Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UFC 163 Next fights

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

UFC 163 Next fights Empty
PostSubject: UFC 163 Next fights   UFC 163 Next fights EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:26 pm

Jose Aldo - Ricardo Lamas or LW fight
Chang Sung Jung - Dennis Siver

Phil Davis - Thiago Silva
Lyoto Machida - Jones/Gustafsson loser

Cezar Ferreira - C.B. Dollaway
Thiago Santos - Cut, Lucio Linhares

Thales Leites - Rich Franklin
Tom Watson - Ed Herman

John Lineker - Loser of Beavidez vs de Silva
Jose Maria - Chris Cariaso

Anthony Perosh - Rafeal Cavalcante
Vinny Magalhaes - Francimar Barroso or Steve Bosse if cut.

Amanda Nunes - Loser of McMann vs Kauffman
Shiela Gaff - Julie Kedzie, please.

Sergio Moraes - Ryan LaFlare
Neil Magny - Cut, Marcus Aurelio

Ian McCall - John Dodson
Iliarde Santos - Josh Sampu

Rani Yahya - Chan Sung Jung
Josh Clopton - Cut, Roli Delgado

Francimar Barosso - Vinnty Magalhaes or Cyrille Diabate
Ednaldo Oliveira - Viktor Nemkov

Viscardi Andrade - Quinn Mulhern
Bristol Marunde - Karo Parisyan, Cut, real surprised he was even booked for this UFC card at all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: UFC 163 Next fights   UFC 163 Next fights EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:39 pm

Should thankfully be a few cuts from that card. Marunde and Oliveira are both just bad fighters. No two ways about it

I wonder if they get rid of Gaff or keep her with the division still shallow. Didn't stop them from cutting some flys after a couple losses. She does look very one-dimensional although I would actually probably favor her to beat Kedzie. That'd be interesting
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: UFC 163 Next fights   UFC 163 Next fights EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:41 pm

And its time for Aldo to move up. I'm sick of watching one of the most dynamic offensive fighters in the sport have to pace himself because the weight cut takes so much out of him. That fight was fought at a sparring pace to put it likely and it still seemed like KZ was going to come on strong down the stretch. Get him at 155
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 163 Next fights   UFC 163 Next fights EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:48 pm

Jose Aldo - Winner of Bendo-Pettis
Chang Sung Jung - Dennis Siver
Phil Davis - Ryan Bader
Lyoto Machida - Rashad Evans
Ian McCall - John Dodson
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: UFC 163 Next fights   UFC 163 Next fights EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:48 pm

Hopefully Machida moves down to MW like he has been teasing. Maybe he can fight Vitor at a catchweight to help both guys? Vitor doesn't want to fight at 185 if title isn't on the line and Machida can make the gradual move down. Like most people, I thought Machida beat Davis. So I still think the Davis vs Bader fight is inevitable. I'd prefer Aldo to stay at FW if he is able to. He is still young and is going to be coming off an injury his next fight. Plus TJ Grant earned his shot at Pettis-Bendo winner. I think Lamas deserves his chance and I'd like to see Mendes and Frankie fight with the winner getting another crack at Aldo. I'll have to come back and add some more fights.

Machida vs Vitor-195lbs catchweight.
Davis vs Bader
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: UFC 163 Next fights   UFC 163 Next fights EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:46 pm

Yeah I went for 6 cuts on this.  This card reminded me of the Sweeden card with Mousasi in terms of prospects or bottom level UFC guys on the card.  Very Regional feel to them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: UFC 163 Next fights   UFC 163 Next fights EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:32 pm

I think I read that the UFC newcomers went 3-0 this card or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC 163 Next fights   UFC 163 Next fights Empty

Back to top Go down

UFC 163 Next fights
Page 1 of 1