Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Most Crazy way to kill urself?

Go down 
+4
franklinfan2
SOKO
oggy420
timthebim
8 posters
AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Most Crazy way to kill urself? Empty
PostSubject: Most Crazy way to kill urself?   Most Crazy way to kill urself? EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:37 am

Im not gonna kill myself guys just got to thinking about it after reading Artie Lange tried to stab himself to death. There has to be better ways to go like walk out in front of a bus, swallow poision, pick a fight with Fedor. Just wondering if u guys offed urself how would u want to go lol.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Most Crazy way to kill urself?   Most Crazy way to kill urself? EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:48 am

man, hate talkin bout it haha, but i'd go with a peaceful OD.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Most Crazy way to kill urself?   Most Crazy way to kill urself? EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:48 am

yeah not the best topic but could of picked another way of doing it after one good stab I would turn bitch and get medical attention asap.
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

PostSubject: Re: Most Crazy way to kill urself?   Most Crazy way to kill urself? EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:05 pm

The craziest way that anyone has ever committed suicide was done by a man in England. He tied one end of a rope around his head and the other end around something solid like a lamp post. Then he drove away as fast as he could till his head popped off.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Most Crazy way to kill urself?   Most Crazy way to kill urself? EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:56 pm

it would be nice to cum as you go.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Most Crazy way to kill urself?   Most Crazy way to kill urself? EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:40 pm

franklinfan2 wrote:
The craziest way that anyone has ever committed suicide was done by a man in England. He tied one end of a rope around his head and the other end around something solid like a lamp post. Then he drove away as fast as he could till his head popped off.

I actually thnk I remember that lol. U got it that is by far the worst.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Crazy way to kill urself?   Most Crazy way to kill urself? EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 8:57 pm

franklinfan2 wrote:

wow.

There was a guy in Wales who got so excited about his team winning a rugby match he chopped his balls off with garden shears.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Most Crazy way to kill urself?   Most Crazy way to kill urself? EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:22 pm

Slicing wrists and OD-ing is for chicks and pussies who want attention. Be a man and force the people you hate to spend $3,000 on hiring a crime seen cleanup crew to dig your skull fragments out of the stucko.

Or alternatively, suicide by cop. If I ever need to kill myself for whatever reason, I would project my hatred outward and go out on a shooting massacre in a shopping mall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Most Crazy way to kill urself?   Most Crazy way to kill urself? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:26 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Slicing wrists and OD-ing is for chicks and pussies who want attention. Be a man and force the people you hate to spend $3,000 on hiring a crime seen cleanup crew to dig your skull fragments out of the stucko.

Or alternatively, suicide by cop. If I ever need to kill myself for whatever reason, I would project my hatred outward and go out on a shooting massacre in a shopping mall.

Why does this not surprise me?
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

PostSubject: Re: Most Crazy way to kill urself?   Most Crazy way to kill urself? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:35 am

I will have to check the timeline to see if DHN/Ed Reed disappeared around the time of the Omaha mall shooting.

Last edited by franklinfan2 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Most Crazy way to kill urself?   Most Crazy way to kill urself? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:02 pm

LOL thats pretty good Franklin
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Most Crazy way to kill urself?   Most Crazy way to kill urself? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:17 pm

how about fucking skanks till you caught the hiv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Crazy way to kill urself?   Most Crazy way to kill urself? Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Crazy way to kill urself?
Page 1 of 1