Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Belcher vs. Cote at UFC 113

Go down 
+3
timthebim
bobbitt15
LA
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Belcher vs. Cote at UFC 113 Empty
PostSubject: Belcher vs. Cote at UFC 113   Belcher vs. Cote at UFC 113 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:07 am

Not sure how reliable the source is, but got it off Sherdog http://topmmanews.com/2010/01/12/patrick-cote-vs-alan-belcher-signed-for-ufc-113/

Anyways good fight, thought it would be Franklin/Cote, but I'd rather see this fight and Rich fight someone else, Bisping? scratch that forgot about the Wandy fight?

Belcher is ranked in the top 10 after he wins this fight
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Belcher vs. Cote at UFC 113   Belcher vs. Cote at UFC 113 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:05 am

Franklin-Akiyama?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Belcher vs. Cote at UFC 113   Belcher vs. Cote at UFC 113 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:46 pm

I love Belcher and although cote is good I think Alan is catching him at the right time coming off the injury.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Belcher vs. Cote at UFC 113   Belcher vs. Cote at UFC 113 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:48 pm

103 huh?

fixed the title for you
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Belcher vs. Cote at UFC 113   Belcher vs. Cote at UFC 113 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:52 pm

Belcher is on a tear lately and looks to me to be doing some sort of steroids that he can get away with, while Cote hasn't fought in forever. We have seen what knee injuries have done to Shogun, Kid Yamamoto, Carson Palmer and others, it could take over a year to get back to full speed for Cote, while Belcher has all this momentum.

Belcher TKO. Although Cote has the kind of one punch power that most of the LHW division even lacks, so ya never can tell...
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Belcher vs. Cote at UFC 113   Belcher vs. Cote at UFC 113 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:03 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Belcher is on a tear lately and looks to me to be doing some sort of steroids that he can get away with, while Cote hasn't fought in forever. We have seen what knee injuries have done to Shogun, Kid Yamamoto, Carson Palmer and others, it could take over a year to get back to full speed for Cote, while Belcher has all this momentum.

Belcher TKO. Although Cote has the kind of one punch power that most of the LHW division even lacks, so ya never can tell...

Both Cote and Belcher are MW. Also I wouldn't really say that Belcher is on a tear. He was less than stellar against fighters like Jason Day and Ed Herman. If he does win it wouldn't be by (T)KO. Cote has never been knocked out in his career.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Belcher vs. Cote at UFC 113   Belcher vs. Cote at UFC 113 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:31 pm

I said he has power that most of the LHW division even lacks, which meant that he has power better than a class above him.

I say TKO because of the knee injury lay off and the likely hood of gassing out and wilting under the pressure. No would would have thought Shogun would have lost so badly to Forrest, and by the end of that fight a TKO was just as plausable as a choke when he was all but finished anyway, and Kid had never looked so rockable until after his lay off due to injury either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Belcher vs. Cote at UFC 113   Belcher vs. Cote at UFC 113 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:42 pm

Belcher subs him, and thanks Farm
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Belcher vs. Cote at UFC 113   Belcher vs. Cote at UFC 113 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:34 pm

i'll take Belcher here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belcher vs. Cote at UFC 113   Belcher vs. Cote at UFC 113 Empty

Back to top Go down

Belcher vs. Cote at UFC 113
Page 1 of 1