Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Florida Execution With Untested Drug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

Florida Execution With Untested Drug Empty
PostSubject: Florida Execution With Untested Drug   Florida Execution With Untested Drug EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:33 pm

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/florida-execution-planned-untried-drug-102500897.html#G8Cp94P

Without going into the rights & wrongs of it the most puzzling thing about the death penalty by lethal injection is all the costs you see quoted and three drug processes and all that.

Why can't they just jack them up with a 20 bag of smack? you could probably just confiscate some off some inmates at no cost to the taxpayer and that shit is a tried and tested method of putting lowlives to sleep.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Florida Execution With Untested Drug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida Execution With Untested Drug   Florida Execution With Untested Drug EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:33 pm

I'm down for that, but a rope can be used so many times and it's cheap. I say anyone on death row has zero rights. All this complaining about killing someone the baby butt way makes me want to puke! A man kills a family with a hammer, rapes the mom and teenage daughter but we have to walk on egg shells. Makes sense!?
Back to top Go down

Florida Execution With Untested Drug
Page 1 of 1