Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works

Go down 
+7
SOKO
Bigs03
MMAEYES
Farmer1906
LA
bmhns02
OU
11 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works Empty
PostSubject: Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works   Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:59 am

http://mmajunkie.com/news/17556/kendall-grove-vs-mark-munoz-in-the-works-for-ufc-112-in-abu-dhabi.mma

"Middleweight Kendall Grove's (11-6 MMA, 6-3 UFC) mystery opponent at the as-yet-unannounced UFC 112 event could be "The Filipino Wrecking Machine."

Multiple sources MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) spoke to on Wednesday said Mark Munoz (7-1 MMA, 2-1 UFC) is under intense consideration to face Grove at the event, expected for April 10 in Abu Dhabi at a stadium to be constructed. "
Back to top Go down
bmhns02

Favorite Fighter(s) : Frank Mir , B.J. Penn , Kenflo , Diaz Bros.

PostSubject: Re: Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works   Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:08 pm

Grove has the all around better game , but Munoz is bigger , stronger , and may be able to use his better wrestling to stuff Groves game plan. This is a good fight for many reasons , but most importantly , to see where Munoz stands as a fighter right now. His toughest opponent since Hamill and we all remember how that fight went down.

I hope this fight becomes a reality and I see Grove winning by submission in the 2nd round.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bobby.buckeye
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works   Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:36 pm

I hope Munoz GnP's him
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works   Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:48 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
I hope Munoz GnP's him

Me too, I hate Kendell and I like Munoz. I don think there is a decent chance Munoz gets subbed.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works   Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:49 pm

I don't like Grove, but I think he takes it with reach, Munoz is wild standing up/ He needs to work on his technique.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works   Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:52 pm

Why do you guys not like Grove?
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works   Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:55 pm

I think Kendall is gonna stop Munoz with a sub after a takedown. I'll be suprised if Munoz doesn't go for the takedown asap after the Hamill lose
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works   Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:58 pm

He's won fights since that loss, and that was in a different weight class
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works   Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:59 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
I think Kendall is gonna stop Munoz with a sub after a takedown. I'll be suprised if Munoz doesn't go for the takedown asap after the Hamill lose

Munoz does have 2 wins since that Hammill fight. I hate Kendell because he is a doosh bag Tito wannabe. I can't stand that post fight bullshit he does when he wins. I can't even stand listening to the fucking retard.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works   Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:06 pm

That's how much I pay attention to Mark Munoz haha my bad
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works   Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:09 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

Munoz does have 2 wins since that Hammill fight. I hate Kendell because he is a doosh bag Tito wannabe. I can't stand that post fight bullshit he does when he wins. I can't even stand listening to the fucking retard.

I agree about the post fight celebration. I just thought of this but he doesn't do that after a dec win does he now that would be doosh bag like
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works   Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:09 pm

He's also training with Nog and Anderson now
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works   Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:12 pm

I think Kendall will sub him. Munoz is going to take Kendall down and those long limbs are tough to contend with.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works   Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:23 pm

I dont care for grove either but I think once dana threatened to let him go he got his shit together and should take this but dont count out munoz he has been training with nog and silva and is evolving somewhat.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works   Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:34 pm

Serious. Grove is going up to 205? and he's gonna fight Munoz? Mark is gonna toss then smash him bad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
bmhns02

Favorite Fighter(s) : Frank Mir , B.J. Penn , Kenflo , Diaz Bros.

PostSubject: Re: Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works   Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:43 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Serious. Grove is going up to 205? and he's gonna fight Munoz? Mark is gonna toss then smash him bad.

This fight is at 185.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bobby.buckeye
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works   Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:50 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
Why do you guys not like Grove?

Team Dagger
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works   Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:50 pm

I see. I like that move for Munoz. That was his peek preforming weight as a wrestler. I still like Munoz to win by brutality.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works   Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:52 pm

Munoz has already fought twice at 185.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works   Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:56 pm

Forgot Catone and Jensen were MW.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works   Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:00 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:

I think munoz is dropping down to 185
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works   Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:25 pm

Munoz is gonna be big time. He shouldn't have been at 205 to begin with. He has all the big names working with him. I can see him making a run for the title in a year. Not sure if he can take a guy like Nate or Anderson even with his wrestling? This is after a year of great training to add to his dominate wrestling skills.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works   Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:54 pm

I remember when I was in high school the wrestling coach had a collection of this guys matches on video from his junior and senior year. It was like his training manual.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works   Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:16 pm

I hope Munoz sticks him. Can't stand Grove
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works   Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works Empty

Back to top Go down

Kendall Grove vs. Mark Munoz in the works
Page 1 of 1