Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UFC 171: Lawler vs Hendricks

Go down 
+5
cheekynffc
OU
timthebim
Hitman
GDPofDRC
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

UFC 171: Lawler vs Hendricks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 171: Lawler vs Hendricks   UFC 171: Lawler vs Hendricks - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:20 pm

Pretty close fight. I agreed with Joe and thought whoever won the 5th would get the belt. Tough loss for Lawler, but sometimes you gotta take a dive for the company
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: UFC 171: Lawler vs Hendricks   UFC 171: Lawler vs Hendricks - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:49 pm

OU wrote:
That was a great fight. I thought the 1st round was much closer then Rogan was saying. I guess Johny edged it but it was a pretty even round to me. I think it could have been scored a draw. If the scoring system was better it probably should have been. Entertaining fight though. Robbie had the most dominating round of the fight.

I agree, I was thinking Robbie won the first.

Rogan was glaringly bad last night in a few fights.  I don't know if he's lost it or he has a script he needs to follow, but I'm about finished with the guy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: UFC 171: Lawler vs Hendricks   UFC 171: Lawler vs Hendricks - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 9:05 pm

Awesome title fight. Those motherfuckers fought in a phone booth for about 95% of those 25 minutes which is almost as surprising as Hunt/Bigfoot going the distance with Hendricks and Lawler both being premier one-punchers in the division. I agreed with the decision, but it was a close fight overall. First round is really the only round with any question to it, but even there I thought Hendricks was more varied in his attack, controlled the pace of the round, and initiated most of the action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC 171: Lawler vs Hendricks   UFC 171: Lawler vs Hendricks - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

UFC 171: Lawler vs Hendricks
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3