Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arian Foster is a moron

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Arian Foster is a moron Empty
PostSubject: Arian Foster is a moron   Arian Foster is a moron EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:41 pm

Houston Texans running back Arian Foster said he received extra benefits so he could afford rent and food while playing at Tennessee, in a documentary previewed on SI.com.

"I don't know if this will throw us into an NCAA investigation -- my senior year, I was getting money on the side," Foster said. "I really didn't have any money. I had to either pay the rent or buy some food. I remember the feeling of like, 'Man, be careful.' But there's nothing wrong with it. And you're not going to convince me that there is something wrong with it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Arian Foster is a moron   Arian Foster is a moron EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:42 pm

If you are going to take money from your University. Shut the fuck up about it. They helped you, don't hurt them. Dick move.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Arian Foster is a moron   Arian Foster is a moron EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 4:17 pm

What did you expect from a douchebag?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Arian Foster is a moron   Arian Foster is a moron EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 4:20 pm

josh200612 wrote:
I didn't know he was such a douche.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Arian Foster is a moron   Arian Foster is a moron EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 4:32 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
I didn't know he was such a douche.
Poetry, Vegan, yep douche.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Arian Foster is a moron   Arian Foster is a moron EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:52 am

all he had to do was keep his mouth shut an nobody would've ever known.

also, why would the coach buy 50 tacos? if starvation was such a problem why didn't he go to the supermarket and fill fosters cupboards with the equivalent value of groceries? foster and his dorm mates could've been fed for a month.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Arian Foster is a moron   Arian Foster is a moron EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:42 pm

His name is Arian
Sooner or later he was bound to fuxk up.

Hey Arian , the IRS might want to talk to you now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arian Foster is a moron   Arian Foster is a moron Empty

Back to top Go down

Arian Foster is a moron
Page 1 of 1