Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Family Guy movie

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Family Guy movie Empty
PostSubject: Family Guy movie   Family Guy movie EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:44 pm

Quote :
"It's just a matter of when," MacFarlane said. "It's hard to do that while you have the series going on at the same time; I think that's why it took The Simpsons 20 seasons to figure out how to do it."

He added: "We do know what the Family Guy movie will be. The Simpsons movie, I thought, was hilarious, but the one criticism I would have is that it’s a story they probably could've done on TV. There could've been an episode that had that plotline. That's the challenge with animation. You pretty much can do any story you want, so what is the reason for the movie? We finally hit on the answer to that question, and it will be something that would be impossible to do on TV."

Unfortunately, that is all he would reveal about the story. "I can't tell you what that is."

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=97571
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Family Guy movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Guy movie   Family Guy movie EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:42 am

First of all. Trey Parker and Matt Stone hit on the answer to that question long before you did. Probably Mike Judge too. As the South Park movie and Beavis and Butthead movie were not like typical episodes...and were successful.

Family Guy is only popular and funny because of the cutaways and pop culture references IMO. A movie won't work the way Seth wants it. The show isnt really about the characters unless they make a movie centered around Brian and Stewie which are the only characters that can carry a Family Guy movie without it seeming like an ordinary episode...but IMO their episodes are boring and i think thats the popular opinion because Brian is Seth's soapbox character that people legit hate(and i don't mean love to hate) and Stewie's character has changed for the worse.

My advice is to not take yourself so seriously and just do a 90-100 minute Family Guy episode for the big screen. Spongebob did it and it was their best episode and the movie was a big hit.

Back to top Go down

Family Guy movie
Page 1 of 1