Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who is the 2nd best RB in the NFL?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Who is the 2nd best RB in the NFL? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the 2nd best RB in the NFL?   Who is the 2nd best RB in the NFL? EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 4:50 pm

I'm not being a homer in saying AD is clearly #1 at this point in time. But who is #2 right now? Shady McCoy? Muscle Hamster? Lynch? Who you got in the 2 spot?
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Who is the 2nd best RB in the NFL?   Who is the 2nd best RB in the NFL? EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 5:53 am

i'd go for mccoy.

i think if he stays healthy he'll have a monster year now he isn't being under utilised by andy reid. he's tailor made for that spread offense the eagles were running.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Who is the 2nd best RB in the NFL?   Who is the 2nd best RB in the NFL? EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:06 am

McCoy. Foster fell off and never really deserved the 2 spot last year.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Who is the 2nd best RB in the NFL?   Who is the 2nd best RB in the NFL? EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:38 am

Yeah I think McCoy is as deserving as any. You have guys pop up for a season here and there. You had Chris Johnson, Foster and Jamal Charles up there but unlike Peterson they couldn't stay on top.
I also agree this system is great for McCoy. If he stays healthy he should have a monster year this year.

Funny to look back at drafts. RBs taken ahead of McCoy in 2009 draft: Knowshon Moreno, Beanie Wells, Donald Brown. Miami also took Pat White ahead of McCoy lol.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Who is the 2nd best RB in the NFL?   Who is the 2nd best RB in the NFL? EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:58 pm

Peterson...behind Frank the Tank.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Who is the 2nd best RB in the NFL?   Who is the 2nd best RB in the NFL? EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:56 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Peterson...behind Frank the Tank.
Frank is another guy that is very good when he stays healthy. I actually like him better then guys like Foster and Chris Johnson as an overall back when he is running at 100%. I think he is close to Lynch and maybe in that 3-5 range at RB. But in all honesty Peterson is on his own level and I could be caught up in the moment but I have Shady alone at #2. After that I'd go with Lynch and Gore before guys like Johnson, Martin, Foster.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Who is the 2nd best RB in the NFL?   Who is the 2nd best RB in the NFL? EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:52 pm

Jamaal Charles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the 2nd best RB in the NFL?   Who is the 2nd best RB in the NFL? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is the 2nd best RB in the NFL?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: