Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UFC on FX Discussion

Go down 
+7
acccardinal12
Ninja
GDPofDRC
cheekynffc
KingsOwn19
Ali
Farmer1906
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

UFC on FX Discussion Empty
PostSubject: UFC on FX Discussion   UFC on FX Discussion EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:13 pm

Watching that and A&M v Bama.

Barboza with a nice win. Him moving his camp to train with Edgar is a very smart move.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX Discussion   UFC on FX Discussion EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:15 pm

The main card starts in two hours right ?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX Discussion   UFC on FX Discussion EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:23 pm

About.

Nunes is about to fight.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX Discussion   UFC on FX Discussion EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:33 pm

Nunes has no answer for Lentz's wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX Discussion   UFC on FX Discussion EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:47 pm

Andrew Craig coming out next. The Houstonian is about to do work. Legacy Fighting in the UFC!
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX Discussion   UFC on FX Discussion EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:19 pm

Ronny Markes deserves to be cut even though he won. I've never seen a more boring fighter.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX Discussion   UFC on FX Discussion EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:19 pm

he who does not fall, does not stand up
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX Discussion   UFC on FX Discussion EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:31 pm

just back from my first indian wedding.

i reckon i'm just the perfect level of drunkeness to be in the mood to smoke weed and watch the fighting Smile
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX Discussion   UFC on FX Discussion EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:39 pm

These prelims suck...if i do say so myself
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX Discussion   UFC on FX Discussion EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:41 pm

cheekynffc wrote:

i reckon i'm just the perfect level of drunkeness to be in the mood to smoke weed and watch the fighting Smile

How was it? One of my best friends are indians so when I chill with his friends its usually pretty intense. However they can't hold their liquor like me.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX Discussion   UFC on FX Discussion EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:52 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:

How was it? One of my best friends are indians so when I chill with his friends its usually pretty intense. However they can't hold their liquor like me.

really good. i've known the groom since we were about 16 or 17 so it's good to see he's found someone to settle down with. he's done alright for himself too, the bride is a tidy kenyan of indian origin, very nice.

they're all hindu as opposed to muslims, so every fucker was drunk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX Discussion   UFC on FX Discussion EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:55 pm

Dang so no filet mignon or prime rib? Terrible!

Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX Discussion   UFC on FX Discussion EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:02 pm

nah, just veggie stuff.

it was all good though, i don't mind a bit of lentil curry.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX Discussion   UFC on FX Discussion EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:14 pm

Damn...Khabib had that ass
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX Discussion   UFC on FX Discussion EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:15 pm

iDamn!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX Discussion   UFC on FX Discussion EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:16 pm

Gonna be tough to top that for a KO of the night.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX Discussion   UFC on FX Discussion EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:16 pm

how many elbows?

that should have been stopped much earlier.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX Discussion   UFC on FX Discussion EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:17 pm

also, a little late on the stoppage. I know Thiago was in somewhat of a BJJ position, but he clearly was not intelligently defending those elbows at any point. He's going to be horribly concussed.

Nurmagamedov is pretty badass.

It's a russian invasion in the states. You got Bellator's russian heavy roster and you got Khabilov and Nurmagamedov making waves in the UFC.

UFC must have scouted Bulgarium well

Last edited by KingsOwn19 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX Discussion   UFC on FX Discussion EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:19 pm

Yeah, bad one on dan there.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX Discussion   UFC on FX Discussion EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:27 pm

Khabilov, Nurmagamedov, Volkov, Koreshkov, Shamhalaev, Sarnavskiy, Khasbulaev, Tsarev, Vasilevsky.

The Russian MMA wave.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX Discussion   UFC on FX Discussion EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:33 pm

Dana White‏@danawhite

Ok that is officially the END of Dan M!!!! Guys head is straight up his ass 2 night!!!! 17 vicious strikes!!!! After he was already hurt

Dan fucked up on the undercard as well in Alacantara's fight.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX Discussion   UFC on FX Discussion EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:38 pm

Very nice by Gabe
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX Discussion   UFC on FX Discussion EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:49 pm

I don't think this should be the co main event. Nunes Lentz should of been the opening FX fight and this fight should of been on the Fuel undercard.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX Discussion   UFC on FX Discussion EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:53 pm

man, i was just looking over the 156 card. Fuckin stacked
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX Discussion   UFC on FX Discussion EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:53 pm

i've never heard of the guy CB is fighting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX Discussion   UFC on FX Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

UFC on FX Discussion
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next