Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th Empty
PostSubject: UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th   UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:22 am

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th   UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:24 am

Hathaway vs Riddle for main event. Lucky UK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th   UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:28 am

OU wrote:
Hathaway vs Riddle for main event. Lucky UK.

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th   UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:32 am

I'm still down for Alves vs Hardy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th   UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:35 am

OU wrote:

I would love to see that too.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th   UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:45 am

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

Put Kongo vs Struve and Hardy vs Alves as the main and co-main events. Kongo and Struve wanted on the 156 card and that's only a couple weeks before this event anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th   UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:54 am

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

Put Kongo vs Struve and Hardy vs Alves as the main and co-main events. Kongo and Struve wanted on the 156 card and that's only a couple weeks before this event anyways.

I don't want Kongo vs. Struve on the card, just because the UK is part of Europe doesn't mean we should be stuck with a Dutch vs. French fight.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th   UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:59 am

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

I don't want Kongo vs. Struve on the card, just because the UK is part of Europe doesn't mean we should be stuck with a Dutch vs. French fight.
Does Kongo still train in the UK? I just figured since they both wanted to fight around that time anyways, why not have it on this card? Since it doesn't look like it's going to be on the 156 card. I doubt you get much better for a main event.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th   UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:11 am

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

Does Kongo still train in the UK? I just figured since they both wanted to fight around that time anyways, why not have it on this card? Since it doesn't look like it's going to be on the 156 card. I doubt you get much better for a main event.

We got Struve as a main event last time lets get someone a little bigger please.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th   UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:22 am

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

We got Struve as a main event last time lets get someone a little bigger please.
He is on a 4 fight win streak so technically he is bigger now then he was then. Would it help out if it was against Hunt? The winner would probably get a top contender next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th   UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:23 am

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

He is on a 4 fight win streak so technically he is bigger now then he was then. Would it help out if it was against Hunt? The winner would probably get a top contender next.

No I want marquee names but we get shafted each card.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th   UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:24 am

It's a FUEL card. You aren't likely to land a marquee name. Especially since it comes 2 weeks after one of the biggest cards of the year.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th   UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:35 pm

Alves is out for a while, until like summer I thought
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th   UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:49 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Alves is out for a while, until like summer I thought
I couldn't remember what his injury was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th   UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:22 am

YES !!!!!!!!!! finally we get a title fight.

Barao vs. McDonald to headline.
http://mmajunkie.com/news/2012/12/renan-barao-michael-mcdonald-title-fight-set-for-ufc-on-fuel-tv-7-in-london
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th   UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:48 pm

Having Barao vs McDonald be the main event on a Fuel card is a criminal waste.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th   UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th Empty

Back to top Go down

UFC on FUEL 7 to be in London on Feb 16th
Page 1 of 1