[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Belcher punks his own gym with 'annoying white belt' prank

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Belcher punks his own gym with 'annoying white belt' prank   Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:43 pm

Posted: March 7th, 11:06 AM

Hey guys

Haven't been able to get on here in a while, but I haven't forgotten this place

Anyway this week Mikey Triangles from my club had a friend from NY come down to visit and train with us for a few days at Alan Belcher MMA Club. he's a real good black belt under Joe D'Arce and one of the head instructors at Vamos Mixed Martial Arts in New York, but Mikey thought a fun way to introduce him to the class would be to slap him in a white belt and have him talking a little bit about how great he is because of his 8 months of kung fu training and experience watching Ultimate Fighting. Everyone was ignoring him until we started doing some live training, then it got fun. Here is Alex at my gym pretending to be an annoying know it all new student with an 8-month kung fu background, enjoy the clip!

I hope you've been keeping up with my vlog, had a few good episodes since the last time I posted here, and if you missed them check them and some more cool videos out at ProMMATraining.com and also check out ImmunityMMA.com for more updates on my training camp for Michael Bisping!

"Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god."[img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Belcher punks his own gym with 'annoying white belt' prank   Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:12 am

mikey triangles local legend
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Belcher punks his own gym with 'annoying white belt' prank
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1