Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)

Go down 
+8
LA
Cu Bu
ohiovol62
Farmer1906
franklinfan2
NoRegret
Bigs03
OU
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff) Empty
PostSubject: Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)   Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:06 pm

Spinoff thread from the bucket list, got me thinking about the awesome things I have already been blessed enough to do.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)   Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:06 pm

I have been lucky enough to do some pretty cool things. I went to Hawaii, Waikiki Beach to be exact. Which by the way is the most amazing place I have ever been to by far.
I went to a pretty sweet resort(all inclusive) in Cosumel, Mexico when I was 18(legal drinking age in Mexico), with a couple buddies and had an amazing time. Bought some weed from an old dude at the Mexican market(dumb move but got away with it).
I went on a Carnival Cruise to Nassau Bahamas, the cruise was fucking awesome but Nassau itself is a shit hole.
Going back to Hawaii would be at the top of my list, that place is amazing.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)   Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:10 pm

put that with the sporting events I have gotten to see. I have seen around 20 OU games(2 OU vs Texas with OU wining both). 2 Dallas Cowboys games including the last ever Monday Night Football at the old stadium(Cowboys vs Eagles). I have been to Texas Motor Speedway twice, I saw about 5 Hornets games when they were in OKC, I have seen about 5 Thunder games, I saw Mavs vs Celtics the years Celtics won it all. I have been to about 20 Texas Rangers games since I was a little kid, the best one was when I was young and saw Ken Griffey and young A-Rod vs Rangers. I got to see UFC in Dallas, that is all I can think of right now.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)   Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:23 pm

Boned two virgins.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)   Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:25 pm

Hmmm well im just going to spitball some things since it will take some thinking about to remember alotta the cool things I have done, but the most memorable things would have to be:

I've been to probably 7 or 8 Cleveland Indians games, 1 Cleveland Browns game (which was the year they made it to the playoffs a while back, they beat the Chargers 20-16 in that game), went on a field trip to a Cleveland Cavs game (pre-Lebron James era, so it wasnt special), and also when I was in 3rd grade, we got to go on a field trip to what used to be called Jacobs Field (now Progressive Field), which is the Cleveland Indians stadium.

on that field trip we got to go down into the dugouts, on the field, down in the team's batting cages where we met a few players, and just all through every part of the stadium, I thought that was a really cool field trip.

I've gone on quite a few vacations, though none might sound as nice as some that Sooner have been on, but I have enjoyed them all IMMENSELY.

I've gone up to Canada 6 times for fishing trips, I absolutely love going up to Canada in the summer, the people are as friendly as you will ever meet, and I just love the nature up there, all the pine trees and hills and beautiful lakes.

Also been to Dale Hollow Lake in Kentucky/Tennessee 4 or 5 times where we would rent this big ass 72' houseboat for a week and tie it off to a shore somewhere and just chill out there for a week and go fishing, sight seeing, or anything like that during the week.

Been to Kentucky Lake a couple times for fishing trips, been to Emerald Isle in North Carolina once, and went to Smith Mountain Lake in Virginia once.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)   Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:34 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
Boned two virgins.

Ha ha nice, I actually prefer to catch them the 2nd or 3rd time. Less complaining about pain and more enjoyable. I did however fuck a 14 year old virgin when I was 16 and wore that shit out over a extended period, pretty proud of that.
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

PostSubject: Re: Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)   Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:37 pm

Been to some good concerts.

Saw Metallica 3 times.
Saw Robert Plant once, he played several Zeppelin songs.
Saw Korn once.
Saw HFestival once. The following bands played: Rage Against the Machine, Stone Temple Pilots, Filter, Godsmack, Cypress Hill, Third Eye Blind, Deftones, Vertical Horizon, Staind, and Bloodhound Gang.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)   Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:45 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:
Boned two virgins.

Ha ha nice, I actually prefer to catch them the 2nd or 3rd time. Less complaining about pain and more enjoyable. I did however fuck a 14 year old virgin when I was 16 and wore that shit out over a extended period, pretty proud of that.

More experienced chicks can be more fun but there's just something about knowing that your dick is going where no other dick has gone before.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)   Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:45 pm

Took a trip up north to see a bunch of ball parks my SR year of high school. Wriggly, The Jake, Camden Yard, Shea, Old Yankee, and Fenway. I even saw Big Papi hit a walk off in the 10th.
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)   Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:05 pm

Egged and spray painted my highschool when I was a junior. Did it so bad it made the TV news in my town.

Flipped an Alabama fan van at a Tennessee football game.

Was in a strip club and one of the strippers gave me all her singles and told me to "make it rain" when she got on stage. I "made it rain" a little then left there with 7 more dollars than I walked in there with.

Mooned a cop

Went to Hawaii, that was pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)   Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:41 pm

been to:

guam,vietnam,brasil,carribean,Japan,Germany,France,Maui Hawaii,Luxonbuerg,korea

fought mma in brazil

boned more than 2 virgins. married one

own my own business

turned my life around from when i was younger

swam with sharks on 2 different occassions

Last edited by Cu Bua on Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)   Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:52 pm

Actually bro, your wife wasn't a virgin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)   Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:26 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:

nice +1

too bad you wernt man enough to break the seal

also she wasnt a virgin when i married her just when i met her.. I mean how could she have resisted all this sexiness while we were dating
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)   Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:34 pm

Cu Bua wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:

nice +1

too bad you wernt man enough to break the seal

also she wasnt a virgin when i married her just when i met her.. I mean how could she have resisted all this sexiness while we were dating

lol nice comeback
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)   Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:36 pm

thats sooner and i am throwing in LAs next move.. call it a pre imptive strike if you will

Theres a seal in the asshole??
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)   Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:41 pm

Sorry Cubes, I got your wife mixed up with your sister
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)   Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:36 pm

LA err just the 2 brothers but tequila is a motherfucker and I guess you could say "Its not gay if you thought it was a girl" Ofcoarse that wouldnt explain how you got a dick in your mouth Wink
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)   Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:25 pm

No sister? Wow your mom looks young then
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)   Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:51 pm

touche but no +1 for mom jokes lol
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)   Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:57 pm

I was running out of material
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)   Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:03 am

slaps LA with a large cock

we are even ohh and no homo bro lol
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)   Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:39 pm

You can believe this shit or don't, but this is all 100% true.

1. Boned 4 virgins. note - one swore she wasn't so perhaps the seal remained intact. Virgins are cool at first because they're virgins, but they're always terrified, they're always in pain and never have fun, they're always so concerned how you'll think of them and if they're good enough that they're no good in bed at all and "stop it hurts" is really really annoying after a while, as is hiding blood stains from parents. Virgins are terrible and I'd recommend any young up and coming boi to go after older women instead. They know what they're talking about

2. Two chicks at one time - three times. Having a bisexual girlfriend makes doing that very easy.

3. Argued my own case and got aquitted once. Beat down the above mentioned girlfriends stepdad and got charged with felony battery, but argued my own case at bench trial and was aquitted. Maybe the single most pimptastic story of my life. I fully expect no one to believe this.

4. Went cliff diving once, slipped off on the second jump, nearly died as I almost landed on the rocks directly below. Life flashed before my eyes, landed headfirst in the water and reached out and touched the rocks I was no more than three feet from hitting.

5. Won sales rookie of the year for my branch, so I got a free trip to Vegas for our worldwide company gala thing in 05, Michael Buffer was rented out for an hour or so to do some announcing there and he read my name as I was called on stage. Ya, Buffer announced my name suckers. Along with probably 50 other employees but whatever, still gangsta.

6. Had to be separated from the lead singer of Dope after the Jager tour show was over because I called his gay ass wigger rap metal band bullshit and told him he should play deathmetal and stop being a fag, or something else to that effect anyway. He talks like a valleygirl and is 5 feet tall.

7. Smoked pot with disgraced Nascar driver Aaron Fike one time when I was 15 or 16. He laer gets busted for heroin and admits to driving in Sprint cup and craftsman truck series races high on heroin. We're both from Galesburg Illinois(40 minutes outside Peoria, where I live now). he was just one or two years older than me.

8. Called Jim Rome once and got through on air. I argued that Bud Selig doesn't have to take full responsibility for the steriod era by making a point to be present for Bonds record breaking homerun. This was in the days right before he hit it. Rome's opinion was he should have to be there to own it, because it represented the roid era. Rome didn't EEEHHHHHHH me or make fun of me, he said "good take, I get that" type stuff but then just argued his side. One of the only times I have ever heard him be nice to a caller too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)   Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:51 pm

oh i guess this should be on my list, I have swam with sharks twice while free diving
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)   Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:51 pm

Jumped off a cliff and almost died. When I realized how lucky I was I grabbed a virgin shark and fucked the shit out of it. (Michael Buffer video taped it)
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)   Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:26 pm

1.Hmm I been all over the world including places that kinda suck: Iraq and afghanistan, been to kuwait, qatar, dubbai, all over europe, Korea, Japan, Playa de Carmen mexico, Hawaii multiple times, almost every state due to my job.

2.I was the youngest blackbelt in the state of missouri in TKD when i was a kid LOL!! nothing special but i actually started when i was a kid living in korea.

3.Played soccer with wayne rooney when i was a kid in germany that was pretty cool.

4.Got Married

5. Had my daughter

6. Skydive

7. Scuba dived in cenotes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)   Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff) Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats some of the coolest shit you HAVE done(bucket spinoff)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next