Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

yo oggy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

yo oggy Empty
PostSubject: yo oggy   yo oggy EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:09 pm

http://buelahman.wordpress.com/2013/04/20/are-you-just-a-believer-or-do-you-think/

Since my buddy at work is the real life oggy in my life I thought I would share what he text me this morning. Consider this a gift from a believer (Jared) and a non believer(me).
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

yo oggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo oggy   yo oggy EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:30 pm

That's the last present I give you Oggy!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

yo oggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo oggy   yo oggy EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:35 pm

What up? Long time no talk. You still living clean(no bud)?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

yo oggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo oggy   yo oggy EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:52 pm

OU wrote:

nope haha. Been burnin since the summer started. Got a different job with no drug test. It's was nice taking a break though, I might do that more often.

How about u how is your summer going man?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

yo oggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo oggy   yo oggy EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:09 pm

oggy420 wrote:
OU wrote:

nope haha. Been burnin since the summer started. Got a different job with no drug test. It's was nice taking a break though, I might do that more often.

I'm still smoking everyday, but not as much as I use to, probably about 60% of what I was smoking. Mainly because one of my good friends stopped smoking so I smoke by myself more often then I did so I conserve more weed...alot more weed lol
Still not getting the quality I once had but it's great prices and decent enough

Summer has been up and down, highlight was going to Dallas to see my childhood best friend and go to Rangers game on 4th of July and seeing them win a close game and firework show after. Got to go to SpeedZone again and drink some beer for the first time in about 2 years. First time having Blue Moon. I loved it.

Lately been a bit rougher, short handed at work, not sleeping very well but it seems to be getting gradually better.

How about you?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

yo oggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo oggy   yo oggy EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:37 pm

OU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
OU wrote:

I'm still smoking everyday, but not as much as I use to, probably about 60% of what I was smoking. Mainly because one of my good friends stopped smoking so I smoke by myself more often then I did so I conserve more weed...alot more weed lol
Still not getting the quality I once had but it's great prices and decent enough

Summer has been up and down, highlight was going to Dallas to see my childhood best friend and go to Rangers game on 4th of July and seeing them win a close game and firework show after. Got to go to SpeedZone again and drink some beer for the first time in about 2 years. First time having Blue Moon. I loved it.

Lately been a bit rougher, short handed at work, not sleeping very well but it seems to be getting gradually better.

How about you?

Yea literally my last friend who still smokes just left for med-school so im right there with ya. Im also not getting quite as good bud, but the price is much better and I even got a little hash last time.

That's cool that you got to see your friend and catch a Rangers game. I was pretty stoked to go to a Yankee game a few weeks ago and got to see MO get a save in his final season.

And how is it you've never tried blue moon till now? I know you're not a big drinker if I remember right, but blue moon is great I always get that instead of bud/miller/coors when I go out.

After being on unemployment for a couple months and not being able to find a job I finally got one working in the warehouse at UPS. It is very physical work and I have to be there by 4:30 am so my sleep schedule is all sorts of fucked up now lol. And recently I haven't been getting as many hours as I would like... but it is what it is. Gotta do what you gotta do to get by now-a-days.

Im excited for tomorrow though, going to my friends massive pool party / kegger. Gonna be a ton of UMASS girls there Thumbs Up 
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

yo oggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo oggy   yo oggy EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:43 pm

You going to catch the PPV tomorrow as well? Uncle Creepy on the undercard and Aldo vs Zombie as the main event. Other then that it's not much to get excited about on paper but could still be good fights.

Yeah I don't drink much at all and just never got around to having a blue moon. Probably the best beer I have ever had. Not watered down like the popular light beers but too rich like the dark beers I can't stand. It's a good balance.

Beltre hit 2 HR at the game I went to, he just looks like he is always pissed off at the ball when he hits. Rangers had to rally late to win the game, which just made it better IMO.

I've always heard UPS is a good gig, especially if you can get on as a full time driver. Good benefits and all that good stuff.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

yo oggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo oggy   yo oggy EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:51 pm

OU wrote:
You going to catch the PPV tomorrow as well? Uncle Creepy on the undercard and Aldo vs Zombie as the main event. Other then that it's not much to get excited about on paper but could still be good fights.

Yeah I don't drink much at all and just never got around to having a blue moon. Probably the best beer I have ever had. Not watered down like the popular light beers but too rich like the dark beers I can't stand. It's a good balance.

Beltre hit 2 HR at the game I went to, he just looks like he is always pissed off at the ball when he hits. Rangers had to rally late to win the game, which just made it better IMO.

I've always heard UPS is a good gig, especially if you can get on as a full time driver. Good benefits and all that good stuff.

Im gonna try too catch the ppv, if not i'll watch the fights the next morning. Yea Aldo vs Zombie should be fun regardless of outcome and im kinda of looking forward to seeing if Phil Davis can take Machida down.

Yea UPS is good because they offer health benefits after you work for them for a year. I am working on becoming a driver, just have to establish myself with the company first. Also have to sharpen up my manual driving skills cause you have to pass a driving test and im pretty sure you have to pass on a manual even though most of the trucks are automatic now-a-days.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

yo oggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo oggy   yo oggy EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:26 am

That's for fucking up the Fantasy League by being a little cry baby bitch. That make you feel good? Dropping all your players while you wear your tin foil helmet with a hole cut out just big enough to fit Ron Pauls dick. I hope a drone rapes you in your sleep.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

yo oggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo oggy   yo oggy EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:24 pm

Drone rape, lol
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

yo oggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo oggy   yo oggy EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:32 pm

But yeah...real bitch move Oggy. You fucked all of us in the league, not just the few you're mad at that aren't down with Hamas and al queda like you.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

yo oggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo oggy   yo oggy EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:06 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
But yeah...real bitch move Oggy. You fucked all of us in the league, not just the few you're mad at that aren't down with Hamas and al queda like you.
In his defense Hamas is delightful with some pita chips. Just sayin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

yo oggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo oggy   yo oggy Empty

Back to top Go down

yo oggy
Page 1 of 1