Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose?

Go down 
+10
Cu Bu
KingsOwn19
oggy420
GreaseSP
Primetyme199
timthebim
ohiovol62
Farmer1906
Ninja
LA
14 posters
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose? Empty
PostSubject: If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose?   If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:53 am

1.) Fedor
2.) Mousasi
3.) Sheilds
4.) Diaz
5.) Zaromkis or Hendo back
Back to top Go down

If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose?   If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:00 am

1.) Fedor
2.) Mousasi
3.) Hendo back
4.) Rogers
5.) Diaz
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose?   If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:05 am

1. Fedor
2. Gegard
3. Hendo
4. Jacare
5. Sheilds at 170
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose?   If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:08 am

Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:
1. Fedor
2. Gegard
3. Hendo
4. Jacare
5. Sheilds at 170

Yeah Sheilds obviously at 170, but nice on Jacare, this is what makes it tough with 5 guys, he looked great even if it was against Lindland, much improved striking.

I'd say Hendo back as an obvious, but wouldn't mind seeing some new blood as good as he is, and Grimm is overrated
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose?   If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:01 am

Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:
1. Fedor
2. Gegard
3. Hendo
4. Jacare
5. Sheilds at 170

+1
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose?   If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:26 am

Tough to narrow it down to 5. Shows you how good they are getting
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose?   If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:38 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
1.) Fedor
2.) Mousasi
3.) Hendo back
4.) Rogers
5.) Diaz

+1
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose?   If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:15 pm

Fedor
Mousasi
Jacare
Diaz
Lawal
Back to top Go down
GreaseSP
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose?   If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:45 pm

I wouldn't pick any.I want strikeforce to succeed,so they need as many good fighters as possible.
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose?   If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:47 pm

GreaseSP wrote:
I wouldn't pick any.I want strikeforce to succeed,so they need as many good fighters as possible.

No doubt.
Back to top Go down
GreaseSP
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose?   If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:50 pm

Primetyme199 wrote:
GreaseSP wrote:

No doubt.

As much as I wanna see Fedor vs Lesnar I think it's better for mma if strikeforce does well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose?   If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:12 pm

Fedor
Mousasi
Shields
Hendo
King Mo or Lashly.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose?   If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:33 pm

Fedor
Hendo
Nick Diaz
Mousasi
King Mo
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose?   If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:03 pm

Fedor
Mousasi
Jacare
Shields
Alistair or Werdum(back)

I think Jacare has a big future at 185..i think he'll beat whomever is the SF MW champ when he gets his shot, even Hendo. It seems the whole game is coming together since he joined Blackhouse. You can't go wrong sparring with Anderson Silva when you have some of the best jiu jitsu in the world.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose?   If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:35 pm

I agree with others but naming 5 guys i would want to see against outside competition

FEDOR

MOUSASI

DIAZ

JACARE

3 way tie ROGERS/MAYHEM/SHIELDS (miller being most complete fighter)
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose?   If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:38 pm

I'm surprised at the Rogers picks, that dude is as overrated as they come
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose?   If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:42 pm

1) Gegard
2) Shields
3) Hendo
4) Fedor
5) Diaz

HM: Jacare, Smith, King Mo, Rogers, Werdum
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose?   If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:44 pm

Is that in order ^^^ Fedor 4th? He's the best fighter ever
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose?   If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:52 pm

Fedor, Mousasi, Hendo, Jacare, King Mo
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose?   If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose? EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:05 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Is that in order ^^^ Fedor 4th? He's the best fighter ever

he just wants to stay in character of his anti Fedor personality and make sure everyone knows it .. however I would think that someone who doesn't really like Fedor (or think he is overrated) would still be their #1 fighter to come into the UFC cuz they would want him to lose in the UFC so they could gloat forever.. and ever.

or it could have just been in no particular order, who knows.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose?   If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose? EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:27 am

1. Cung Le
2. Frank Shamrock
3. Scott Smith

Nobody else is any good.

Notes - Alistair would actually have to fight for strikeforce to get picked, and beyond that actually be able to fight in the UFC which holds most of it's fights in America, and be cool with fighting real fighters and not washed up journeymen or K1 fruitcakes in sham matches. Jacare is awesome but Damian Maia and Thales Leites already exist making me less excited to see another human backpack.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose?   If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose? EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:43 pm

Cu Bua wrote:
I agree with others but naming 5 guys i would want to see against outside competition

FEDOR

MOUSASI

DIAZ

JACARE

3 way tie ROGERS/MAYHEM/SHIELDS (miller being most complete fighter)

i put rogers tied for 5th just because i think outside of the top 3 hws in the ufc he could win and has some interesting matchups.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose?   If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose? Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could pick only 5 Strikeforce fighters to join the UFC, who do u choose?
Page 1 of 1