[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Boston Marathon Attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:44 pm

Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:17 am

oggy420 wrote:
well I would like to be the 1st person to say, WE NEED TO BAN PRESSURE COOKERS NOW.
They are out of control. They are used to kill and maim people. We have to put a stop to this. It was filled with lead balls. We need legislation that makes every American register your lead balls and nails. Because the terrorist didn't do the bombing, it was the pressure cookers. It was an assault pressure cooker that did this, and we need to take assault pressure cookers out of the hands of Americans asap.
^ This is how stupid the gun debate is by the way.

Now on a serious note
I believe a lot of terrorist acts are contrived by the FBI, CIA, and government. Terrorism in not nearly as complicated as we think. You don't need a degree in Nuclear physics to put shit in a pressure cooker and blow it up. In the 1993 WTC bombing, the FBI literally knew about the attack, gave them the explosives, could have switched them out with fake explosives so no one actually got hurt, but they didn't. They let it happen.

whilst i'd be well within my rights to issue a merciless barrage of ridicule for one of the more stupid examples of irrational gun enthusiast jibber jabber i've seen, asking you to explain how the gun debate is as stupid as that gives you the ideal platform to look even more ridiculous.

you could stab someone to death with a pencil if you put your mind to it, i'm assuming that makes guns no more dangerous than pencils in your mind?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:27 am

cheekynffc wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
well I would like to be the 1st person to say, WE NEED TO BAN PRESSURE COOKERS NOW.
They are out of control. They are used to kill and maim people. We have to put a stop to this. It was filled with lead balls. We need legislation that makes every American register your lead balls and nails. Because the terrorist didn't do the bombing, it was the pressure cookers. It was an assault pressure cooker that did this, and we need to take assault pressure cookers out of the hands of Americans asap.

Now on a serious note
I believe a lot of terrorist acts are contrived by the FBI, CIA, and government. Terrorism in not nearly as complicated as we think. You don't need a degree in Nuclear physics to put shit in a pressure cooker and blow it up. In the 1993 WTC bombing, the FBI literally knew about the attack, gave them the explosives, could have switched them out with fake explosives so no one actually got hurt, but they didn't. They let it happen.

whilst i'd be well within my rights to issue a merciless barrage of ridicule for one of the more stupid examples of irrational gun enthusiast jibber jabber i've seen, asking you to explain how the gun debate is as stupid as that gives you the ideal platform to look even more ridiculous.

you could stab someone to death with a pencil if you put your mind to it, i'm assuming that makes guns no more dangerous than pencils in your mind?

When used responsibily guns are no more dangerous than a pencil. People grow up using them in every day life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:40 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

Now on a serious note

When used responsibily guns are no more dangerous than a pencil. People grow up using them in every day life.

That's a very stupid statement to make just to prove your point. Of course a gun is more dangerous then a pencil. Common fucking sense. People have died slipping in the shower. Are showers more dangerous then guns? Fuck no.

Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:50 am

http://www.infowars.com/obama-covering-up-saudi-link-to-boston-bombing/

OU
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:55 am

Ninja are you really buying what all those links are selling? If so I have a business opportunity of a lifetime for you!

Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:00 am

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/18/report-saudi-national-ruled-out-as-suspect-in-boston-marathon-bombings-to-be-deported-on-national-security-grounds-next-week/

OU
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:04 am

OU wrote:
Ninja are you really buying what all those links are selling? If so I have a business opportunity of a lifetime for you!

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:05 am

OU wrote:

Don't you find it even a little bit suspicion that the Saudi that was precieved as a suspect and questioned is being deported?

OU
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:08 am

Ninja wrote:
OU wrote:

Don't you find it even a little bit suspicion that the Saudi that was precieved as a suspect and questioned is being deported?

I'm not convinced that is reliable information. Those are far from credible sources and that is far from fact.

Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:09 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

Now on a serious note

I really hope that responsible people who use guns on an everyday basis realize guns are way more dangerous then pencils.

I don't see how someone can seriously use such an argument.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:09 am

Quote :
He based his information on a number of his confidential sources.

Come the fuck on Ninja. You are taking this as fact?

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:12 am

OU wrote:
Quote :

It was reported on Fox..don't believe them too?

Ninja
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:14 am

http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/04/u-s-deporting-saudi-person-of-interest/

OU
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:19 am

Ninja wrote:
OU wrote:
Quote :

I can't find any fox site reporting that. Only that site quoting someone from Fox. If so then why is it not on FOX?

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:22 am

Show me where it is on Fox. Not another site quoting someone from Fox. Show me where Fox reported it. Because I can't find it anywhere.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:22 am

OU wrote:
Ninja wrote:
OU wrote:
Quote :

I can't find any fox site reporting that. Only that site quoting someone from Fox. If so then why is it not on FOX?

OU
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:28 am

Man that is still pretty shaky info for me. That's all there is to it? No follow up? Just that dudes "sources" and a quote about Saudi's preferring being deported? I'm sorry but for me, that's not near enough information.
But still, much better then those links.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:00 am

http://news.yahoo.com/napolitano-2-men-interest-boston-bomb-video-144217698.html
Quote :
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano says the FBI wants to speak with two men seen in at least one video from the Boston Marathon, but she says she isn't calling them suspects.

Without providing details of the men's appearance or what the video shows, Napolitano told the House Homeland Security Committee on Thursday that "there is some video that raised the question" of two men the FBI would like to interview but said she wouldn't described them as suspects.

Napolitano said it's still unclear whether the bombs that exploded near the finish line of the Boston Marathon were the work of foreign or domestic terrorists. She said the investigation is continuing "apace."

Three people were killed and more than 170 others were injured when the bombs exploded Monday.

Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:19 pm

captain organic wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

Now on a serious note

I really hope that responsible people who use guns on an everyday basis realize guns are way more dangerous then pencils.

Cars are dangerous too. Id argue I could run down more pedestrians in it than gun down. But everyday we use cars responsibly. I don't understand why you are afraid of something because it came be dangerous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:36 pm

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:38 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
captain organic wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

Now on a serious note

Cars are dangerous too. Id argue I could run down more pedestrians in it than gun down. But everyday we use cars responsibly. I don't understand why you are afraid of something because it came be dangerous.

A cars main purpose is transport, a guns main purpose is to kill things.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:41 pm

and one of them is ten times more affordable, ten times easier to obtain and ten times easier to be allowed to use.

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?

WAR WAR WAR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:47 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
captain organic wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

Now on a serious note

Cars are extremely dangerous.. and actually millions of people DONT use cars responsibly.

To Drive a car legally means taking driving instructed classes as well as taking driving tests (one time usually), You have to get a Driver Licence (which you can be Identified with), Your car must be inspected yearly and your car must be registered yearly .. and you have a license plate on your car which means you have an ID on the front and back of your vehicle for anyone to get, including police who stroll the streets making sure people are driving responsible...

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:50 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
captain organic wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

Now on a serious note

Cars are extremely dangerous.. and actually millions of people DONT use cars responsibly.

To Drive a car legally means taking driving instructed classes as well as taking driving tests (one time usually), You have to get a Driver Licence (which you can be Identified with), Your car must be inspected yearly and your car must be registered yearly .. and you have a license plate on your car which means you have an ID on the front and back of your vehicle for anyone to get, including police who stroll the streets making sure people are driving responsible...

Actually they did away with inspections in Oklahoma. You don't have to go through that ever here now. Not even once.

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   

Back to top Go down

Boston Marathon Attack
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next