any given time, for any given injury, as many times as he wants, on no notice at all.

- Shortened career mode: You can get a title shot immediately so long as you draw a million PPV buys.

- There is also a new "Mazzagatti mode" where you play as everyone's favorite bumbling ref and try to make as few mistakes as possible. For seasoned veterans only.

BOL
Back to top Go down
Kevro

PostSubject: Re: Undisputed 2010 screen shots   Undisputed 2010 screen shots EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:11 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
New features include:

dude u put some time into that didnt you. lol
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Undisputed 2010 screen shots   Undisputed 2010 screen shots EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:20 pm

copy paste ftw
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undisputed 2010 screen shots   Undisputed 2010 screen shots Empty

Back to top Go down

Undisputed 2010 screen shots
Page 1 of 1