Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OU

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

OU  Empty
PostSubject: OU    OU  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 2:56 pm

There's been a ton of activity in Fort Knox. They're doing training missions with helicopters carrying light boats among many other things I've never seen them do this before. I work about half a mile from them base airport so I see the C-130's everyday, but I've seen the "corporate" jets flying in and out this week.

Have you noticed anymore activity in your neck of the woods?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

OU  Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU    OU  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:01 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
There's been a ton of activity in Fort Knox. They're doing training missions with helicopters carrying light boats among many other things I've never seen them do this before. I work about half a mile from them base airport so I see the C-130's everyday, but I've seen the "corporate" jets flying in and out this week.

Have you noticed anymore activity in your neck of the woods?

Not really. They go in spurts and I have seen choppers and chinooks all the time though. I noticed about a month ago they were booming all night but that happens sometimes. Really though it would be hard for me to notice something special. They put in work on Ft.Sill.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

OU  Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU    OU  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:07 pm

We never have chinooks flying over us here at the dealership and they have been moving lightboats and containers all day. Idk, just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OU  Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU    OU  Empty

Back to top Go down

OU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: