Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rich Franklin in discussion to become OneFC executive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

Rich Franklin in discussion to become OneFC executive Empty
PostSubject: Rich Franklin in discussion to become OneFC executive   Rich Franklin in discussion to become OneFC executive EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 10:19 am

Rich Franklin is still under contract with the UFC, but hasn't fought since November of 2012. Recently Franklin has discussed another fight, but today we learned his fighting career might be over and he could be moving onto a new job with Asian promotion One FC:

Franklin, who made his UFC debut more than 11 years ago, today announced via Facebook that he’s been offered a vice president position with the Asia-based organization. He said he plans to head to the promotion’s Singapore headquarters to finalize the deal.

According to Franklin, he’s been give the green light from UFC co-owners and executives Dana White and Lorenzo Fertitta.

As he posted today:

I have been in talks with ONE FC about taking a job with them. They offered me a position as VP. I will be heading to ONE FC headquarters in the next few weeks to work out the details. I met with Dana and Lorenzo at the end of last year and they gave me their blessing. I will keep you posted.
Back to top Go down

Rich Franklin in discussion to become OneFC executive
Page 1 of 1