Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lyman Good leaving Bellator to test free agency

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

Lyman Good leaving Bellator to test free agency Empty
PostSubject: Lyman Good leaving Bellator to test free agency   Lyman Good leaving Bellator to test free agency EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:06 am

There’s a former Bellator champ on the market and he doesn’t come with the legal woes of lightweight Eddie Alvarez, as welterweight warrior Lyman Good recently revealed he’d been set free from his since-expired contract in order to see what free agency has to offer. The 15-3 Good was Bellator’s first 170-pound king and held the title until coming across current title-holder Ben Askren back in 2010.

According to a press release from Good’s camp, the parting was amicable and the door is still open for him to return to the organization.

“The entire team at Bellator has been really good to me throughout my career and now they’ve given me the green light to go and fight anywhere I want,” said Good in an official statement on the matter. “I don’t know where I’ll end up next, but I’m going to keep fighting.

“Maybe I’ll be back at Bellator at some point,” he added.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Lyman Good leaving Bellator to test free agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyman Good leaving Bellator to test free agency   Lyman Good leaving Bellator to test free agency EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:45 am

WSOF
Back to top Go down

Lyman Good leaving Bellator to test free agency
Page 1 of 1