Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rumor has it Wladimir and Hayden are engaged

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Rumor has it Wladimir and Hayden are engaged Empty
PostSubject: Rumor has it Wladimir and Hayden are engaged   Rumor has it Wladimir and Hayden are engaged EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:30 pm

Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Rumor has it Wladimir and Hayden are engaged   Rumor has it Wladimir and Hayden are engaged EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:02 pm

i couldnt date a girl that much shorter than me.

could tap, but couldnt regularly walk around with somebody i tower by that much. But of course, i'm about 4-5 inches shorter than Wladimar and Hayden would be just fine for me.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Rumor has it Wladimir and Hayden are engaged   Rumor has it Wladimir and Hayden are engaged EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:12 pm

I wonder if Wladimir jabs Hayden for 11 rounds before he finishes her off.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Rumor has it Wladimir and Hayden are engaged   Rumor has it Wladimir and Hayden are engaged EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:13 pm

that chick is desperate need of a jog. She is running the serious risk of growing all of her baby fat back it looks like.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor has it Wladimir and Hayden are engaged   Rumor has it Wladimir and Hayden are engaged Empty

Back to top Go down

Rumor has it Wladimir and Hayden are engaged
Page 1 of 1