Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hoops and Helmets top 10 Scout.com

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Hoops and Helmets top 10 Scout.com - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoops and Helmets top 10 Scout.com   Hoops and Helmets top 10 Scout.com - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:26 pm

OU wrote:
And you think Michigan will be better then OU? For the first time in...forever. They won't be.

It's a bet.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Hoops and Helmets top 10 Scout.com   Hoops and Helmets top 10 Scout.com - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:28 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
And you think Michigan will be better then OU? For the first time in...forever. They won't be.

It's a bet.

You're on. I'll give you this much. You have a better chance of winning this bet then you have winning a fight vs Fallon lol
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Hoops and Helmets top 10 Scout.com   Hoops and Helmets top 10 Scout.com - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:22 pm

OU won't bet me.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Hoops and Helmets top 10 Scout.com   Hoops and Helmets top 10 Scout.com - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:40 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Probably not ranked. Did you see what happened to them when they ran into a&m?

That was embarrassing.

Michigan 8-5, OU 10-3...

I hope you guys can make it to a BCS Bowl this year and play us.

Me too. But seriously OU is far more likely to reach a BCS bowl then Michigan. They always are. You know this is true. Your program has been inferior to OU for as long as I can remember, most of our lives. Real talk.

LOL!

Truth hurts? You know OU is better just about every season then Michigan. Especially over the last 10 years. How can you possibly begin to dispute that? Farmer can't either, neither can BBC.

Of course we got Kragthorped, but we have two bcs wins and probably more conference titles then OU. Keep in mind most were in conference USA. Idk if those really should count.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoops and Helmets top 10 Scout.com   Hoops and Helmets top 10 Scout.com - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hoops and Helmets top 10 Scout.com
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2