Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NFL Rookie of the Year?

Go down 
5 posters

NFL rookie of the year?
Robert Griffin III
NFL Rookie of the Year? Vote_lcap88%NFL Rookie of the Year? Vote_rcap
 88% [ 7 ]
Andrew Luck
NFL Rookie of the Year? Vote_lcap0%NFL Rookie of the Year? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Russell Wilson
NFL Rookie of the Year? Vote_lcap12%NFL Rookie of the Year? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Lavonte David
 0% [ 0 ]
Kevin Zeitler
 0% [ 0 ]
Alfred Morris
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

NFL Rookie of the Year? Empty
PostSubject: NFL Rookie of the Year?   NFL Rookie of the Year? EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:45 am

More then likely it will be Luck, RG3 or Russell Wilson. Who you got?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL Rookie of the Year?   NFL Rookie of the Year? EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:46 am

RG3.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: NFL Rookie of the Year?   NFL Rookie of the Year? EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:28 am

1/2. Wilson or Griffin - will depend on the final game.
3. Morris
4. Martin
5. Luck

If you disagree then fuck you this is the correct order.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: NFL Rookie of the Year?   NFL Rookie of the Year? EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:31 am

You don't know who Doug Martin is?

Edit: where'd OUs post go?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: NFL Rookie of the Year?   NFL Rookie of the Year? EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 3:17 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
You don't know who Doug Martin is?

Edit: where'd OUs post go?
Muscle Hampster's real name slipped my mind this morning. I tried to back track before anyone saw it...
I didn't see him listed as a top 5 candidate anywhere, maybe because Morris is the rookie RB everyone is looking at.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NFL Rookie of the Year?   NFL Rookie of the Year? EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 3:21 pm

I guess RG3 missing 1 game and Cousins playing well and winning in his absence isn't hurting him much? Neither is another rookie on roster having a solid season? I thought the combo could hurt him some.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: NFL Rookie of the Year?   NFL Rookie of the Year? EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:34 pm

i suppose it has to be RG3 but russell wilson can't be ignored either.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NFL Rookie of the Year?   NFL Rookie of the Year? EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:39 pm

cheekynffc wrote:
i suppose it has to be RG3 but russell wilson can't be ignored either.
As long as you remember to -1 from the win total and +1 to the loss total to get his true record.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: NFL Rookie of the Year?   NFL Rookie of the Year? EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:34 am

After the final game I'm sticking with Wilson. Griffin or Morris 2nd. Luck 4th. Martin 5th.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NFL Rookie of the Year?   NFL Rookie of the Year? EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:43 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
After the final game I'm sticking with Wilson. Griffin or Morris 2nd. Luck 4th. Martin 5th.
Morris and Martin both had great final weeks. Morris had not only the better week but the better season. I still like Griffin over Wilson but Morris hurts Griffin. But Griffin and Morris could be 1-2.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: NFL Rookie of the Year?   NFL Rookie of the Year? EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:14 pm

there have been some amazing rookie performances this year, it has to be said. luke kuechly and bobby wagner are two others that have been unbelievably good.

it'll be RG3, but russell wilson had to come into camp as a 3rd rounder and had to win the job from a veteran they'd just spent pretty big on. either one would be equally deserving imo.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NFL Rookie of the Year?   NFL Rookie of the Year? EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:28 pm

cheekynffc wrote:
there have been some amazing rookie performances this year, it has to be said. luke kuechly and bobby wagner are two others that have been unbelievably good.

it'll be RG3, but russell wilson had to come into camp as a 3rd rounder and had to win the job from a veteran they'd just spent pretty big on. either one would be equally deserving imo.
Beating out Matt Flynn is pretty far down on Russell's list of accomplishments. People went gaga for him cause of 1 game at the end of the season. I guess they lost all footage of him at LSU.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: NFL Rookie of the Year?   NFL Rookie of the Year? EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:38 pm

Gotta go RG3
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: NFL Rookie of the Year?   NFL Rookie of the Year? EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:21 am

OU wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:

Beating out Matt Flynn is pretty far down on Russell's list of accomplishments. People went gaga for him cause of 1 game at the end of the season. I guess they lost all footage of him at LSU.

haha, that's true, but he still had to win a job he'd have been second favourite for at the start of training camp.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: NFL Rookie of the Year?   NFL Rookie of the Year? EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:05 am

RG3, best season mixed with markatebility and personality
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Rookie of the Year?   NFL Rookie of the Year? Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL Rookie of the Year?
Page 1 of 1