Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elementary School shooting, 18 children dead

Go down 
+4
KingsOwn19
jewzilla
acccardinal12
OU
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Elementary School shooting, 18 children dead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elementary School shooting, 18 children dead   Elementary School shooting, 18 children dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:07 pm

The lone survivor of one of the two Sandy Hook Elementary School first-grade classrooms where Adam Lanza allegedly shot and killed 20 children tricked the gunman by playing dead, the girl's pastor said.

"She ran out of the school building covered from head to toe with blood and the first thing she said to her mom was, 'Mommy, I'm OK but all my friends are dead,'"

The girl, a 6-year-old whose name is not being released for privacy reasons, was the first student to emerge from the lockdown at Sandy Hook, Solomon said. He said the young girl described the shooter to her mom in a way that only a young child can.

"Well, she saw someone who she felt was angry and someone she felt was very mad," Solomon said. "I think it's impossible outside of divine intervention. She has wisdom beyond her years, for sure."
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/sandy-hook-classroom-survivor-played-dead-165139277--abc-news-topstories.html
Back to top Go down

Elementary School shooting, 18 children dead
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2