Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

obamas 2012 taxes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

obamas 2012 taxes Empty
PostSubject: obamas 2012 taxes   obamas 2012 taxes EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:11 pm

Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

obamas 2012 taxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: obamas 2012 taxes   obamas 2012 taxes EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 12:04 am

what a money hoarding fat cat...we should exile him with Romney.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

obamas 2012 taxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: obamas 2012 taxes   obamas 2012 taxes EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:59 pm

I am sure alot of this is trust money hence a lower rate of taxes. I also understand our president wants to raise taxes on people in his tax bracket but it would go along way if some of these guys would cut a check to the IRS. Most of my income is taxable at more than double the rate he pays, seems wrong on many levels.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

obamas 2012 taxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: obamas 2012 taxes   obamas 2012 taxes EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:08 am

Cu Bu wrote:
I am sure alot of this is trust money hence a lower rate of taxes. I also understand our president wants to raise taxes on people in his tax bracket but it would go along way if some of these guys would cut a check to the IRS. Most of my income is taxable at more than double the rate he pays, seems wrong on many levels.

I made $43K(including 8K in rental income) paid $4500 in taxes during the year, after writing off mortgage interest, school loans and property taxes I got back $2k. So $2500 in fed taxes. This does not include SS Medicare and the like, but overall I do not feel over taxed.

But as a politcal point Obama, and other wealthy lib politicians should cut a check to the IRS as if their tax desired rates were in place.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

obamas 2012 taxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: obamas 2012 taxes   obamas 2012 taxes EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:58 pm

captain organic wrote:
Cu Bu wrote:

I made $43K(including 8K in rental income) paid $4500 in taxes during the year, after writing off mortgage interest, school loans and property taxes I got back $2k. So $2500 in fed taxes. This does not include SS Medicare and the like, but overall I do not feel over taxed.

But as a politcal point Obama, and other wealthy lib politicians should cut a check to the IRS as if their tax desired rates were in place.

I paid over 45k to fed not counting

short term taxes on my investments I made over 250 trades in 2012

captial gains on an investment i sold which i held more than 1 yr.

My daughters 529 was not deductible because its not an "oklahoma 529" fuck me for having USAA I was able to deduct mortgage interest but i only have 15 yr mortgage at like 3% so not much help(again glad I made sound investment but still disparaging)

I do feel heavily taxed but also blessed to be in the position to be taxed however I am struggling with the thought that my Government is a good steward of my tax dollars!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

obamas 2012 taxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: obamas 2012 taxes   obamas 2012 taxes Empty

Back to top Go down

obamas 2012 taxes
Page 1 of 1