Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Steelers are toast!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Steelers are toast! Empty
PostSubject: Steelers are toast!   Steelers are toast! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:00 am

Damn the defending SuperBowl champs lose to the Raiders and Browns in back to back weeks to pretty much ensure no playoffs this year. That is a huge choke job to me considering a couple weeks ago I still considered them 1 of the favorites to win there division and have a legit shot in the playoffs. They maybe the most disapointing team in football this season.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Steelers are toast!   Steelers are toast! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:31 am

Unbelievable. The freaking Raiders and Browns. They're lucky Cowher isn't still coaching there or they would've been eating spit for hours last night.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Steelers are toast!   Steelers are toast! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:44 pm

I won a $20 bet on this game! hahahah I predicted a Browns win and my buddy (a steeler fan) thought it was no chance, and woot woot! I was in a good mood last night...and completely obliterated offa Coors Light, Crown Royal, and some Jager as well!

Great night indeed. It was actually a GREAT game. The Browns played with a great amount of heart, intensity and desire. I was impressed that a bunch of BACKUPS and basic replacements on the Browns managed to play that well against a team that HAD TO WIN...those Browns, backups or not...a 2 win team and all...earned my respect last night when they ended that 12 game losing streak to the Steelers.

I had a couple buddies that braved the weather for that game as well lol -10 to -15 degree windchills throughout the entire game! hahaha!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Steelers are toast!   Steelers are toast! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:52 am

Steelers need some help but Big ben threw that crazy TD pass to beat the Packers last week and they need to beat the Ravens this weekend and they may still have a shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers are toast!   Steelers are toast! Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers are toast!
Page 1 of 1