Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

say a prayer for me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

say a prayer for me Empty
PostSubject: say a prayer for me   say a prayer for me EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:55 pm

I am taking my 8 and 4 year old to Chucky Cheese. I have never been to that place without wanting to punch a kid. People just let em loose and its like child anarchy.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: say a prayer for me   say a prayer for me EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:29 pm

Google Chuck E Cheese fights or arrests sometime... That place as a whole is a freaking joke. Wear a flack jacket and make sure you're strapped. Wear neutral colors and don't make eye contact with other parents. The only other advice I can offer is go with a large group so you have numbers, because guaranteed everyone else in there is hanging with their posse's. Good luck, Beast.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: say a prayer for me   say a prayer for me EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:02 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
Google Chuck E Cheese fights or arrests sometime... That place as a whole is a freaking joke. Wear a flack jacket and make sure you're strapped. Wear neutral colors and don't make eye contact with other parents. The only other advice I can offer is go with a large group so you have numbers, because guaranteed everyone else in there is hanging with their posse's. Good luck, Beast.

Wow you hit the nail on the head. I have never seen as many wannabees in my life. Bunch of posers. On a positive note for the 20th straight time I saw a toddler scared to death of Chucky, while mom is holding the kid saying "See chucky is gonna give me five!" Meanwhile the kid is still not having any part of Chucky. I hate that place with a passion. I wish it would have been funny because I would have spent an extra 25 bucks for cheap food at the zoo. Atleast the animals are in cages.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: say a prayer for me   say a prayer for me EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:11 pm

Yeah, we're a couple of hours from the nearest one. The kids have learned to not even ask if we're in the area. I'll spend the extra to entertain them in a safe and non-threatening environment like a prison yard or militant training camp...
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: say a prayer for me   say a prayer for me EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:59 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
Yeah, we're a couple of hours from the nearest one. The kids have learned to not even ask if we're in the area. I'll spend the extra to entertain them in a safe and non-threatening environment like a prison yard or militant training camp...

ROFL! It's the truth. The glass isn't half full when it comes to me and that place you know.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: say a prayer for me   say a prayer for me EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:06 pm

BTW how is lil Cu doing??
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: say a prayer for me   say a prayer for me EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:32 pm

Cu Bua wrote:
BTW how is lil Cu doing??

Getting big. She is so cute too. Her Bday is Thursday. I remember I ws so tired waiting for her I was acting like Diego Sanchez before he fought Joe Daddy to stay up. I kept the yelling and foaming of the mouth in my head. I will tell her The Godfather said hello
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: say a prayer for me   say a prayer for me Empty

Back to top Go down

say a prayer for me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: